Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) (47849 Views)

Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by kingyakos: 5:15pm On May 30, 2022
anonymuz:
Mr, I don't argue religion. Speak as a liberal/free thinker. Religion is individual,so you can't hoot my opinion.

There's nothing like free thinker, it's either your thinking must come from the root of evil or from the root of good.
You don't do research.

1 Like

Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:15pm On May 30, 2022
dlaw70:
This is what tithe money should be used for and not private Jets and bullet proof cars .
much have paid as tithe since you were born ?
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Berankis: 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
The man of God just saved the faces of Christians in this country. I now have a lot of respect for him and his great church - OPM.
Thank you sir!
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by MossLuv: 5:25pm On May 30, 2022
God bless His servant.

Anytime I come across the story of Deborah Samuel tears fills my eyes but as a man I don't allow it to drop.

May God heal our land!!
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Safyqueen: 5:25pm On May 30, 2022
Tomek09:
Islam is religion of terror and violence.

Continue resting Deborah embarassed cry

While those killing in the East are not christains because there in the east crime has no religion but in the north, crime has religion which is Islam. Descaration of culture always attracts jungle justice anywhere, therefore in the north, Islam is more than religion, it has become their culture. Go and shout Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist at a park in Anambra and see what will happen.

So, crime can happen anywhere and has no religion.
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2022
itaewon:

mumu nah tithe money
Oyedepo and Adeboye no dey collect tithe akwaya?
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
Safyqueen:

While those killing in the East are not christains because there in the east crime has no religion but in the north, crime has religion which is Islam. Descaration of culture always attracts jungle justice anywhere, therefore in the north, Islam is more than religion, it has become their culture. Go and shout Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist at a park in Anambra and see what will happen.

So, crime can happen anywhere and has no religion.

This is the stupidest use of sophistry I've ever seen.

Your crime and your religion are separate until your crime is solely because of religion, in the name of religion, even chanting Allahu Ahkbar, while you religious leaders come out to justify the act claiming there is some red line that should not be crossed.
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Parisian: 5:30pm On May 30, 2022
Im very proud to say this is the church k attend.

A church that has free schools, free estates, free skill acquisition centers, free boutiques, free hospital, free restaurants, free mechanic shop etc...

God bless the body of Christ.
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Neoteny7: 5:32pm On May 30, 2022
anonymuz:
It's easy for the kids to forget. What about we Christians that saw that wicked act.

You didn't see the wicked acts happening everyday in the East, with the shootings and beheadings?
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by DorianD(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What's the update on her murderers?
They were let out through the back door
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
This is exactly what happened or what the death of Jesus means for mankind!
His death brought freedom, set us free from bondages... And gets us established, set up for unlimited blessings

1 Like

Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Parisian: 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
He's my G.O but rest.... Even TB Joshua did more than this.

There's no tribe in Christianity, stop being dense.
MonkeyMods:
Only an Igbo man can do this
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by SecretReporter(f): 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
anonymuz:
It's easy for the kids to forget. What about we Christians that saw that wicked act.
so what do u want the pastor to do ?
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2022
Parisian:
He's my G.O but rest.... Even TB Joshua did more than this.

There's no tribe in Christianity, stop being dense.

You're dense already that's why you quoted me
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2022
itaewon:

mumu nah tithe money
And no be the same tithe money yoruba pastors get?
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by itaewon: 5:52pm On May 30, 2022
Iykoto86:
And no be the same tithe money yoruba pastors get?
No is not
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
This is a very good one, well done pastor
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by CALEB1590(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2022
itaewon:

mumu nah tithe money
yoloba pastors no dey collect tithe ni
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Pootle: 6:11pm On May 30, 2022
dlaw70:
This is what tithe money should be used for and not private Jets and bullet proof cars .

correct be like you drink anointing oil before you post dis

1 Like

Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Safyqueen: 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

This is the stupidest use of sophistry I've ever seen.

Your crime and your religion are separate until your crime is solely because of religion, in the name of religion, even chanting Allahu Ahkbar, while you religious leaders come out to justify the act claiming there is some red line that should not be crossed.

The stupidity in you have beclouded your sense of reasoning hence your inability to decipher my comment. My comment doesn't justify Deborah's killing but to explain the prevailing scenarios in the north.
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
dlaw70:
who told you he doesn't have bullet proof cars
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2022
Tomek09:
Islam is religion of terror and violence.

Continue resting Deborah embarassed cry

What about Christianity? undecided
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
itaewon:

mumu nah tithe money

Afonja pastors Oyedepo & Adeboye bought private jets with theirs.

Criminals
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What's the update on her murderers?

Which update??

You can't be in the North and be insulting Prophet. That are going free na.
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Only an Igbo man can do this

With blood Money grin grin grin

Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
Its unfortunate how hypocrisy and the love of money has eaten so so deep into the Christian faith.

Deborah was innocently killed in Sokoto and in the MOST brutal and painful way. Apart from this pastor, no other known pastor rose to the occation in helping the family or openly condemning the killing.

Sometime back, when Daddy Freez kicked against the collection of tithe in Churches, WAOW! You will be shocked at the calibre and numbers of pastors across the country and beyond attacking him.

Now, if it were a muslim girl that was brutally killed like Deborah for what ever reason, the country might have gone up in flame!
What a pity?

Dear Debo, may your gentle soul finds favour in the presence of Jehovah El-shaddai, the only true God who created Himself and the Universe.

May you be found among the many faithful Saints that had gone before you.

May Jesus Christ the one and ONLY Saviour of the World, whom you honestly believed in till your dieing moment, welcomes you home.

May all your killers and all those who are supporting their action against you never escape the reality of life‘s KARMA for what they foolishly did to you (Amen).

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
Neddstark:
Good work OPM
Can the media show pause for awhile.
Else the consistent publicity will seem like advertising OPM.
. Do you have any problem with that?

I take a stroll...
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by mykeni: 7:14pm On May 30, 2022
dlaw70:
.......and government money for what?
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
ebuka440:
Islamabad
headslammers will be writhing in severe pains now grin tongue
Re: Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
Farid24224:

What about Christianity? undecided
headslammers aka for violence only are clearly not happy with this News grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.