Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Did The Southeast Betray The South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Southeast Betray The South? (1271 Views)

Confussion, Tension As Six Northern Governors "BETRAY" The North; Find Out How / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Aderewah: 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
SS delegates voted Wike
SouthWest delegates voted Wike

All in line with Southern presidency agenda

South East voted Atiku.
We are watching.
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Igboid: 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
Aderewah:
SS delegates voted Wike

South East voted Atiku.
We are watching.

What is the evidence that SW delegates voted for Wike?

Did any SW governor openly campaign for Wike like Gburugburu and Okezie Ikpeazu did?

Anyway, SE owe SW and SS nothing since both groups have insisted on no zoning to SE.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Kalashnikov49: 3:06pm On May 30, 2022
But In APC ..power should come to the South, but Afonja like Tinubu and Osibanjo forgot that the SE is the next in line.

Please in APC did the SW betray the SE??

Food for thought.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Aderewah: 3:06pm On May 30, 2022
Igboid:

Did any SW governor openly campaign for Wike like Gburugburu and Okezie Ikpeazu did?

Anyway, SE owe SW and SS nothing since both groups have insisted on no zoning to SE.

Don’t be clever by half. Fayose and makinde supported Wike in line with south presidency agenda. SE politicians worshipped Atiku with their votes. The records are there.

4 Likes

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Aderewah: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
But In APC ..power should come to the South, but Afonja like Tinubu and Osibanjo forgot that the SE is the next in line.

Food for thought.

The SE has nothing in the APC. PDP is for them but they sold their birth right for fulani

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by helinues: 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
SS like Obaseki didn't support Wike

1 Like

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Zonefree(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
We are building bridge like our SW brethren did pre 2015 general elections.

There's nothing like Southern Nigeria, it's South East or the North continues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by RealLordZeus(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
It's an open secret that Makinde of Oyo state fought for Wike aspiration but also I'm not sure Obaseki from ss supported the Southern agenda..

But all I know is that South betrayed wike unlike their Northern counterparts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by itaewon: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
Igboid:

well makinde openly did
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Igboid: 3:13pm On May 30, 2022
Aderewah:

Don’t be clever by half. Fayose and makinde supported Wike in line with south presidency agenda. SE politicians worshipped Atiku with their votes. The records are there.

Liar.
No time did Makinde and Fayose openly supported Wike.
Show me news article where they did.

It's on record that Wike bought PDP SE and their delegates. Anyanwu in Imo, Chris Uba in Anambra, Ikpeazu in Abia and Ugwuanyi in Enugu all were bought and worked for Wike against Obi and other Igbo aspirants.
Only Ebonyi delegates rejected Wike dollar rain and stood with Anyim Pius Anyim.

Yoruba delegates probably voted individually for the highest bidder between Atiku and Wike and had no consideration whatsoever for any southern bullshit, like you did in 2015 presidential elections.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Igboid: 3:14pm On May 30, 2022
itaewon:

well makinde openly did

Can I see the news article where he did.
Post the link.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by itaewon: 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Food for thought.
you this fool always spliting trash without making sense.

god will help your miserable life
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Tmberwolf1: 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
Aderewah:
SS delegates voted Wike

South East voted Atiku.
We are watching.
What was he expecting! When he was going about insulting and bad mouthing Peter Obi? Did you really think we would give him a hero's welcome? Go and rest abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Kalashnikov49: 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
So ANPP that also merged to create APC is irrelevant??...You are a dinosaur.

What manner of foolish logic are you trying to activate??

Aderewah:

The SE has nothing in the APC. PDP is for them but they sold their birth right for fulani

3 Likes

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by aribisala0(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Kalashnikov49: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
As long as my trash makes you MAD...i am comfortable grin grin grin grin grin grin

itaewon:

you this fool always spliting trash without making sense.

god will help your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Igboid: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
RealLordZeus:
It's an open secret that Makinde of Oyo state fought for Wike aspiration but also I'm not sure Obaseki from ss supported the Southern agenda..

