Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (34510 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Sirchiboy: 10:40am On May 30, 2022
God bless you for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Esulaa: 10:41am On May 30, 2022
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by SlurUsername1: 10:43am On May 30, 2022
you all should shut the feck up and just conduct the fucking primary's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Dawn91(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2022
Moferere:
You people should stop postulating rubbish. We all know that it is between Tinubu and Osinbajo

How about Amaechi?
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by na2016: 10:44am On May 30, 2022
Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria. APC will choose another person and heaven will not fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Slynation(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2022
Wahala is brewing...grin
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by izubext007: 10:45am On May 30, 2022
Tinubu my president Amaechi my vice president.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Ezedon(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2022
He is going no where
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by NADFOR: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
TINUNBU, TINUNBU, TINUNBU every minute.

E be like people no day fit sleep again because of TINUNBU.

A know that before I finished typing, another TINUNBU story is surely waiting for me to on Nairaland.LOL!

Truth be told.TINUNBU na JAGABAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by izubext007: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
Like for Tinubu
Share for Atiku

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Mooh247: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
grin

Panic attack no go kill una

I am starting to feel sorry for this people

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by SensualMan: 10:47am On May 30, 2022
My orgasm shall come that day Bola Ahmed Tinubu will appear on National TV to criticise the process in APC which threw him off balance to contest. On that day, I shall cum like never before.

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Pitre07: 10:47am On May 30, 2022
smiley
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Abfinest007(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2022
Must u include tinubu in ur news

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Reality3080: 10:48am On May 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr141:

Las Las, it's still your people that will suffer mostly from impoverishment caused by Tinubu's policy.
so which political appointment was tinubu holding during Covid?
Or we should just blame tinubu for every problem?
N besides I guess tinubu was d governor in ogun state during covid

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by BabaIbo: 10:50am On May 30, 2022
Someone is secretly cleaning SDP secretariat in anticipation of his return there.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Alawode01(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2022
Hope they have seen what opposition did,if APC like they can subscribe for weak candidate, that is their own cup of tea.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Slynation(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2022
Mickykarim:
You got it wrong. Consensus must have all parties sign into it. I am sure you are so shortsighted not to see and or include that aspect in your proposition.

THEREFORE. FOR Tinubu TO AGREE TO CAVE IN TO A CONSENSUS MUST SIGN INTO IT. MOST UNLIKELY THAT A MAN WHO SPOKE ABOUT A LIFETIME AMBITION WOULD AGREE AND CONCEDE TO ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE PLAYOUT OF A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS.

May i also remind you that Tinubu has a leading edge in the party with the backing and support of over half the delegates in his kitty, which represents about one third of the country's political space.

Think again, my friend!
Over half of which delegates?? Keep deceiving yourself thinking Aboki planned to support a Southern Presidency, I can boldly inform you everything has already been mapped out in a mosque and there is no Tinubu involved...

The main aim of the merger of CPC, ANPP and ACN has been achieved already so APC can collapse and die, they don't care...

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Bhol28: 10:53am On May 30, 2022
Is it only Tinubu contesting.Tinubu!Tinubu! Tinubu! I beg make we hear word.The world won't end if Tinubu or any other candidate wins or lose.Life goes on so make we rest abeg
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by VIKTO83(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2022
Lawan and Fayemi will step down for BAT

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Ekpeitit(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2022
Why is Tinubu so popular?
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Arysexy(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2022
Tinubu will share his Bullion van like Wike but will NEVER get the Ticket.

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:54am On May 30, 2022
Too bad, the handwriting is all over the walls, the south is yet to learn

I rest my case
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by kingjoe(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2022
Anyone with 100k.let us bet.Apc must give it to someone from the south.ss/se/SW.
I mean presidency ticket.it is unthinkable for it to be given to the north after 8yrs of buhari
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by BESTScientist1: 10:57am On May 30, 2022
The wicked is just using the South to perpetuate itself in power, the earlier the south realizes this and stop fighting themselves, the better for them
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Slynation(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2022
kingjoe:
Anyone with 100k.let us bet.Apc must give it to someone from the south.ss/se/SW.
I mean presidency ticket.it is unthinkable for it to be given to the north after 8yrs of buhari
which unthinkable?? When you have the choice of voting for either Atiku or Lewan what other options do you have?? When Bashir Ahmed came out publicly to say the North will rule for 30years you all thought he was bluffing right...watch how they will retire Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by bennybuhari: 10:59am On May 30, 2022
But why is Tinubu afraid of Buhari and cannot speak out against all these injustice?
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by wwwihy: 11:06am On May 30, 2022
Another fake news

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.