Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race (24210 Views)

Buhari Not Part Of Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race — Aides / Storm Over Plot To Draft Jonathan As APC Flag-Bearer - Vanguard / Aisha Buhari Distances Self From Fraudster Recently Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2022
Alexis11:

The worst you can do is to drop dead when it does.
Luckily for me they won't be need for that as it's either GEJ,Amechi or Lawan
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Globad(f): 8:16am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga the APC ticket is not going to the SW.Tnkiu

Where is it going?
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On May 30, 2022
QuotaSystem:

I get honestly surprised whenever I hear Jonathan’s name being bandied about with regards to APC’s presidential ticket. The same clueless, gullible, ineffectual and inebriated Jonathan or what changed?

Personally, I don’t even read such threads or posts because I know it’s just a media contraption used as a coping mechanism for self consolation by some that dread the thought of a Tinubu/SW Presidency (which is inevitable by the way).

Consensus in the mud cool
Just like you I don't consider such bunkum as worthy news at all. I just go through people's comments and laugh to myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Putinofrussia: 8:20am On May 30, 2022
grin
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
He has a midas touch.
God always wins.
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Alexis11: 8:20am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol I just dey pity your miserable old self since 2013. You no dey tire?! Politics is not for the Igbos abeg because you lots abandon sense and logic for negative emotions ALL THE TIME!

You can give up now Pa Chukwudi. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by tollyboy5(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Both if you didn't predict any nonsense! It's Twitter Democratic Party and nairaland beer parlor analyst that are just causing confusion.
I've asked even pepper sellers from the street and they said Atiku will come again through PDP against tinubu.
Even though osinbajo is my candidate, there is no prediction on atikus victory. It was certain to normal thinking people . Now rest!
helinues:

grin

When did Wike become SW candidate? Didn't I also predict how Atiku will win the Pdp ticket?

Pachukwudi, Stop wearing pampas for mosquitoes now
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by seunayantokun(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2022
Tested it, attempted it, then discarded it after they'd got the needed information. Next is...
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by wandyvirus(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2022
Atiku's ermergence has changed all their permutations.
APCs biggest strategist is their biggest enemy within. They fear him, they need him, they loat themselves for needing him.
By June 6, APC would have either made the greatest stride to national greatness and reemergence of a weakened nation;or irredeemablly implode.

One more thing: We all should remember Late Audu of Kogi fame.
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Foreigna2: 8:53am On May 30, 2022
GEJ is really a big, dumb fool. Look at how ordinary Malami is playing him like a puppet.
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by 77up(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2022
God1000:
No one believes anything this enigma says
But you are ready to believe and dance to spite Yorubas if he eventually pick jonathan as his anointed consensus candidate undecided

Hypocrite stinks !
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Arielle: 9:03am On May 30, 2022
CutieKing:
Buhari can as a matter of face saving denies this plot but he was in the know probably reluctantly from the onset and he only chickened out when it was obvious that idea is dead on arrival.
I think GEJ brought this disgrace upon himself.he was so tactless and indeed very clueless,how he did conceived this idea is even beyond me.
Pdp is waiting to treat him as an outcast should in case they win the presidency next year .
Thank you. This idea has been hatched since 2015 with Buhari fully in agreement. This is the reason why Jonathan started unobtrusively and stylishly distancing himself from PDP and assuming a toga of international statesmanship. A few months ago, plans started in earnest to start drumming up public support but in a way as if Jonathan was not involved. But he was. And he only wanted concensus. And the only attraction was power returning to the North after 4 years. The idea is hard to sell and that is the reason they are now trying to back out. In the next few days, we will know if they have given that option up or they will bluff their way through.
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Sonyboom: 9:46am On May 30, 2022
I am yet to see anything as shameless n despicable a miserable soul like you

PaChukwudi44:

At least I did not lose like the SW PDP Candidate Wike last Saturday
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by DopeChick(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2022
All will be clear in a few days.

Where Is Patience Jonathan?- By Lasisi Olagunju

https://dopereporters.com/where-is-patience-jonathan-by-lasisi-olagunju/

Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by SlurUsername1: 10:33am On May 30, 2022
helinues:

Hahahah. So Wike's lose is now to be blamed on SW.

Pa Chukwudi Pa Chukwudi, the man with the highest wack analysis on this forum.

lmao... no be small whipping u dey give this guy o
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2022
Gbagura:
You just dey yarn rubbish to console yourself. Since when has SW left pdp for you ibos? Out of the 6 states here, only 1 is being ruled by pdp while the rest are APC states. So what's your point? Consolation?
How many states are PDP hypocrite
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by Iamfavored: 1:44pm On May 30, 2022
It won't work. Good luck is smarter than that.
Re: Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
Administration1:
They just don't want tinunbu at all

But they wanted him when they needed his help in 2015 and 2019. That's human beings for you, nobody should be trusted, even the Saint Buhari. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos / Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.