Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) (3894 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Please, saving a wild animal or a potential food (domesticated animal) is not a humanity stunt

Secondly, I do not believe in pictures anymore because its manipulative these days.
And I speak for myself.
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by poshestmina(f): 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
I always knew something was 'off' with you, because of your most weird threads and posts.

Wish you heal from whatever you are going through.
kiss
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Guy Helping An Old Woman Carry Her Stuff

Hmm mm Muslim Guy?
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On May 30, 2022
Turkish Bride & Groom Spend Their Wedding Day Feeding 4,000 Refugees

6 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:18pm On May 30, 2022
8-year-old Noah Completes Mini-triathlon With His Disabled Brother Lucas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
poshestmina:
I always knew something was 'off' with you, because of your most weird threads and posts.

Wish you heal from whatever you are going through.
kiss
There's a saying
If I saved 90% of the people the remaining 10 percent he could not save would sue him -Elon Musk
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Woman Covering A Soaked Man With Her Umbrella

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
Heart Surgeon Calms Weeping 2-year-old Girl Before Heart Operation

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Guy Casually Helping A Woman With Her Luggage, smile tells it all

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by kambili999(f): 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
Thanks for this. Beautiful thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
Monkey Spends 20 Minutes Resuscitating His Friend After He Is Knocked Out By Electric Rails

2 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:27pm On May 30, 2022
Volunteers In Surgut (siberia) Join Every Sunday In A Local Shelter To Walk Shelter Dogs

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:27pm On May 30, 2022
kambili999:
Thanks for this. Beautiful thread.
My pleasure
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
People Are Fleeing War-Torn Aleppo But This Man Is Staying To Care For Abandoned Cats

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:30pm On May 30, 2022
This Man Saved 1000 Dogs From Yulin Meat Festival Despite Being Beaten For This

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by adesile8697: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
Luv this picture.Luv this picture....
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
Danish Woman Rescues 2-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Who Was Abandoned And Left To Die Because His Parents Thought He Was A Witch

3 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:34pm On May 30, 2022
Flight Attendant Adopts Stray Dog Who Wouldn’t Stop Waiting For Her Outside Hotel

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
Dad And Son Rescued 30 Dogs Left Behind During The Flood In Brazoria County, Texas

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
World Champion Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Stray Dog Who Joined Runner On 155-Mile Race Disappears So The Athlete Flies To China To Find Him

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:38pm On May 30, 2022
Imam Opens Mosque’s Doors To Stray Cats To Keep Them Warm

1 Like

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
Neighbors Repaired The House Of A Lonely Retired Teacher For Free

4 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
This 8-Year-Old Boy Spent 2 Years Growing His Hair To Make Wigs For Kids With Cancer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
12-Year-Old Girl Fighting Rare Aging Disease Becomes Best Friends With 330 Lbs Weightlifter A.K.A. “The Beast

3 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:43pm On May 30, 2022
Albanian Police Surprises Hospitalized Children By Dressing As Superheroes

4 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:47pm On May 30, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Hmm mm Muslim Guy?
yeah probably ..
Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by McStoic(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Guys Cut Lawns Only For Those Who Can't

This is so me. I have an eternal soft spot for old women. If they're funny, I am hooked for life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by Guderian(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN (All of US)

First off, I don't know if this is the right place to post at all. But this really clicked with me and made me change perspective on my depression problem and made me feel a lot better so I wanted to share it.

I've always felt like I was not in my place when I was happy, something was off. For some reason I felt better sad. There was something in me that didn't fully wanted to be happy. And I thought that it was a problem. It was probably from all that sad music I was listening to right? I must be some kind of little bitch emo poser edgy millennial kind of motherfucker and I just don't want to admit it to myself.

And then I randomly stumbled upon this Quora post, and it really changed the way I see things. It explained perfectly the things I was feeling without being able to put words on it.

So here you go:

Since sadness in my eyes has a lot of power I want to start by saying: I like being sad too … why? It’s an extremely powerful emotion!

When I got depressed for the first time I was surprised by how powerful it was, the sadness I felt. More powerful than any joy, or love, or anything else I had felt before. It took over every part of me and left me feeling empty and calm, something I rather enjoyed, since being happy and successful and so on so forth, felt overwhelming and more of an effort than a place I’d like to stay. Maybe all that is because of a hard childhood or difficult family, I don’t know. But sadness felt like truth and joy felt like the biggest lie on earth

I read through the answers and it took hard that almost every single person said that you only like it because you’re used to it and even though that MIGHT be true, I certainly don’t think that is the only reason to like sadness or any other negative emotion. I have tried liking joy and excitement and all that shit, but sadness and (emotional) pain really resonates with me.

To make it simple I see it like this: I’d rather be a sad person learning and always being pushed to the next place, than being a blindly happy person who always tries to keep it up.

I’ve had so much clarity from moments of despair, I have had some of my strongest feelings of freedom after a good long cry or panic. Without all the pain I have been through, I wouldn’t experience joy like I do today, my eyes wouldn’t water when there is beauty, love or just a glimpse of hope somewhere. Sadness has made me a more honest person and given me a life of contrast, which I wouldn’t give up, not even for a constant smile and a happy life.

I am not saying, go ahead and be sad all your life because it is great, all I want to point out is that pain and sadness isn’t the enemy, in a balanced life, it might be what gives you freedom, clarity and reason to keep going, not only when things are great!

Hope it helps!

You are not alone on this. I harness the power of sadness to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by coolhumble(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
You are actually the shit in the bull.

DontBullshitMe:
You are out of ideas.

At this point, maybe you should give up.

So many repeated threads.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
This Father Takes His Paralyzed Son For A Walk And The Boy’s Reaction Says It All

2 Likes

Re: Even more photos to Restore Your Faith In Humanity (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
You are out of ideas.

At this point, maybe you should give up.

So many repeated threads.
9-Year-Old Boy Saves His Summer Allowance Money To Buy And Donate Books To Local Jail

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. / Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.