Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! (586 Views)

What Causes A Man Downfall / Other IT Ventures Nigerians Can Try To Earn A Living From Aside Programming / How To Make Money From Your Existing Professional Knowledge Aside Your Salary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! by eMoney50(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
My attention has been drawn to a lot of derogatory tweets about Affiliate Marketing, especially from yesterday.

I'll say 2 things on this.

1. Masses will do what the masses will do.

They enjoy mass movements and every opportunity for untethered self-expression - here today, gone tomorrow.

Focus on your business... the mob have no staying power.

2. Do not however ignore all that is being said by the critics.

Some of it holds true.

The lowest quality marketers have indeed brought in the same predatory tactics that ponzi schemes are known for and that made people frown upon otherwise legitimate ventures like Network Marketing.

You should be the first to hold 'your own' to account and clean up the craft.

Is it honest for a newbie to put up credit alert screenshots that are not his? NO!

Is it honest for a newbie to claim to offer mentorship, mainly because they want to make a commission? NO!

It is not wise to find a way to say YES to a NO, because it momentarily serves your interests to do so.

Do not wait for the outside critics, because when they do, it will be without purity of intent.

Dismissing every point made against your profession just because it's your money earner is a precursor to cult-like behavior.

Your downfall is imminent but the noise (of your own mob) may not let you see it.

Stand aside and ponder.

Consider carefully the points that hold merit and improve the quality & transparency of your marketing methods.

I hope this helps.

Re: Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! by eMoney50(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
I come in peace.. cool cool
Re: Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! by eMoney50(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2022
eMoney50:

My attention has been drawn to a lot of derogatory tweets about Affiliate Marketing, especially from yesterday.

They enjoy mass movements and every opportunity for untethered self-expression - here today, gone tomorrow.

Some of it holds true.

The lowest quality marketers have indeed brought in the same predatory tactics that ponzi schemes are known for and that made people frown upon otherwise legitimate ventures like Network Marketing.

Is it honest for a newbie to put up credit alert screenshots that are not his? NO!

Is it honest for a newbie to claim to offer mentorship, mainly because they want to make a commission? NO!

It is not wise to find a way to say YES to a NO, because it momentarily serves your interests to do so.

Do not wait for the outside critics, because when they do, it will be without purity of intent.

Dismissing every point made against your profession just because it's your money earner is a precursor to cult-like behavior.

Your downfall is imminent but the noise (of your own mob) may not let you see it.

Stand aside and ponder.

Consider carefully the points that hold merit and improve the quality & transparency of your marketing methods.

I hope this helps.

Re: Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 30, 2022
The 80/20 or 20/80 however you see it is ETERNAL.Experience is best teacher.Keep fighting it.
Re: Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! by eMoney50(m): 2:13am On May 31, 2022
RockyTheJew:
The 80/20 or 20/80 however you see it is ETERNAL.Experience is best teacher.Keep fighting it.

Correct,
--
But what if a newbie asked you to throw more light on the 80/20?
Re: Your Downfall Is Imminent. Stand Aside And Ponder! by eMoney50(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2022
eMoney50:

Some of it holds true.

Stand aside and ponder.

I hope this helps.

Listen, learn and obey

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Latest Jobs In It / Studio For Rent In The Heart Of Ikeja / I Need Partners Or Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.