Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! (1635 Views)

Help!!..redmi Note 10s Fell On The Floor And Went Blank. / Tecno Pova Neo Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2023
Update! Update!! Update!!!
Please last night [08 of October] when i wanted to restart it to fix issues (when i minimize it doesn't show the apps), but it just keeps restarting. Sometimes it will not restart until i unlock the phone. Once i input my sim pin and the phone unlock pattern it will restart again and again. I had to press volume up and down keys along with power key to shut it down. Have tried to start it up but the same issue so i just shut it down for now. Is there a way out because i will lose my files if i reset the phone.

Good morning Nairalanders,
Please I need you guys to help me with answers please, a Tecno Pova neo that was bought in March went blind while charging, it did not fall and there was no type of impact, it was left to charge but when it was checked 30 minutes later, it was blind.
Different chargers were used but it didn't show anything, and it also refused to come up, it was kept inside a Bible for minutes and later after over 10 seconds of holding down the power button, it came up normal and now charging.
It may sound funny but please those that have experienced such issues should help with answers should the issue resurface please don't say we should be using the Bible everytime please 🥺.
Phone engineers please help out!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by emmafrost1: 12:21pm On May 10, 2023
This is strange, try these steps and see if it works:
Soft Reset: You mentioned that the phone came back to normal after holding down the power button for over 10 seconds. This is known as a soft reset or a force restart, and it can resolve temporary glitches in the phone's software. If the issue resurfaces, you can try performing a soft reset again to see if it helps.

Check Charging Port and Cable: Ensure that the charging port on the phone is clean and free from any debris. Sometimes, dust or lint can accumulate, preventing proper charging. Additionally, try using different charging cables and adapters to eliminate the possibility of a faulty charger.

Factory Reset: If the problem persists, you might consider performing a factory reset on the phone. However, keep in mind that a factory reset erases all data on the device, so it's crucial to back up any important files before proceeding. This step can help eliminate software-related issues that may be causing the problem.

Contact Customer Support: If the issue continues to occur or if you're unsure about performing troubleshooting steps yourself, it's recommended to reach out to Tecno's customer support or take the phone to an authorized service center. They can provide specialized assistance and diagnose any underlying hardware or software problems.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sunshineV(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2023
the phone is an expensive piece of shit

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Orire01(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
it was blind..., it was kept inside a Bible for minutes and later after over 10 seconds of holding down the power button, it came up normal and now charging. Please don't say we should be using the Bible everytime please 🥺.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sunshineV(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
Orire01:

grin grin grin grin
the phone need deliverance. na ogbanje😂😂
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Orire01(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
sunshineV:
You sabi... grin, You took the words from my mouth. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2023
Thank You very much sir.
It was not low on battery, the battery was around 70 wen it was last checked.
Should the issue happen again we will have to go to their Customer service.
Thank you once again.

emmafrost1:
This is strange, try these steps and see if it works:
Soft Reset: You mentioned that the phone came back to normal after holding down the power button for over 10 seconds. This is known as a soft reset or a force restart, and it can resolve temporary glitches in the phone's software. If the issue resurfaces, you can try performing a soft reset again to see if it helps.

Check Charging Port and Cable: Ensure that the charging port on the phone is clean and free from any debris. Sometimes, dust or lint can accumulate, preventing proper charging. Additionally, try using different charging cables and adapters to eliminate the possibility of a faulty charger.

Factory Reset: If the problem persists, you might consider performing a factory reset on the phone. However, keep in mind that a factory reset erases all data on the device, so it's crucial to back up any important files before proceeding. This step can help eliminate software-related issues that may be causing the problem.

Contact Customer Support: If the issue continues to occur or if you're unsure about performing troubleshooting steps yourself, it's recommended to reach out to Tecno's customer support or take the phone to an authorized service center. They can provide specialized assistance and diagnose any underlying hardware or software problems.

