Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (34607 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

The unrealistic clown that thinks Peter Obi has a path a victory thinks I am not smart ..I am a very realistic person who doesnt do fantasy, PO surest route to the presidency lies in being ATIKUs VP but clowns like you have made him miss that route ..He might not even get the LP ticket today if care is not taken and if he gets it he can't even pull 2 million votes at the general election

We have heard you Mr political professional analyst. Now can you rest or probably focus in making your own candidate to win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2022
okezuoemmanue:
cry
nothing interesting about it.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Bifas1: 1:25pm On May 30, 2022
If Nigerians come out to vote en masse, we can elect who we want to elect.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Obi got it wrong big time. He just lost his chance of becoming the vice president to Atiku.

He left it for you to become VP now you can have it and let him be.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
You just nailed it down!

For the first time, I agree with you.

udele1:

If you can get to the airport few minutes before plane takes off, get a ticket and still join the flight, its possible.

Will the people in the plane say they booked ticket long ago, but you just came now and got ticket and joined the plane?

The destination should be the focus.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by sukar886: 1:27pm On May 30, 2022
Well organise not those criminals
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Bloggz74(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2022
Good question.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

You rejected a process because of manipulation and frustration yet coming to effect same in another system. Where's the sincerity and fairness preached?

I tire. I'm confused.

Joezinho:
But how can someone emerge as the presidential candidate of a Party that he joined less than 2 weeks to the deadline for submission of flagbearers to INEC.

How absurd is that?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by PROPHETmichael: 1:28pm On May 30, 2022
udele1:

Nobody knows what will happen in 2027.

You lied because there are men who are more accurate than tomorrow's newspaper. I'm telling you now as i've said long before now that power will remain in the North and a Muslim man will be president and his name is Atiku.

Obi was meant to be his vice but as it is written, "in his place, let another take"
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by chukel(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2022
Peter obi has gone where he can intimidate others.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by CoachOore: 1:30pm On May 30, 2022
Pa utomi seems to be politically strong than Peter obi.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
But how can someone emerge as the presidential candidate of a Party that he joined less than 2 weeks to the deadline for submission of flagbearers to INEC.

How absurd is that?
Na der u go FEAR - fear.....don't b surprise will loss unless UTOMI step down for him
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

You lied because there are men who are more accurate than tomorrow's newspaper. I'm telling you now as i've said long before now that power will remain in the North and a Muslim man will be president and his name is Atiku.

Obi was meant to be his vice but as it is written, "in his place, let another take"

Focus on making your Atiku president and leave Peter alone, I wonder what is troubling you guys
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 1:32pm On May 30, 2022
Obi Supporters

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:32pm On May 30, 2022
I can't believe your submissions here today o.

Thumbs up !

udele1:

The footballer that is brought in 2 minutes before the game ends, is he paid less than those who played 90 minutes without substitution?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
Of course Peter obi will win
I sell window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wallpanel, Linoleum carpet and wall cornice
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Xanderlee77: 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
Very good analogy bro....
udele1:

If you can get to the airport few minutes before plane takes off, get a ticket and still join the flight, its possible.

Will the people in the plane say they booked ticket long ago, but you just came now and got ticket and joined the plane?

The destination should be the focus.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Is04970: 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
Pandora

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

How absurd is that?

The same way Godwin Obaseki emerged PDP gubernatorial candidate and still cruise to win the governorship race. Never say never.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by anonimi: 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Nigerians: We are tired of APC and PDP. Same people. Very corrupt. We need a different political party to challenge APC and PDP. Peter Obi is smart and a credible leader .

Peter dump PDP to labor party.

Gullible Nigerians: Peter Obi isn't smart. He shot himself. Should have stayed and become VP to Atiku grin cheesy

How much of your own time and money have you invested in Labour Party and Obi to show your tiredness of APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 1:33pm On May 30, 2022
The two men.
Competency Overload
Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by hopman98: 1:35pm On May 30, 2022
Wetin me I wan talk be say Obi no go win 2023, that is if he emerges as LP presidential candidate. His popularity will only increase. Let us all be realistic abeg. He is just a periwinkle compared to all those apc and pdp big sharks grin
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 1:36pm On May 30, 2022
anonimi:

How much of your own time and money have you invested in Labour Party and Obi to show your tiredness of APC and PDP

Check my profile .

I belong to Take back Naija group (Obi support group)
I belong to LIke Mind for Obi) we bought his presidential form in PDP.
We have contributed 42m for his campaign so far.

I go out to register people for their pvc . I preach In buses.

Guy, Posterity will judge us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 1:37pm On May 30, 2022
Everywhere is jammed

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by MtDave55: 1:38pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

How absurd is that?

H
No be by how far, na how well
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:38pm On May 30, 2022
The view below is your wish.

Watch out, you shall be highly disappointed.

SarkinYarki:

The unrealistic clown that thinks Peter Obi has a path a victory thinks I am not smart ..I am a very realistic person who doesnt do fantasy, PO surest route to the presidency lies in being ATIKUs VP but clowns like you have made him miss that route ..He might not even get the LP ticket today if care is not taken and if he gets it he can't even pull 2 million votes at the general election
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 30, 2022
Bifas1:
If Nigerians come out to vote en masse, we can elect who we want to elect.
Again, there are no Nigerians. There are Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws etc.
Go beg for unity elsewhere.
Yorubas are out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by KingsJohnson(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2022
Lovelive:
The view below is your wish.

Watch out, you shall be highly disappointed.

He will be highly shocked
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Chidex50(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Here you go again.....Sufferings of this current transactional Politics never do you. People like you that supports this evil and calamity that has befallen this country shouldn't have existed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.