Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,285 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kaffy Recounts How Her Ex-husband Slept With Her Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Recounts How Her Ex-husband Slept With Her Best Friend (372 Views)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy Recounts How Her Ex-husband Slept With Her Best Friend by TheGistDay: 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerian choreographer Kafayat Shafau popularly known as Kaffy has revealed how her former husband, Joseph Ameh slept with her best friend.

The popular dance instructor made this known during a chat with Chude Jideonwo on his show #WithChude.

"Lemme tell you when I started getting more healing...when I stopped sleeping with my husband. I was celibate with my husband for three years before I got a divorce. There are different red flags that we women in love are so blind to see," she said.

https://thegistday.com/2022/05/30/kaffy-recounts-how-her-ex-husband-slept-with-her-best-friend/

(1) (Reply)

Pheelz Boasts That He's Winning Producer Of The Year At Headies / VIDEO: Bbnreunion “liquorose Is Manipulative”/emmanuel And Liquorose CLASH / Buga Official Video Out Now Ft Investor Sabinus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.