Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide (2261 Views)

Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces / Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact / Drunk Man Mistakenly Drank Insecticide At Lagos Chinese Restaurant, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by zaza1955: 10:09am On May 30, 2022
Afolake Abiola, a female Glo accountant who have been in the news of late is said to have committed suicide in the Lagos State neighborhood of Lekki.
According to reports, the 47-year-old Glo Accountant died after ingesting a potion of a common insecticide.

On Friday, she allegedly killed herself at her home, number 1 Abayomi Kukomi close in Osapa London, Lekki, by consuming a ‘chemical substance.’

This was confirmed by Benjamin Hundeyin, a spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, who stated that it was an act of pure suicide.

Her body was released on compassionate grounds after her relatives wrote to the police demanding her body. She died on May 27 and was buried shortly after.

SOURCE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/05/30/female-glo-accountant/

“The entire family gathered to make a request for the body. It was determined that she committed suicide herself by ingesting pesticide. “The bottle was found on the floor.”

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Cokahot: 10:15am On May 30, 2022
No tears for the dead, they are always toxic,bitter,proud,arrogant and in the end they become useless. I can bet whe she was much younger say from her prime till 40,she was doing shakara,turning guys down,playing mind games and all that. Hahahahaha.
Die bitc h

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Felimax(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2022
I hope you find a better life in afterlife.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by jerk: 10:24am On May 30, 2022
Cokahot:
No tears for the dead, they are always toxic,bitter,proud,arrogant and in the end they become useless. I can bet whe she was much younger say from her prime till 40,she was doing shakara,turning guys down,playing mind games and all that. Hahahahaha.
Die bitc h
why all this? Pls respect the dead.

9 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Cokahot: 10:26am On May 30, 2022
No tears the for the dead.
jerk:
why all this? Pls respect the dead.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by badboyTee(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2022
Rest in peace woman all this working class ladies ehn many of them are just pretty and single all because of their I want to be independent life style

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Realmi: 11:05am On May 30, 2022
She died on children's day

This goes to all those ' I dont need a man' ladies.

Ur Love Machine cannot give u FAMILY
Ur cucumber cannot give u COMPANIONSHIP

I dont really know wat might have made this woman to take that decision but I know LONELINESS KILLS

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by robinso01(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2022
No matter what you're going through, just know that suicide is not the solution. Everyone is going through one thing or the other and the situation of the country ain't encouraging as well.

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Nobody: 11:14am On May 30, 2022
badboyTee:
Rest in peace woman all this working class ladies ehn many of them are just pretty and single all because of their I want to be independent life style

She wasn't working class. Working class are low level staff. She was at worst middle class.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by kingthreat(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2022
This woman mess up. If loneliness too much for you, why you no do like Eucharia Anuobi, find one young boy wey go dey clean your apartment, dey pay him university bills. Or spend money pick one fine pikin for orphanage. Happiness is a choice.
And for those feminists at late 30s. Being without a man or a child for the rest of your life is going to be very lonely and depressing. Better accept that guy that wants to marry you and have his child as your security.
At least this woman get money. If you no get money and you are a lonely Matured MILF, you will not be happy. Take it or leave it. Even Chimamanda Adichie is married with kids.

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by delzbaba(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2022
she was waiting for a toaster, instead of making the first move,,,sad

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Atolu01: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Cokahot:
Die bitc h

Rule 3

Mynd 44
Rockstation
Farano

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by an0daGuy: 4:32pm On May 30, 2022
since when I was born …

till now that I’m getting old …

I have never seen a man commit suicide for lack of girlfriend, wife or kids

If only men ashewo could join together and open brothels and chalets where these h0rny lonely women can go to meet gigolos for fast relief all these things won’t be happening.

but we men are so selfish with our ‘dangalangs’ that we only pursue sugar mummies cry
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Mercury12(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
Cokahot:
No tears the for the dead.
Nobody is perfect.

Even ur own sef go dey ur body

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by sunnx(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2022
Where Emeka dey she still lack dick
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by baretalk: 7:04pm On May 30, 2022
investigate, someone might force her to drink it or poison her.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Cokahot:
Die bitc h

Who cares about your fucking tears!
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by faithfull18(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
So, if a single lady dies now, She died because of loneliness, lack of a spouse or children. Smh. No investigations, nothing to establish intent or did she leave a note
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
RIP beautiful lady. Depression is real,don't let social pressure end your joy.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by udomonday: 8:48pm On May 30, 2022
So because n insecticide was found on her floor it is concluded that she injected herself.
What if someone injected her?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Thomthom(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2022
baretalk:
Hmmmmm
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by danny56: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
Cokahot:
Die bitc h

Why talk like a toddler? Do you know her?
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by wiseone28: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
Valhalla she goes..

This world no easy abeg.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by McStoic(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2022
zaza1955:
Afolake Abiola, a female Glo accountant who have been in the news of late is said to have committed suicide in the Lagos State neighborhood of Lekki.
According to reports, the 47-year-old Glo Accountant died after ingesting a potion of a common insecticide.

On Friday, she allegedly killed herself at her home, number 1 Abayomi Kukomi close in Osapa London, Lekki, by consuming a ‘chemical substance.’

This was confirmed by Benjamin Hundeyin, a spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, who stated that it was an act of pure suicide.

Her body was released on compassionate grounds after her relatives wrote to the police demanding her body. She died on May 27 and was buried shortly after.

SOURCE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/05/30/female-glo-accountant/

“The entire family gathered to make a request for the body. It was determined that she committed suicide herself by ingesting pesticide. “The bottle was found on the floor.”

So sorry
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2022
baretalk:
Nigeria police investigate? They already concluded she killed herself because they saw the container of the chemical lying about.
We have a very very long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2022
Cokahot:
Die bitc h
Are you high on cocaine? What sort of useless post is this?
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Cokahot: 9:06am On May 31, 2022
Nigerians don't like the raw truth.
BeardedmeatR:
Are you high on cocaine? What sort of useless post is this?
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Miracle2020: 9:50am On May 31, 2022
Why will will she commit suicide? According to mama peace, it is better I killed myself than committing suicide.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide by Miracle2020: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
The police should not be in hurry to call it suicide, someone may have force it on her. I am speaking base on experience.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) / Angry Bride Attacks Elderly Wedding Guest Who Wiped Her Face With Money / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.