Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (34512 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by ceede2: 11:06am On May 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Too bad, the handwriting is all over the walls, the south is yet to learn

I rest my case
....but said you're not a Nigerian

Face front nah.....
Every thread......yen! Yen! Ye!
The talk ni dey make sense.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Dmacqh(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2022
All this people writting .. every news Tinubu , every news Tinubu. I laugh . It is only here on nairaland. On Twitter nobody discusses him that much .
It’s still you guys ( BAT online propaganda media ) that will be sending his news to Front page. It’s you guys that will comment . You guys are the source of the news . You guys will be replying yourselves. You guys will attacking yourselves . That’s beating a drum in the bush , and coming out on the road and be asking who drummed ?

According to him , it’s his life ambition. He is ready to play dirty . He has no son ( Yoruba or SW ) worthy or grown to wear his trouser . It’s is his right or pay back time . It’s SW turn. Really ? After 16 years as President and Vice in 24 years democracy ? How many have SE and NE had ? Where’s the fairness and equity ?

So it’s by force to serve now ? I thought politics is about service . It seem it’s about National Treasury.

What have Tinubu not achieved in politics ? What master economic and security plan did he possess that he couldn’t give it to his sons ( Rauf, Fashola, Adeshina, Osibanjo , APC and Buhari ) to solve Nigeria problems ?

Lagos and ( South West ) are in his ( family and stooges ) pocket . Must he pocket Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Slynation(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2022
SensualMan:
My orgasm shall come that day Bola Ahmed Tinubu will appear on National TV to criticise the process in APC which threw him off balance to contest. On that day, I shall cum like never before.
grin grin grin The failure is already eminent...

And I will gladly and wholeheartedly support a Northern presidency as a payback since the SW doesn't want to use their head...

I was so mad at some of this people when we all agreed to eject Buhari after his first tenure that was nothing to write home about, but the North been the masters of Politics cunningly recognised Lt Abiola as the winner of the annulled June 12 election and they all forgot buhari's 4 disasterous years and started singing his praises again with 4 + 4 ...grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2022
ceede2:
....but said you're not a Nigerian

Face front nah.....
Every thread......yen! Yen! Ye!
The talk ni dey make sense.

You’re in pains, brace yourself for what’s to come
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by tollyboy5(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Okay Lawan and Amechi are there to count chickens abi
It's no-more goodluck grin
You're the grandmaster of clout
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2022
Moferere:
You people should stop postulating rubbish. We all know that it is between Tinubu and Osinbajo

Tinubu is not even a discussion. they rejected him since and he knows it.

I don't know exactly for osibanjo tho i personally think he is the best Apc has, he might be considered bt I know Amaechi, Jonathan abd some others are being considered.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by kingamaa(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2022
Tinubu is the anti dote to Atiku. Anything short is victory for Atiku.

PDP has made nonsense of rotational presidency.

No such thing as a gentle man's agreement in politics.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Corporate2020: 11:11am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Okay Lawan and Amechi are there to count chickens abi

Yes nah, just as Peter Pandora Obituary and Anyim Pius Anyim counted chickens in PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by emerged01(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2022
Moferere:
You people should stop postulating rubbish. We all know that it is between Tinubu and Osinbajo
The more you refresh nairaland the more the news of Tinubu keep make headline.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by AntonVince: 11:15am On May 30, 2022
H2ho:
shocked

Ogbeni, this is 2022 and not 2015. No one is buying all these n0nsense.
Better advise your party to field an acceptable Southerner with a pan-Nigerian appeal of watch Atiku stroll to Aso Rock.

Tinubu is a no-no.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2022
Moferere:
are you Buhari, are you the cabals... Keep deceiving yourself there. Your eye go soon Clear. Mr Tinubu's urchin
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by emperor863(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2022
Franky70:
Osibanjo will step down for Tinubu
Fayemi might do so too

Going by the body language of Fayemi this last week, he is certain to step down for Tinubu. I've not visibly seen such from Osinbajo.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Slynation(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2022
Dmacqh:
All this people saying .. every news Tinubu , every news Tinubu. I laugh . It’s only here on nairaland. On Twitter nobody discusses him that much .
It’s still you guys ( BAT online propaganda media ) that will be sending his news to Front page. It’s you guys that will comment . You guys are the source of the news . You guys will be replying yourselves. You guys will attacking yourselves . That’s beating a drum in the bush , and coming out on the road and be asking who drummed ?

According to him , it’s his life ambition. He is ready to play dirty . He has no son ( Yoruba or SW ) worthy or grown to wear his trouser . It’s is his right or pay back time . It’s SW turn. Really ? After 16 years as President and Vice in 24 years democracy ? How many have SE and NE had ? Where’s the fairness and equity ?

So it’s by force to serve now ? I thought politics is about service . It seem it’s about National Treasury.

What have Tinubu not achieved in politics ? What master economic and security plan did he possess that he couldn’t give it to his sons ( Rauf, Fashola, Adeshina, Osibanjo , APC and Buhari ) to solve Nigeria problems ?

