Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,007 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? (17933 Views)

Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by BigRocky: 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
hotwax:

This yoruba guy will vote peter obi, but does he have the financial power?

Which Yoruba guy?

Well,I don't think obi we be sharing money to secure votes.

Enough sensitization will be done,the masses would be educated on the need to take back thier country from this money sharing urchins.

If obi loose to PDP or APC candidate,we continue the hardship.until we wise.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Wallade(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
sisisioge:
Wow! I knew it would come to this. AtikuVS Tinubu.....Obi, Osibanjo or anyone else promising good stood no chance. These men are powerful....Nigeria is in so much trouble. May God help us. Looks like either of them is the next president....wahala don wear cardigan for naija o cry cry

I wish Osinbajo can win APC presidential ticket or contest on another platform. I believe in him a lot.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Sheuns(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
AntonVince:

...and who told you anyone needs to win the core north to be president?
Has any Christian ever defeated a Muslim candidate therein?
Go and study the 2003 and 2011 election results state-by-state to address your ignorance.

MODIFIED:
Use the below links:
2011 -
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2011.html

2003-
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

No one needs to win in the core north, but trust south east wont vote in mass for APC as they did for GEJ in 2011
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Biafranodogwu55: 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
Peter obi will cause a cry of confusion in the camp of both APC and PDP after he wins the 2023 general elections...mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by WATCHOVER(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
Dey should give it JONATHAN at all is bad
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by sisisioge: 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Wallade:

I wish Osinbajo can win APC ticket or contest on another platform. I believe in him a lot.

He can't win...not when the dreadful elders are still alive. He will have to wait several years more
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by bonnyhope: 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
[s]This is the absolute truth. Only Tinubu can defeat Atiku.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Risentouch(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
Kingpele:
Osibanjo with federal power can defeat atiku ..not tinubu..when the former vice president started stealing public funds in the early 90s tinubu is still serving unilever companies in USA ,so tinubu in all his years till now have not see the kind of money pdp flag bearer have. Wike tried it with rivers Money today he is still in shock of what happened at eagles Square ABJ ..but osibanjo with federal power as current vice president will defeat atiku ,money bows to power ..but APC will be blind to this truth until is too late

If money bows to power, what Happened to Jonathan?

I just wonder wetin dey give una motivation to talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Wallade(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
Sheuns:

No one needs to win in the core north, but trust south east wont vote in mass for APC as they did for GEJ in 2011

South east is in a battle against itself. They are pushing towards self-destruction.

They don't understand how to play Nigerian politics. Unfortunately, they will lose out again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by pacespot(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
This person is a paid promoter of Tinubu for sure. Except being a governor of a state, why are some mofos thinking Tinubu has a better chance of winning presidency than even the current vice president of Nigeria. Most people are really myopic in this country

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Alawode01(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
Those who want APC to lose will never speaking in support of Tinubu, the fact that haters don't want to hear in we're discussing it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by ssoofftt(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
So many people can...
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by BenklinsJones(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
AntonVince:
Whoever wrote this is a complete neophyte.
He should do well to list the states he feels Tinubu can win outside the South West.
How can you be dreaming of defeating Atiku in the north when you don't even have the mass appeal to win the South?

...and he even put the word "credible" and Tinubu in the same sentence.
Clowns everywhere.
grin

Even in the SW, he can only win few states..Most Yorubas don't even like him.Atiku will certainly beat him hands down..But I don't want any of them...Peter Obi I stand

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by laughitall(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
AntonVince:
He should do well to list the states he feels Tinubu can win outside the South West.
How can you be dreaming of defeating Atiku in the north when you don't even have the mass appeal to win the South?

Clowns everywhere.
grin
mugu .. Asiwaju running with a northern VP is victory assured ! .. he don set !
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by AntonVince: 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
Sheuns:

It all depends on the candidate in my opinion.
2023 will depend more largely on the candidate than the party.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Wallade(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
sisisioge:

He can't win...not when the dreadful elders are still alive. He will have to wait several years more

Sometimes, God works in ways we can not comprehend. It may shock you that an underdog may prevail against all odds.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by geosegun(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
AntonVince:

Clowns everywhere.
grin

You are the complete neophyte. You know nothing and you don’t know that you know nothing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by hotwax: 3:33pm On May 30, 2022
sendemenge:
APC should not try to be smart or play some child games with the northern cabal by using any other person apart from Tinubu,Jagaban has many supporters in north than South West

many supporters against their own hausa brother ba...

forget about the money tinubu is distributing
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by pacespot(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
If Tinubu can single handedly bring down PDP by chasing Jonathan out of Aso rock, then there's 75% chances of him winning Atiku at the poll...

but i pray none of them win sha..........

As it is now,
IF I'M TO VOTE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, i will not be voting cos none of the present contestant can give us that.(please don't tell me Peter Obi, cos we ve seen him govern one of the eastern state and yet that state can't even match Lagos state when we talk of standard. so?)

IF I'M TO VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF POWER, Atiku is my best bet cos no one uses power more than the northerners.

IF I'M TO VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF POLITICAL EXPERIENCES AND GAME PLAN, then leave that to Tinubu cos no one does it better than him.