There was nothing like South.
SS where Wike came from have already been nominated for PDP candidature at the primaries twice (2011 and 2019) and at each time with massive support from SE.

SW has also enjoyed PDP primaries win twice (2003 and 1999).
If anyone should be feeling betrayed, it's SE aspirants who were not only betrayed by Wike but also by fellow SE delegates who were bribed by Wike and worked for Wike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by iyapont: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
RealLordZeus:

point of correction SOUTH EAST *
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by OfoIgbo: 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
Aderewah:
SS delegates voted Wike

South East voted Atiku.
We are watching.

SW voted Atiku.
Didn't you see Fayose standing by Atiku.

A few SEners voted for Atiku, but the vast majority voted for Wike, with some voting for the other SE candidates

2 Likes

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Oplomo: 3:22pm On May 30, 2022
Aderewah:
SS delegates voted Wike

South East voted Atiku.
We are watching.

Edo and Akwa Ibom delegates voted against Wike.

Abia delegates voted Wike.
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by itaewon: 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
Igboid:

Can I see the news article where he did. Post the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7138149/pdp-presidential-primary-oyo-sw
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Igboid: 3:24pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku was ready to step down if other southern PDP aspirants accepted zoning to SE.
But Wike and co stood against such arrangement.
So Atiku decided that if there is no zoning to SE, then there is no justice and everyone should be able to contest.

Wike betrayed and sabotaged SE out of PDP ticket. SE owed him nothing, but the greedy and visionless PDP leaders in SE were more than happy to cash out on Wike , having realized that it was impossible for a Southern candidate to emerge without the North withdrawing from the race.
Had he stood for equity by insisting on SE zoning, Atiku would have been forced to back down.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-ill-step-down-if-pdp-zones-presidency-to-southeast-atiku/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by itaewon: 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
As long as my trash makes you MAD...i am comfortable grin grin grin grin grin grin

your trash will only made miserable fellow like you MAD
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Oplomo: 3:26pm On May 30, 2022
No SW presidency in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by itaewon: 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

SW voted Atiku.

A few SEners voted for Atiku, but the vast majority voted for Wike, with some voting for the other SE candidates
liar!
any evidence that majority of SE delegate voted atiku?
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Kalashnikov49: 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
Ok Sir...I just love making you guyz mad..it give me so much Joy!

itaewon:

your trash will only made miserable fellow like you MAD

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by aribisala0(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
And Eboes believe Obi had a chance of winning PDP ticket?
So why did Obi lun away? Was it because of Wike??

Even if you are lying to others why lie to yourselves . People relate to Eboes in consequence of how Eboes relate to them.
Take responsibility for your actions and behaviour
Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Advocate500: 3:33pm On May 30, 2022
Wike is the betrayal here not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Philipponzaghi: 3:33pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

SW voted Atiku.

You are obviously drunk when you said this. Makinde and Fayose openly supported Wike and none of your palm wine sipping governors in the SE supported the man vocally as the SW.

Check all the newspaper and you will see it there. Infact Makinde throw a party and oyo people are singing for Wike where Makinde told them “O ni reason” is the new slang if anybody ask them why they are supporting Wike.

Fayose too time without number have said he is for Wike even tho he is on that ballot. That explains why even Ekiti delegates did not vote him and they gave Wike the support.

1 Like

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by itaewon: 3:37pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Ok Sir...I just love making you guyz mad..it give me so much Joy!

Re: Did The Southeast Betray The South? by Nwaotu10(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2022
YOU CAN RANT ALL YOU CAN, MY BOY. Tinubu AND SKULL MINERS IN GENERAL CAN'T BE OUR PRESIDENT.

NORTH 2023
ATIKU IS COMING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Powerful Between A Vice President And A State Governor In Nigeria? / 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North / Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.