Lagos and ( South West ) are in his ( family and stooges ) pocket . Must he pocket Nigeria ?
Hehehehehe...No stress yourself bro

There is a reason why Tinubu ticket as the presidential flag bearer won't even sale which the Northerners are seriously considering, the same reason he wasn't made VP to Buhari is the same reason still hunting him...Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslim, Tinubu needs the North/Northern Vice to win election but unfortunately a Muslim/Muslim ticket will fly...

But only his deluded media supporters on 15K payroll who are still babies in terms of Politics that are still chest-beating about that Tinubu's presidential ambition is already sealed...
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Emekaterry: 11:33am On May 30, 2022
Even if apc dash that ticket to tinubu,who and who will vote him during general election.i have said this over and over again the north east, north west majority of north Central and south east that I came from will vote a northerner to teach Yoruba people a lesson,afonja in there greediness destroyed southern unity
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rather, you AshiereOfLagos and your ilks shouldn't be taken seriously because you're all jokes.

Hope you've heard,
Jonathan is not an APC member!
He's not participating in APC screening!
He has distance himself from the race!
He won't be a consensus candidate!

So you're a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by OBALOLA55(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Claira I am trying so hard to understand your signature.. could you please explain that to me.. grin
YOU JUST DEY FIND GIRL WEY YOU GO GIVE BELE FOR NAIRALAND
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Donnybill(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2022
Dream big grin
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Duru009(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2022
Free and fair Primary, TINUBU will certainly win....

There is also an ongoing permutation that Fayemi, Osinbajo, Jack-rich are likely to step down for TINUBU.....

APC doesn't have any choice for now, Tinubu has the structure and the war chest but he might be cheated because of LOYALTY.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2022
funshint:
Everything just to bring this man down....hanhan. And he keeps winning though. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.
winning his family meeting abi
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2022
Moferere:

I tire for these rubbish ooh. I no know is they are paid for all these mumu write up seh
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by TruthinAction: 12:19pm On May 30, 2022
All these is grammar. If they frustrate him, APC will disintegrate. They should remember he was the major stakeholder in the merger that brought in the party.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 30, 2022
Mickykarim:
UNFOUNDED CONJECTURES.

No amount of shenanigan can stop the SWAGA movement. They are more of political players than president Buhari who still hangs the military jacket on his shoulders. Politicians knows the game too well. The provisions of the law will affect both sides and all involved. Cannot be and or affect on person or side.

ABAT ALREADY HAS OVER HALF OF DELEGATES OF WHATEVER SCHEME OR MEASURES ADOPTED. WHICH OF THE CONTENDERS HAS AT LEAST 10 STATES IN HIS KITTY? ABOUT 1/3 OF THE COUNTRY'S POLITICAL SPACE.

Come what may. This is up for the grab of the MASTER politician.

I'm sure he got these delegates by telling them about how he will revamp the economy. He didn't need bullion vans this time...
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Alexis11: 1:02pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rather, you AshiereOfLagos and your ilks shouldn't be taken seriously because you're all jokes.

Hope you've heard,
Jonathan is not an APC member!
He's not participating in APC screening!
He has distance himself from the race!
He won't be a consensus candidate!

So you're a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously
cheesy

Na real AshiereofLagos. The boy too mumu cheesy

Hate don dabaru his sense of reasoning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by sogodihno: 1:14pm On May 30, 2022
OBALOLA55:

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

He mention Ashiereoflagos, are you Ashiereoflagos or there is someone bearing that here
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by A1money: 1:20pm On May 30, 2022
Deceive yourself the more soonest you will embrace the truth
PaChukwudi44:

He is not powerful.His SW people just think he is
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Gozac: 1:46pm On May 30, 2022
Moferere:
Yes ooo it's between Tinubu and Osibanjo. Power must come to SW grin
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by smyo(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2022
CutieKing:
Every news and narrative must just found a way to be around tinubu.
Tinubu is not the only one contesting and how he will only be the one affected still baffles me.
Is this guy this powerful?.why is everybody thinking every moves or steps is to checkmate him?.
He is not only one but a big masquerade in APC
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by loooozeem: 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
CutieKing:
Tinubu is not the only one contesting and how he will only be the one affected still baffles me.
Is this guy this powerful?.why is everybody thinking every moves or steps is to checkmate him?.

I wonder oo
Could it be people are scared of TINUBU.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by coputa(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2022
CutieKing:
yes,Tinubu is a very powerful force to recorn with in APC you cannot undermine him,that's why the north are working hard to prune his feathers.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Chukwuebuka father if two sons, why are you angry grin

How's that an Insult
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates by Bayleegift: 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
And you think that is possible, a whole jagaban to step down for who pls stop this play.

StrongandMighty:

Nobody is stepping down for Tinubu...
On that day Tinubu will be asked to step down for a northern candidate he'll refuse and will go ahead to try his luck but we already know what the outcome will be...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.