IF I'M TO VOTE BASED ON EQUAL RIGHT, i think its high time we allow the Igbos to rule cos they re also Nigerians, Peter Obi for sure....

How did Tinubu singlehandedly chase Jonathan out of aso rock, can you explain that People voted for Buhari in 2015, not Tinubu, hope you realize that

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by hotwax: 3:34pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:

Which Yoruba guy?

Well,I don't think obi we be sharing money to secure votes.

Enough sensitization will be done,the masses would be educated on the need to take back thier country from this money sharing urchins.

If obi loose to PDP or APC candidate,we continue the hardship.until we wise.

I am yoruba guy. I will gladly vote Peter
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by oikirodah(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
u are d political novice here

Let me break down d article for u in clear terms

Atiku is now pdp presidential candidate,who among apc aspirants can defeat atiku?

Lets weigh them

Religion - Everyone knows d north is where d major chunk of d electorates are n they are majorly Muslims,I tell u for sure that majority of northerners will think twice before voting a pastor.
That already reduces Christian aspirants votes in apc n it give tinubu an edge cos he’s also a muslim

Influence - we started hearing d name osinbajo when buhari picked him as running mate,which means he’s new in d game of mainstream politics unlike atiku that have been around since d early 90’s
I believe u won’t want to compare atiku n osinbajo.
Don’t forget tinubu have also been around since d days of abacha n nadeco

Wealth - do I need to remind u that atiku just relegated oil money (rivers bullion van) so comparing osinbajo to atiku in terms of wealth is like comparing ladies bike to dangote trailer,only tinubu can do that

Servitude,loyalty,respect- people like saraki can open their mouth n call osinbajo a mere commissioner but can’t say half to tinubu n I believe u know,ganduje,el rufai n co will find it easy to roll with tinubu n refer his as their leader than a pastor who many of them low key see as an infidel

Atiku vs any other aspirants is an easy win for atiku
Atiku vs tinubu can b regarded as clash of d lords cos they are bosses in their different lanes
Well said three gboza for you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Royalty83(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
AntonVince:

Clowns everywhere.
grin

Your mummy is calling you inside
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Bettycoster: 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
What's really this man up to Check out my sigi below
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Bettycoster: 3:36pm On May 30, 2022
Royalty83:

Your mummy is calling you inside
Lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by eps432: 3:37pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu or osibanjo; Atiku will need no campaign to win
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by BigRocky: 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
hotwax:

I am yoruba guy. I will gladly vote Peter

You are wise.
We should wake up and vote above party lines,greed and ethnicity.

Together we can rescue Nigeria come 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by joyd200: 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
You must be mistaken. Tinubu/APC were only able and to win PDP in 2015 because Jonathan is a Southerner. With Atiku been a core northerner, Tinubu can't do shit. The North will vote for their own son. Most will betray Tinubu
Wawelexy:
If Tinubu can single handedly bring down PDP by chasing Jonathan out of Aso rock, then there's 75% chances of him winning Atiku at the poll...

but i pray none of them win sha..........

As it is now,
IF I'M TO VOTE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, i will not be voting cos none of the present contestant can give us that.(please don't tell me Peter Obi, cos we ve seen him govern one of the eastern state and yet that state can't even match Lagos state when we talk of standard. so?)

IF I'M TO VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF POWER, Atiku is my best bet cos no one uses power more than the northerners.

IF I'M TO VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF POLITICAL EXPERIENCES AND GAME PLAN, then leave that to Tinubu cos no one does it better than him.

IF I'M TO VOTE BASED ON EQUAL RIGHT, i think its high time we allow the Igbos to rule cos they re also Nigerians, Peter Obi for sure....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by shaggy007(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
How much did this amateur hack receive for the series of trashy propaganda?

The question should be, how much did the mods receive to push this topic to the front-page

Tinubu is a goner

He will be humbled at the primaries.

Let him go and float another party.

If he does anyhow, EFCC go reopen him case with ammended charges.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by Nathan2016: 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:
Truth be told,only tinubu can match atiku in any and every area.

If apc field another candidate other than tinubu,Peter obi or atiku will be the next president.

Personally i want apc to field a northerner so the votes can be divided among tinubu,atiku,and kwakwasor giving Peter obi a better chance.

The way you guys make Tinubu look popular is so funny. I think most people who have this mentality are Lagosians only. Please how can Tinubu win Atiku when he can barely secure Southern vote.

SE will likely vote for Labour, PDP (Likely PDP go with VP from SS or SE)

SS will be divided between Labour and PDP (PDP go with VP from SS or SE)

SW will likely Vote for Tinubu.

NC will be divided between the three parties

NE will go with PDP Majorly

NW will go with PDP, APC and NNPP

How does Tinubu win

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by eldoradoxx: 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
This is the absolute truth. Only Tinubu can defeat Atiku.

How dare you put Tinubu and Atiku together with defeat credited to Tinubu. Atiku that floored Buhari in 2019 and they had to rig the man to victory? Does Tinubu have the vote of the South outside West before journeying to Atiku's North to seek for votes. Its a done deal for Atiku, he is the man to beat in 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? by pachigo001(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu will make a good VP to Peter Obi
He has the capacity grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo / 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo / Mayday! Mayday!! "EFCC Is Broke"-Cant Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.