Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) (2270 Views)

65 Motorcycles Stolen In Sokoto Market Fire By Thieves Disguised As Rescuers / Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves | Video / Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGl68CM0IUE

Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian lady was left stunned when she woke up to see that major parts of her chained generator have been harvested by thieves, IGBERETV reports.

In a video she shared online, the lady said she hasn't seen such a thing before.

https://igberetvnews.com/1424176/lady-wakes-see-chained-generator-parts-harvested-thieves-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by AJOBI77(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
What agbado thugs cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by decryptofx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
There is dignity in labour, let's trade Forex together. $6 daily is not small

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by RedChiefPriest: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Haha! Harry Porter sef no do pass this one grin
Atleast you still have your chain,na only dog remain.
Chain a rottweiler near the generator, them still fit steal the dog also sha and leave the collar.

Dj! 3 keg of palmwine for me because this news dey shock me
Barman! Play me "Things dey happen" by Jose Mourinho and Adekunle Gold.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by rocknation62(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hehehehe grin

Organ Harvesting

Now it is generator harvesting

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by anonymuz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
rocknation62:
Hehehehe grin

Organ Harvesting

Now it is generator harvesting
organ na organ grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by blaquemyc: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
thank God say dem leave some parts for you. Some go steal the gen and even steal the chain and the padlock join
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by rocknation62(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
anonymuz:
organ na organ grin

Organist grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by anonymuz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
rocknation62:

Organist grin
lol... organist everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by rocknation62(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
anonymuz:
lol... organist everywhere grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by OgaDeyVex: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa o

This is the reason why Oga Just Dey Vex
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Everything is possible here
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by starbuck(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
My neighbour should come see this ooo undecided undecided undecided
He got a new generator and chained it under the staircase of the building, we have told him that it's wrong because person fit suffocate one day because of the smoke coupled with the noise pollution but he doesn't care...

I told him that the day he would care would be the day thieves will invade in the compound at Broad day light
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by iamme1234(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
starbuck:
My neighbour should come see this ooo undecided undecided undecided
He got a new generator and chained it under the staircase of the building, we have told him that it's wrong because person fit suffocate one day because of the smoke coupled with the noise pollution but he doesn't care...

I told him that the day he would care would be the day thieves will invade in the compound at Broad day light

Burn the gen naaa
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by ZaddyJ: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very gory and graphic sight to behold grin grin
Country hard ,but wait oo why is every crime of thos. nature usually happening in the south west ? The other type of such news happens to a guy whose Corolla was harvested and vandalize bf d dawn of a new day now this grin shocked
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by onomeabuja: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Walahi d thief na real comedian grin
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by KingLarry04: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Haha! Harry Porter sef no do pass this one grin
Atleast you still have your chain,na only dog remain.
Chain a rottweiler near the generator, them still fit steal the dog also sha and leave the collar.

Dj! 3 keg of palmwine for me because this news dey shock me
Barman! Play me "Things dey happen" by Jose Mourinho and Adekunle Gold.
Guy abeg, which kind weed you dey smoke?
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by Nostring: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2022
grin nawa
Re: Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Those thieves sef, it would have cost less time and stress to cut the chain instead cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lifeless Bodies Of 2 Kidnapped Women Found, As Several Bandit Camps Were Destroy / Bird Turn Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos / Beware Of This Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.