Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC (34566 Views)

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by MyAmericandream(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
Nobody wants to be involved with a black man. He might be armed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by signature2012(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
Uprightness100:
The rotten apple, aka Nomerica is officially the capital of lawlessness and Newyork is the Headquarters of today's Sodom and Gomorrah.

The city has become a den of all sorts of dirty and evil habits. Physically it is a full blown mess .

The Destruction and annihilation of Nomerica and its evil cities is just a settled matter.

We are living in the Last seconds of the Last Moments.. The Coming of JESUS Christ is sooo near.
Just STFU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Mccullum: 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
DamnNiggar:
Tinubu boys everywhere, Tinubu urchins and waywardness undecided

Such a big shame.

His boys in US, now I understand that existence of Tinubu has turned you to lunatic person grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Righthussle: 9:04pm On May 30, 2022
Mindlog:

Your hyperreligiosity is just a settled matter!
I tell you. That guy is a nut case

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2022
Where are all the men?
Where are all the feminist, nonsense cheesy

I'm sure there are at least 4 feminist on that Train. And they all chickened out seeing their sister beg for help grin

10 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by NOwazobia: 9:04pm On May 30, 2022
OK.
Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 30, 2022
In the Zoogeria , ASUU STRIKE, BAD LEADERSHIP; I ask" where had all the youths and students gone?. "
Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by sisisioge: 9:04pm On May 30, 2022
Wahala dey o....hian!
Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Funflipper: 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
Uprightness100:
The rotten apple, aka Nomerica is officially the capital of lawlessness and Newyork is the Headquarters of today's Sodom and Gomorrah.

The city has become a den of all sorts of dirty and evil habits. Physically it is a full blown mess .

The Destruction and annihilation of Nomerica and its evil cities is just a settled matter.

We are living in the Last seconds of the Last Moments.. The Coming of JESUS Christ is sooo near.

If New York is HQ of today's Sodom and Gomorrah, what will you say about Bangkok you good for nothing piece of shit?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Dawn91(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
You emasculated your men and replaced them with trans men grin

9 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by micaluk: 9:06pm On May 30, 2022
Uprightness100:

we know the coming of Jesus Christ is near but what's concern the thread with your post undecided
Uprightness100:

we know the coming of Jesus Christ is near but what's concern the thread with what you posted

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Regex: 9:07pm On May 30, 2022
Oh, so na still man go stop the assault. Those women there nko?

Women believe in number, but they will never make use of it, they want when a man will risk his life before men are appreciated.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Mercury12(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2022
Lol
Where are all the men gone?

Una go get sense by force.
Ndi feminist people

7 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Thebig4: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
She asked where have all the men gone?as if you havr ever value them when ever you see them around.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Afrobasic(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Kudos to the men for doing nothing grin

Make she dey there dey ask jamb question. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Jeromejnr(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
kayuseful:

Women too can defend women MA. No disrespect

You can actually pass your message without defaming your audience. That "nomerica" got me irritated that I stopped reading

Nigeria is more lawless than that nation fyi
BTW is one country's sin now more sinful than another, that God will destroy one and leave the other?

As for your last statement, If you had read the bible, you would have seen that 1 city's sin can be more than another. Therefore the more sinful one judged earlier than the other. The other been under more condemnation than the other. One punished more than the other. (Even Jesus said this).

When a nation's cup of iniquity is full. Then wrath comes.

Study..don't assume.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:
"Were have all the men gone"

Equality and feminism in the mud!
ABROAD now is "fully MIND UR BUSINESS"
No one interferes with any process.
I felt bad severall times I had wanted to act but my family will restrain me saying "mind ur business". Ordinary "GOOD MORNING" na waec for abroad. People don't rush to get themselves involved with problems and mayhems.

So much FREEDOM!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Guderian(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Silly men sitting there are they scared or what.

Whats goin on this days angry angry
Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by BigRocky: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

ABROAD now is "fully MIND UR BUSINESS"
No one interferes with any process.
I felt bad severall times I had wanted to act but my family will restrain me saying "mind ur business". Ordinary "GOOD MORNING" na waec for abroad. People don't rush to get themselves involved with problems and mayhems.

So much FREEDOM!

They brought it upon themselves.

Stare at a woman and admire her beauty,next thing you are in court facing rape and assault allegations.

Mk we dey do ourselves dey go.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by lexy2014: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
She asked "Where have all the men gone"

Lol.....make i nor talk wetin dey my mind ..

grin grin when I saw that statement I wan laugh die cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Cyberfreak(f): 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
N

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Cyberfreak(f): 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
. H

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by agentarcher(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
The men are not cowards. They say men are useless, they say the future is female, they say that what a man can do a woman can do better, they say men are dogs. You have succeeded in devaluing your men but now you want them to act like men.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Sleekfingers: 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
Yigefengzi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-IpvZRfAw

Sky News Australia Reporter, Rita Panahi, reported a news yesterday about a woman assaulted on a train in New York by a man who appeared to be insane or under the influence of drugs.

Rita accused the passengers of being cowards and doing absolutely nothing to stop the assault when the woman asked for help. She also asked, Where have all the men gone?

The comments from viewers were quite disturbing. Ive included some for you guys to read.

If I was in that train, I go just sit down, dey mind my business.....or simply just get off at the next stop.....
I will never ever intervene in any woman and man dispute.....talking from experience......even if the man burst bottle for her head. I go just walk away.....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Cyberfreak(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
I

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On May 30, 2022
Just two days in New York and roughly one hour or so on a train, I didn't need to be told the crime rate would be insane. Drug heads, bums, and all sorts of funny looking, poorly dressed folks came on and went off the train.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
Guderian:
Silly men sitting there are they scared or what.

Whats goin on this days angry angry

Make the guy pump lead for their body abi? If I dey inside that train, I no go say one word. Even for naija I no dey put mouth for women matter......

6 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by zeyt: 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
You may loose you life intervening in this kind of situation in US.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
They want us to help them but want to make it a crime to look at them.

How can I help them if I can't see them?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
zeyt:
You may loose you life intervening in this kind of situation in US.

Exactly!

Nigga might be armed!

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 30, 2022
weren't there women on the train, Y call out only the men ! Useless feminists

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo) / Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.