Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections (1455 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Validated: 5:06am On Oct 02, 2022
To all OBIdients in Lagos, we salute your resilience even in the face of provocative police intimidation. The rally was a success and we are going to hold 3 more rallies so that the few Agbadorians in Lagos would repent or be forced to relocate to Benin republic.
The tentative dates are as follows:

》Nov ??, 2022: Take it Back Phase 2
》Dec 26 & 27, 2022: Nation-Wide Rally
》Feb 18 to 21, 2023 - Operation root out Agbado grin

We will make sure Tinubu runs away from Lagos on the week of presidential election grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Tochi3(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Way to go... cheesy grin

Necks must be pressed till and after the election

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2022
You igbos make me laugh. If any NL was among those marching for Obi yesterday can you please give us the composition of those marching ? What is the of Yoruba Hausa Igbo n SS at the march ?

The sincere answer should tell if Obi need to work hard or lose hope. If Peter Obi see 100K vote in Lagos in the presidential election make I shred. What ever Peter get as a fraction of the total vote is the real fraction of Igbo populace in Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You igbos make me laugh. If any NL was among those marching for Obi yesterday can you please give us the composition of those marching ? What is the of Yoruba Hausa Igbo n SS at the march ?

The sincere answer should tell if Obi need to work hard or lose hope. If Peter Obi see 100K in Lagos in the presidential election make I shred.

25 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

The sincere answer should tell if Obi need to work hard or lose hope. If Peter Obi see 100K vote in Lagos in the presidential election make I shred. What ever Peter get as a fraction of the total vote is the real fraction of Igbo populace in Lagos.
Stop the tribal card and face reality .. all Nigerian tribes are on this mission to rescue Nigeria from the ever corrupt hands of Tinubu and his gang of thieves

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 5:46am On Oct 02, 2022
All of us go gather de
We were here when Ebele lost n your wailed, we were also here when Atiku lost n you wailed even hard, we shall be here for you to take your Sniper once Peter Obi lose come 2023. Then your slogan will not be Biafra or death na death or death cos you must surely die after that.

BOOOMNAIJA:

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Ask those at the rally.i stay in Festac n went close to the marchers to have a feel of the composition, I won't want to tell what I observed but I rather let Obidient tell their own story in their own words.

NaijaRoyalty:

Stop the tribal card and face reality .. all Nigerian tribes are on this mission to rescue Nigeria from the ever corrupt hands of Tinubu and his gang of thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
All of us go gather de
We were here when Ebele lost n your wailed, we were also here when Atiku lost n you wailed even hard, we shall be here for you to take your Sniper once Peter Obi lose come 2023. Then your slogan will not be Biafra or death na death or death cos you must surely die after that.

One agbado for u... nothing do u

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Gang of thieves like the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that was caught red-handed looting over N250M cash with governor convoy ba or should we talk about his Pandora escapade or you are among the set of fools that believe when an Igbo is caught red-handed looting state fund he should be immortalized as a saint instead did the diehard criminal that he is ?

NaijaRoyalty:

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Aguiyimba(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Locate the nearest transformer, do the needful and thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Obidient4life2: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2022
Hew, what kind of neck pressing is this?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by ecolime(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2022
》Feb 18 to 21, 2023 - Operation root out Agbado

This should be done at Ikoyi and should terminate at Bourdillon grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Aguiyimba(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Ask those at the rally.i stay in Festac n went close to the marchers to have a feel of the composition, I won't want to tell what I observed but I rather let Obidient tell their own story in their own words.

Lolz, you went close to structureless people to have a feel of their composition. Chaaaai 2face see ur life for road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Brimstone77: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

If igbos have that kind of population seen yesterday in Lagos then its safe to say that igbos are part and parcel of Lagos State..

They should have their own local government there.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2022
I totally agree with you. Igbos should have their LG so long their candidate have enough vote to emerge chairman or so long they can can canvass others to join their team that is democracy. Not having the numbers yet feeling entitled or making foolish noise On SM is what is not acceptable.

Brimstone77:
If igbos have that kind of population seen yesterday in Lagos then its safe to say that igbos are part and parcel of Lagos State..

They should have their own local government there.. cheesy
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2022
If Peter Obi see 100K vote in Lagos come 2023 presidential election I owe you 100K raw cash

Aguiyimba:

Lolz, you went close to structureless people to have a feel of their composition. Chaaaai 2face see ur life for road.
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Ok so you abandoned Tinubu rally that was supposed to hold yesterday in Lagos and went to Obi rally

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Psych412(f): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Brimstone77: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I totally agree with you. Igbos should have their LG so long their candidate have enough vote to emerge chairman or so long they can can canvass others to join their team that is democracy. Not having the numbers yet feeling entitled or making foolish noise On SM is what is not acceptable.

If they have such population then no need needing validation from anyone to become chairman of their local government..

Does Yorubas in Lagos seek for validation from other tribe before election their local government chairmen?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by lastmessenger: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
If Peter Obi see 100K vote in Lagos come 2023 presidential election I owe you 100K raw cash

give me more tears

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

If hausas and yorubas did not March with the rest of Nigerians yesterday why are they nobody to attend independent day celebration as empty stadia was recorded all over?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by jesmond3945: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

tribal boy manage this

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
You Igbo father needs that more

jesmond3945:
tribal boy manage this
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
As a tribe too many foolish be Igbo. This is Ogun state next state here. Even during military era stadia no de full like this cos I schooled there.

hisgrace090:

If hausas and yorubas did not March with the rest of Nigerians yesterday why are they nobody to attend independent day celebration as empty stadia was recorded all over?

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Sonyboom765: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
I didn't know Tinubu called your Igbo father that he will host a rally from the UK on Lagos yesterday.

NaijaRoyalty:

Ok so you abandoned Tinubu rally that was supposed to hold yesterday in Lagos and went to Obi rally
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by happney65: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Come,let me give you some agbado

Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by Aguiyimba(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Hahahahahaha, poor man wey dey write cheque. Abeg use that 100k go buy sense for Alaba market.
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

bookmarked
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by EndsarsReloaded: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Validated:
To all OBIdients in Lagos, we salute your resilience even in the face of provocative police intimidation. The rally was a success and we are going to hold 3 more rallies so that the few Agbadorians in Lagos would repent or be forced to relocate to Benin republic.
The tentative dates are as follows:

》Nov ??, 2022: Take it Back Phase 2
》Dec 26 & 27, 2022: Nation-Wide Rally
》Feb 18 to 21, 2023 - Operation root out Agbado grin

We will make sure Tinubu runs away from Lagos on the week of presidential election grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections by clevybrown(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

who is doing this to u? U will soon wake up to reality, but for now, keep sleeping...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Harvest For Labour Party In Naka, Gwer-west LGA Of Benue State(photos) / Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces / Peter Obi Clears Pastor EA Adeboye's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.