Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) (3881 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
Heroic Boy Risks His Life To Save A Drowning Baby Deer From Floodwaters In Bangladesh

Dominique , Dyt, mynd44, CAPSLOCKED, budatum ,Starbuck, Dominatrix ,Lordreed,peaceful

8 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Guys Cut Lawns Only For Those Who Can't

8 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:53pm On May 30, 2022
This Pakistani Waiter Feeding A Homeless Person Who Can't Use His Hands

10 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:54pm On May 30, 2022
During A Protest In Brazil, One Officer Said, "Do Not Create Episodes Please, Not On My Birthday." Shortly Thereafter, A Group Of Protesters Surprised Him With This

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:55pm On May 30, 2022
Wendy's Employee Removing Umbrella From A Table Outside To Walk Elderly Gentleman To His Car In The Rain

7 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 5:01pm On May 30, 2022
Bus Driver Got Off The Bus Full Of People To Help A Crying Girl

Did this once

Ate him later smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 5:04pm On May 30, 2022
Officer Holding His New Family Member

4 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 5:05pm On May 30, 2022
People Working Together To Help A Person Who Got Stuck Between The Platform And A Train

10 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 5:22pm On May 30, 2022
Japanese Police Officers Helping A Duck Family Cross The Road

6 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by ciro11(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Bus Driver Got Off The Bus Full Of People To Help A Crying Girl

Did this once

Ate him later smiley

You what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
Man Turns Old Truck Into Mobile Shower For Homeless People

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:00pm On May 30, 2022
When A Student’s Baby Started Crying In Class, This Professor Had The Best Response Ever

8 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by Snitch24(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Man Turns Old Truck Into Mobile Shower For Homeless People
Try this in Africa they will accuse you of wanting to use them for ritual

15 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:23pm On May 30, 2022
Man Saves A Drowning Kitten With An Ubrella

13 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by Finnestgreat: 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
@Thesourcerer thank you so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Two Norwegian Guys Rescuing A Baby Lamb Drowning In The Ocean

14 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
Guy Helping An Old Woman Carry Her Stuff

13 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by dawnomike(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Love and care is the beauty of humanity... Unfortunately, many have lost those virtues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
Finnestgreat:
@Thesourcerer thank you so much
#hugs smiley

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:54pm On May 30, 2022
TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN (All of US)

First off, I don't know if this is the right place to post at all. But this really clicked with me and made me change perspective on my depression problem and made me feel a lot better so I wanted to share it.

I've always felt like I was not in my place when I was happy, something was off. For some reason I felt better sad. There was something in me that didn't fully wanted to be happy. And I thought that it was a problem. It was probably from all that sad music I was listening to right? I must be some kind of little bitch emo poser edgy millennial kind of motherfucker and I just don't want to admit it to myself.

And then I randomly stumbled upon this Quora post, and it really changed the way I see things. It explained perfectly the things I was feeling without being able to put words on it.

So here you go:

Since sadness in my eyes has a lot of power I want to start by saying: I like being sad too … why? It’s an extremely powerful emotion!

When I got depressed for the first time I was surprised by how powerful it was, the sadness I felt. More powerful than any joy, or love, or anything else I had felt before. It took over every part of me and left me feeling empty and calm, something I rather enjoyed, since being happy and successful and so on so forth, felt overwhelming and more of an effort than a place I’d like to stay. Maybe all that is because of a hard childhood or difficult family, I don’t know. But sadness felt like truth and joy felt like the biggest lie on earth

I read through the answers and it took hard that almost every single person said that you only like it because you’re used to it and even though that MIGHT be true, I certainly don’t think that is the only reason to like sadness or any other negative emotion. I have tried liking joy and excitement and all that shit, but sadness and (emotional) pain really resonates with me.

To make it simple I see it like this: I’d rather be a sad person learning and always being pushed to the next place, than being a blindly happy person who always tries to keep it up.

I’ve had so much clarity from moments of despair, I have had some of my strongest feelings of freedom after a good long cry or panic. Without all the pain I have been through, I wouldn’t experience joy like I do today, my eyes wouldn’t water when there is beauty, love or just a glimpse of hope somewhere. Sadness has made me a more honest person and given me a life of contrast, which I wouldn’t give up, not even for a constant smile and a happy life.

I am not saying, go ahead and be sad all your life because it is great, all I want to point out is that pain and sadness isn’t the enemy, in a balanced life, it might be what gives you freedom, clarity and reason to keep going, not only when things are great!

Hope it helps!

13 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
These Triplets Give Food And Drinks To Their BFF Garbage Men

11 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
24 Woman Handing A Bottle Of Water To A Fellow Runner Without Hands

5 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
Officer Giving Shoes To A Homeless Man

2 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On May 30, 2022
A Boy Giving Water To The Officers

4 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by Aidejay(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
[b]Bus Driver Got Off The Bus Full Of People To Help A Crying Girl[/b]Did this once Ate him later smiley
"Ate" ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
Aidejay:

"Ate" ?
smiley
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
Officer And Traumatized Boy Hugging

3 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:31pm On May 30, 2022
Shaq And Officers Playing Basketball With Children After Reports Of Them Playing Too Loudly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by JohnnA1: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
These Triplets Give Food And Drinks To Their BFF Garbage Men
Luv this picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by DontBullshitMe: 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
You are out of ideas.

At this point, maybe you should give up.

So many repeated threads.
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2022
Snitch24:

Try this in Africa they will accuse you of wanting to use them for ritual

Nobe lie grin grin
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by Marley125: 8:33pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Heroic Boy Risks His Life To Save A Drowning Baby Deer From Floodwaters In Bangladesh

Dominique , Dyt, mynd44, CAPSLOCKED, budatum ,Starbuck, Dominatrix ,Lordreed,peaceful
well done dear even if you repeat it 100 times it's still thumbs up kiss kiss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blissful Photos (contains psychedelic ,Trippy colorful Imagery) / Rules Of Concord / Ptdf Past Questions Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.