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by easytig(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2023
It's funny how people will use good money and buy Tecno abi na transsion product wey ordinary cleaner for china reject.brand wey us and Europe pursue with ban comot because of their substandard products.nigerians will rush it and even pay premium price,na real wa !
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by CartelKenneth: 9:25pm On May 11, 2023
Which useless village people
Village people no get your time this time of year
Na u go buy tecno
I told u peopl several times without number to stop buying that useless tecno and infinix u no hear now see
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sureinfo: 11:56am On May 13, 2023
How about you take it to carlcare for a fix.
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sureinfo: 11:57am On May 13, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Na u go buy tecno
I told u peopl several times without number to stop buying that useless tecno and infinix u no hear now see
there's nothing useless about TECNO phones, every phone dey spoil too.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by CartelKenneth: 2:40pm On May 13, 2023
sureinfo:
there's nothing useless about TECNO phones, every phone dey spoil too.

But tecno own is too much e be like say na the Same plastic they use make baf na I’m dem dey use make their phones

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Idarachris84: 3:12pm On May 13, 2023
sunshineV:
No need for mockery!
Render help ni!

These gadgets do get issues sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sureinfo: 6:59pm On May 13, 2023
CartelKenneth:

But tecno own is too much e be like say na the Same plastic they use make baf na I’m dem dey use make their phones
haba now, that's not true, TECNO devices are very durable plastic or not.
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Jacku: 7:20pm On May 13, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Please I need you guys to help me with answers please, a Tecno Pova neo that was bought in March went blind while charging, it did not fall and there was no type of impact, it was left to charge but when it was checked 30 minutes later, it was blind.
Different chargers were used but it didn't show anything, and it also refused to come up, it was kept inside a Bible for minutes and later after over 10 seconds of holding down the power button, it came up normal and now charging.
It may sound funny but please those that have experienced such issues should help with answers should the issue resurface please don't say we should be using the Bible everytime please 🥺.
Thanks.
take it to carlcare, let them find out what's wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Jacku: 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Na u go buy tecno
how na? TECNO wey don dey serve people since?
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Corroro: 9:46pm On May 13, 2023
Take it to carlcare to have it checked out.
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sunshineV(f): 3:27am On May 14, 2023
Idarachris84:

No need for mockery!
Render help ni!

These gadgets do get issues sometimes.

this one na lost cause
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by 0xAaron: 9:44am On May 14, 2023
You should take it for repairs
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by KingUka: 9:45am On May 14, 2023
I suggest that you take it to a Carl care shop close to you
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Franktom247(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2023
It's possible that there was no problem with the phone in the first place sha
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by graceyJ1: 9:50am On May 14, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Thanks.
woww this is surprising atleast it went back to normal
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Wanni25(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2023
CartelKenneth:

1;
No be this brand alone.

iPhone, Redmi, Samsung, they all do develop issues too.

I just feel no matter what this brand does, you guys have made up your minds not to even give them a benefit of doubt!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Kakadancefreak(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2023
Wanni25:

1;
No be this brand alone.

iPhone, Redmi, Samsung, they all do develop issues too.

I just feel no matter what this brand does, you guys have made up your minds not to even give them a benefit of doubt!

My thoughts too.

Anything can happen to any brand or device.
Na to just pray say make e no reach your turn.

But this issue may just be a minor thing.

Make him carry am go carlcare
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Fonjewel0(f): 12:45pm On May 14, 2023
sunshineV:
It takes an ogbanje to know an ogbanje!
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2023
Most of this people talking shit about Tecno and Infinix could actually be using this phones in real life, that is why I did not answer them.

Kakadancefreak:

My thoughts too.

Anything can happen to any brand or device.
Na to just pray say make e no reach your turn.

But this issue may just be a minor thing.

Make him carry am go carlcare
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by sunshineV(f): 7:28pm On May 15, 2023
Fonjewel0:

It takes an ogbanje to know an ogbanje!
gbenu oshi e soun 🤣💔
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:01am On May 16, 2023
When you device has issues,there is no reason to panic just go to. Carlcare

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by luvyaself95(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2023
Nothing Musa no go see for toll gate
Mek i take my former Samsung phone inside bible 🤣🤣
Re: Tecno Pova Neo Went Blank! by YangaBabe: 6:43pm On May 21, 2023
sunshineV:
the phone is an expensive piece of shit
same as your comment, why do you like bad mouthing something to can't even do? Try and learn to appreciate good things abeg, and FYI that tecno phone is good irrespective of whatever issues op is facing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia 6230 Password Request For All Memory Card / The Bbm Killer For Android & Iphone / Nokia N8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.