Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Best Candidate For Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Candidate For Abia (152 Views)

Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Candidate For Abia by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2022
I had a discussion with some of Prof Ikonne (PDP flag governorship bearer) ex students. From what they told me, I believe he is the best next thing that has happened to Abia State.

This man according to them is a no nonsense person. When he was a HOD in Abia state university, he so much transformed the department that when he left they were asking him to come back.

He is my kind of person who believes in being precise.

I believe in his ex students who believe in him. I may not know him in person. I think he is the best deal for Abia unless he has changed.

(1) (Reply)

2023-A Year To Decide If You Will Be Part Of Nigeria's Problems Or Solution / Https://beadysworld.tv/deji-adeyanju-wins-zenith-labour-party-federal-house-of-r / APC: President Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.