Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries (6462 Views)

NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports / Petrol Imports Gulp ₦‎17 Trillion, Refineries Stay Dormant / FG Spent N731 Billion To Subsidise Inflated Petrol Imports - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by sonature1: 9:28am On May 30, 2022
I don't totally believe that

These people know that we don't understand how the oil business works so it's easy to lie and deceive Nigerians cheesy

Ibe Kachikwu told us that it was cheaper to import refined products than refine crude oil in Nigeria. That's why the NNPC prefers to import.

If a country doesn't have basic things like electricity, why won't the cost of production be high?
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Emmanuelcann: 9:28am On May 30, 2022
Are you just knowing?
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Nobody: 9:37am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:
Good day.....my parents had some challenges which caused them not to be able to pay my remaining #40,000 school fee balance... tomorrow is the deadline for the payment ....please help me...am really depressed and i don't wants to have an extra year ...this is my account details ...0130431753 Union bank
Pls no amount is too small to send

ASUU is on strike, and you are paying school fees? Okay....

Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Akerele44(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

ASUU is on strike, and you are paying school fees? Okay....
It's Al-hikma university in ilorin

Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Nobody: 9:42am On May 30, 2022
At the end of the day, import of fuel will happen because government does not want to remove subsidy on fuel...hampering NNPC's ability to make a profit and build and upgrade refineries, since any profit NNPC makes goes to subsidsing fuel.

Allow subsides on fuel to go, and allow every marekter to bring in fuel at his or her price, so that we don't waste scarce dollars subsidisng fuel. We are throwing away 4 trillion this year in the name of subsidy...money that could have been saved and used for refineries .

Also, refinereis are not being built in Nigeria, despite all the licences being given because ultimately, it costs more than N240 to refine one liter of fuel...and you want that fuel sold at N165 OR N40?

But everytime subsidy removal has been suggested, people will cry that 'we are poor'. Well, we are being driven into more poverty and being opressed by the cabals in the name of subsidy. Let it go.

(P.S Anyone quoting me to abuse me would be reported to the mods. I did not abuse anyone, nor did I call anyone names. I am not in government, or employed by government, and any view i express here is not going to become policy tomorrow. Buhari himself loves subsides. Thank you).
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Nobody: 9:43am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:

It's Al-hikma university in ilorin

Contact your church or mosque for help.

Also, someone has sent you money already anyway...check your mentions.
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by DopeChick(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2022
This is serious.
No doubt, there is God.

Where Is Patience Jonathan?- By Lasisi Olagunju

https://dopereporters.com/where-is-patience-jonathan-by-lasisi-olagunju/

Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Daestro3: 10:09am On May 30, 2022
Cholls:
My brother stop this nonsense questions... make your research. By the way, you will be surprised if someone in your family is one of them.
It is on you to prove that the imaginary cabal exist undecided
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by 989900: 10:14am On May 30, 2022
We will continue to suffer as a country until we STOP IMPORTING refined petroleum products.

Q.E.D.
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by midehi2(f): 10:29am On May 30, 2022
Daestro3:
Everything is now blamed on an imaginary cabal

This foolishness should stop after the 2023 election abeg.
I pity your generation, SMH undecided
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by klasys(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2022
Who want to eliminate them? There's is no saint to carry out such things in the useless country, ruling by evil genius

AchichaMmuo:
So tired and annoying to be reading about these "cabals" all the time. Don't they know who these cabals are, and eliminate them, how can a few people hold millions of others at their jugular.
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Jayblaze47(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2022
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2022
Are you just figuring out?
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by olympianares: 10:50am On May 30, 2022
So they are telling Us what we already know
That Buhari and his Geng are the Cabals
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Daestro3: 10:56am On May 30, 2022
midehi2:

I pity your generation, SMH undecided
well, your generation is still messing things up even after 50 years with no ending in sight.
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Yankee101: 1:41pm On May 30, 2022
Absolute truth
Waiting to see how they’ll try to sabotage Dangote (otedola and dantata are involved in so called imports)
Re: Ukadike Chinedu: Cabals Gain From Petrol Imports Frustrating Local Refineries by Mrpojj(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2022

Prophet Isa :the Hand Of God Not Upon Ibb And He Will Never Rule Nigeria Again / Assange 'to Be Charged With Espionage' / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna