Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others (22860 Views)

Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates / Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram / Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
Oyegun wouldn't want the DEATH of APC grin

Besides, that's ONLY your opinion.
We're with Tinubu, Southern Nigeria Agenda
Zonefree:

Oyegun is the man for the job.

Me and you know Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Cajal(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Oyegun should just screen Tinubu out let Nigerians jubilate.
What is your fear?
You are obviously afraid of him just like ATIKU

ATIKU don show you pepper �️
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Alawode01(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2022
Jagaban of universe,on your mandate we stand no shaking,let them say whatever they know to talk.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Zonefree(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You're not a good loyalist.

Aregbe, your boss is against Tinubu presidency, I expected you to toil that line with him... What happened?
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Sleekfingers: 5:36pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
How many times are they going to screen Tinubu?

Maybe , they want to screen and scrutinize his bumbum
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
drlateef:

Sorry Mr Wailer, you have been here since Obi decamped, continue your wailing. The greatest wailing will be when Tinubu wins the general elections.
for your mama enclave abi
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
He's not against his aspiration.

We're one big family, when issues come we let our anger known between ourselves and get it settled.

National, we're NEVER divided
Zonefree:

You're not a good loyalist.

Aregbe, your boss is against Tinubu presidency, I expected you to toil that line with him... What happened?
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

SW Nigeria instead
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Where's EFCC?
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Zonefree(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He's not against his aspiration.

We're one big family, when issues come we let our anger known between ourselves and get it settled.

National, we're NEVER divided
You're not a true Omoluabi cheesy

True Omoluabis support Osibanjo, a decent candidate.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Abishol123: 5:48pm On May 30, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju baba Seyi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

Ain’t y’all tired of suffering in this country, Nigeria’s problem since 1999 has always been the choice of picking the right leader to lead us to the promiseland , making another mistake again would make us a laughing stock among comity of nations, I don’t know why we all can’t just think and choose a visionary leader , this guy is no way the right person for the job, if we want to be really sincere!!!
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:49pm On May 30, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Interesting how Christians voted for a NORTHERN MUSLIM *BUHARI* in 2015.
One would have thought all political parties would be wise to present a SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN to balance the national inclusiveness but NO! Woe betide any southerner or Christian that voted for PDP, Unfortunately we thought they will get power back by not fielding a northerner but they have unknown to them shot themselves on the foot. A Southern Christian will make this APC gather votes and possibly win
You are correct, no doubts APC will choose a Southern Christian, & he will win.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2022
We know you People's antics, you want a soft candidate that can be override with ease. We're not buying it
Zonefree:

You're not a true Omoluabi cheesy

True Omoluabis support Osibanjo, a decent candidate.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On May 30, 2022
Abishol123:

Ain’t y’all tired of suffering in this country, Nigeria’s problem since 1999 has always been the choice of picking the right leader to lead us to the promiseland , making another mistake again would make us a laughing stock among comity of nations, I don’t know why we all can’t just think and choose a visionary leader , this guy is no way the right person for the job, if we want to be really sincere!!!
So you think changing Nigeria, depends on one person? No wonder you have been chasing the wind sine 1999.

The so called political parties should bring forth their 20 years manifestos for scrutiny.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Zonefree(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We know you People's antics, you want a soft candidate that can be override with ease. We're not buying it

grin grin cheesy
Ghetto politician, you're not a true Omoluabi. I want you to accept this.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2022
A true Omoluabi supports candidate that can bring trophy home not the other way round cheesy

Oshinbajo will understand
Zonefree:

grin grin cheesy
Ghetto politician, you're not a true Omoluabi. I want you to accept this.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by DeleTaller: 5:54pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't you know Oyegun get sense pass you? If Tinubu is qualified why should he be disqualified?

Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by NaijaCars4sale: 5:55pm On May 30, 2022
Let the showdown Begin
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Zonefree(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
A true Omoluabi supports candidate that can bring trophy home not the other way round cheesy

Oshinbajo will understand
Talking about bringing the trophy home, Lawan and Badaru stand a better chance of bringing it home than Tinubu. Don't you think so?
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Govocrete: 6:00pm On May 30, 2022
APC need a game changer if they want to retain the number 1 seat.

With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election base on the following:

1. The Norther will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku.

2. Baba would rather hand over to a Northerner in any political party than a Westerner.

3. Tinubu will not get 30% vote from the East or South South.

4. Tinubu can be assure of 65% vote in Lagos State.

5. I will not be surprise if PDP choose a Southerner or Easterner as a running mate.

Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Cromagnon: 6:09pm On May 30, 2022
obinnajohnson:
What are they hiding ? The members of this demonic party will never stop giving us reasons to suspect their honesty.
go and form your own party and invite press into your bedroom na

Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by laughitall(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
drlateef:

Sorry Mr Wailer, you have been here since Obi decamped, continue your wailing. The greatest wailing will be when Tinubu wins the general elections.
that guy go commit suicide
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Cromagnon: 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
What exactly are they screening for at this late hour. These are all former governors. And they are part age of 35
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by userplainly(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2022
Wow! I thought young Nigerians want change, development and a future for all ..
drlateef:

Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by drlateef: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
userplainly:
Wow! I thought young Nigerians want change, development and a future for all ..

Yes many of us want development. But some people want Biafra at all cost. They will support anyone that is against their supposed enemy. Atiku is their friend because he helped a few of their politicians steal money and he will do it again. This cannot help the common man on street.
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Funflipper: 8:09pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

It still beats my imagination how you people continue to subject yourselves to self toture and humiliation. Is it a curse?
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by tradepunter: 5:20am On May 31, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju baba Seyi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

Another useless worthless bstd... You are cursed, seriously cursed
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by DatzTreydo(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Akpabio all the way
Re: Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others by Thomasankara(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Amechi and tinubu loosing out in the APC primaries, I see a northerner clinching the ticket.

This I have seen.

Half blind eye dey always cause confusion, u need to consult your opthamologist

Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / Imo APC: Setback As Court Stops Two Candidates from tomorrow's elections