Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) (25999 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Waxingcresent: 3:42pm On May 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Vote him regardless

Yeah, Just vote the right man for the job that is the part you can play. If everybody think this way. T'will be no problem. Everyone needs a working nation. I have never had a PVC but this time, I will do my best to get it. Let's see how it goes.

Nigerians have one opportunity to test Obi and we shouldn't loose it. Party apart, who say Obi can't win if and if only there is a free fair election.

This people APC and PDP always give us either weak or corrupt leaders it's a situation of fail or fail, whether u choose A or B, because the right answer is always none of the above. Unity is always a strong bond.

Everyone should please make out time to get their PVC.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Bettycoster: 3:42pm On May 30, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Look at this brainless nincompoop.
Behave not like kids
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Shevchenkko: 3:45pm On May 30, 2022
Bettycoster:

Behave not like kids
I had to put him in his place. Imagine him calling southerners animals. An Aboki calling others animals. Irony of life
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Same way we Yorubas have endorsed Peter Obi!!! Baba o, on your mandate we stand. Southwest is locked down for Peter the Rock!
No shaking! You are greater than Awolowo, Abiola and Tinubu combined.
fulani herdsmen your nightmare will soon catch-up with you, foolish set of people, you want Biafra yet you are killing your own people you want to liberate just to get back at government, can't you see now your stupidity get award?
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:09pm On May 30, 2022
Congratulations to Peter Obi and Professor Pat Utomi
They are the change that Nigeria needs at this time to bring Nigeria out of the bottomless pit that Buhari and his APC has thrown this country into. PMB is fighting corruption but under his watch Accountant general only was alleged to have stolen180 billion Naira.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Everest9(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
I have never voted before but this time, I am going for Obi it doesn't matter if he wins or looses

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Rexymania(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi and PYO are the only ones that wants to serve Nigeria, the rest wants to eat Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Zandena(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
End time endorsement!
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Legendforte: 4:25pm On May 30, 2022
Esseite:
Use that anger of unemployment
Use that anger of underemployment
Use that anger of inflation
Use that anger of corruption
Use that anger of bad roads
Use that anger of blackout
Use that anger of banditry, of terrorism, insecurity, embezzlements etc

We are not animals, we are not made for suffering and endurance, we are not made for unemployment, we are not made for wanton killings and butchering while out of many, a single man is able to escape with embezzlement worth the annual allocation of a state.. we have been docile for too long.. vote right, vote Labour.
In addition, persistent ASUU strike.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by PaedophileProph: 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Diswan na party wey go win presidential election...

Federal government should ban the production of sniper I seriously suspect somany will ingest it immediately after the announcement of the presidential election results.
Haven't you suffered enough ?
How long shall you continue to watch things decrepit before you .

Don't be a bandwagon follower
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by MyExpression(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2022
But these economists fit mistakenly sell this country with miscalculation.

Economic projections are not always linear.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Carparts888(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2022
He doesn't need to, the party will cater for campaigns through contribution and let's believe in miracle. Anything can happen.
Charmingrascal:
Let Obi test his popularity.
He should not spend too much money campaigning for an election he won't win tho.
All the best to him.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Chiffy: 4:43pm On May 30, 2022
God Bless Pat Utomi.

I'm so happy.
By the way, join labour party @ www.labourparty.com.ng
#PeterObiforPresident2023
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Diligence: 4:54pm On May 30, 2022
LMr Peter Obi's emergence as Labour Party Presidential Flag bearer means as follows:
1. People who never saw any reasons to get their PVCs will now register for them INEC: Get ready to receive avalanche of requests.
2. Many Northerners believe that Power should return to South and a Christian, too. That's part of national integration and sense of belongingness.
3. Indeed, Peter Obi will not steal and he wld reduce high cost of governance and plough back the billions of dollars so saved appropriately.
4. Don't think will it be possible. Do your own part and leave the rest to God Almighty.
5. May the labour of our Heroes & Heroines past never be in vain.
6. Let's take back our country!!!
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:01pm On May 30, 2022
Why do I feel this Is scripted?
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by RoseMary405(f): 5:11pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Congratulations to Peter Obi

Atiku is PDP flag bearer

Peter Obi is Labour party presidential flag bearer

Why is APC making a fool of Tinubu?
You are becoming boring on Tinubu's matters. Don't you have life outside Tinubu's topics?

Please get a life and move on, for you may very well succumb to depression on Tinubu's affairs.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2022
90% of Nigeria youths are with obi

We must rescue Nigeria, I want apc to give their ticket to Lawan so the fight will be South vs North
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by warlordd(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
Obi is a fox, thrust him at your own peril! He has picked up Labour party ticket, yet he's supporting Atiku to win.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
Hmm, this is interesting
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Cromagnon: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Let Obi test his popularity.
He should not spend too much money campaigning for an election he won't win tho.
All the best to him.
which money does he have?
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Waxingcresent:

Yeah, Just vote the right man for the job that is the part you can play. If everybody think this way. T'will be no problem. Everyone needs a working nation. I have never had a PVC but this time, I will do my best to get it. Let's see how it goes.

Nigerians have one opportunity to test Obi and we shouldn't loose it. Party apart, who say Obi can't win if and if only there is a free fair election.

This people APC and PDP always give us either weak or corrupt leaders it's a situation of fail or fail, whether u choose A or B, because the right answer is always none of the above. Unity is always a strong bond.

Everyone should please make out time to get their PVC.
I like you for this.
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Ghostrye: 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
rowosky:
The best Presidential Candidate so far.
But sadly, he won't win.
I trust Nigerians on that.

We haven't suffered enough.
I tell you, sometimes I think we revel in suffering. There is a road to life and another to death and we still choose death even with the sign "do not go" printed in block letters

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by ufotunang: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
Ekwuite82:
The first huddle has been crossed. We move!! Peter Obi all the way!!!!!
....so can he cross the 2nd hurdle ??
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by princewarri1985: 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7152878/peter-obi-wins-labour-party

The moment Pat Utomi withdrew for Peter Obi at the Labour Party Presidential Primary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdwUbM8AW88

Earlier, the National Youth Leader, Comr. Eragbe Anslem had withdrawn from the race and declared support for @PeterObi.
even though i dont want an ibo man to rule this country, but peter obi will go down in history as the most intelligent president nigeria ever had if elected. Just watch any presidential debate he's involved in and you cant help more than to agree with me because i gravitate for intelligence because that is what this country needs right now not all those dullards aboki from the north who think this country presidency is their birth right. Nonsence
Re: The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) by Bettycoster: 7:50am On May 31, 2022
Shevchenkko:
I had to put him in his place. Imagine him calling southerners animals. An Aboki calling others animals. Irony of life
What's aboki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’ / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.