Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Immigration Application Portal Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Application Portal Urgent (1267 Views)

How To Resolve Application Code Issue In The Nigeria Immigration Application / Help Me. On Immigration Application / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Application Portal Urgent by 377: 10:30am On May 30, 2022
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FILL FOR PASSPORT FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION PORTAL FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS NOT CONNECTING IS ANYBODY HAVING THE SAME ISSUE WITH ME.
Re: Immigration Application Portal Urgent by robinso01(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2022
Is the the application available now?
Re: Immigration Application Portal Urgent by CivilianJTF(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2022
Where do you reside, let me guide you on how to get it physical quick.
Re: Immigration Application Portal Urgent by iamclime(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Immigration Application Portal Urgent by zubimete(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
Plz are they recruiting?
Re: Immigration Application Portal Urgent by virtue123(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
Please dont apply throught the porter if you are in nigeria .go to thier office nearest to you and do it manually..and if you want it urgently i think there is some thing those guys can do to help you get it on time.trust me on this you might regrete if you apply online

[

quote author=377 post=113305900]I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FILL FOR PASSPORT FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION PORTAL FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS NOT CONNECTING IS ANYBODY HAVING THE SAME ISSUE WITH ME.[/quote]
Re: Immigration Application Portal Urgent by extremophile: 7:52am On May 31, 2022
Manual applications are being phased out by the NIS. You apply, pay and pick a date for biometric data capture on the portal. You go on your chosen date with the necessary documents, do your data capture and go home You can then track the progress of your application to know when it will be out.
Don't waste your money looking for shortcuts, them go chop you o, and your passport will still come out at the normal time.

Passport application is just ₦26000 in Lagos (₦25000 application fee+₦1000 bank charges), all paid online. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

July Jobs - We're Recruiting / Uba Resumption / Guiness Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.