Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates (24191 Views)

Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others / APC Screens Out Tinubu / APC Screens Al-makura, Yari, Adamu, Others Today, Aspirants Dump Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Sirpeewise: 6:20pm On May 30, 2022
It's the turn of the south to produce the president after buhari 8years. Now pdp has given it to the north again, if Apc give it to a southern candidate the whole South should queue behind him whether Jona or not but if they give to north then the whole South should vote for obi because by this north votes will be divided. How una see am
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Risentouch(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Sirpeewise:
It's the turn of the south to produce the president after buhari 8years. Now pdp has given it to the north again, if Apc give it to a southern candidate the whole South should queue behind him whether Jona or not but if they give to north then the whole South should vote for obi because by this north votes will be divided. How una see am

Why is it too hard for you to open up and say you are a Tinubu supporter this tricky words of yours have already exposed you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by 00FFT00(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
Plausible deniability.

I was an unwilling candidate but had to step in to save Nigeria.
You all saw that I was in Italy on the day of the party's candidate screening.
What would it cost them to fly that aircraft to and from?.
Peanuts to their pockets.

Believe Nigeria politicians to your detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Royalty83(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Look, let's not muddle things up. Let help organize thoughts here.

1. Does APC need physical presence to screen candidate?

2. I don't know that Jonathan is a candidate of APC. But I wrote last week that he is a smokescreen for someone else, a mystery candidate whom I predicted would be Ogbonnaya Onu.

3. Just because Jonathan is not at screening does not kill the idea of consensus. Jonathan was a rumored consensus candidate, not the endorsed consensus. So no need to jump ahead of ourselves here.

Ogbonnaya Onu against Atiku? Pls stop smoking weed. It is clearly not good for your head

1 Like

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by SledgeHammerer: 6:34pm On May 30, 2022
Walllee:

Hedraulic oil soup idiot

E pain am. Ozu
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by MetaPhysical: 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
Royalty83:

Ogbonnaya Onu against Atiku? Pls stop smoking weed. It is clearly not good for your head

Ogbonnaya Onu against candidate X in PDP.

It was before Atiku emerged.

Since Atiku, APC postponed primary to allow them rejiggle that initial play with Onu.

Stand by....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by freemanq(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Jonathan get sense now, he has learn his lesson
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Perfectbeing(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Look, let's not muddle things up. Let help organize thoughts here.

1. Does APC need physical presence to screen candidate?

2. I don't know that Jonathan is a candidate of APC. But I wrote last week that he is a smokescreen for someone else, a mystery candidate whom I predicted would be Ogbonnaya Onu.

3. Just because Jonathan is not at screening does not kill the idea of consensus. Jonathan was a rumored consensus candidate, not the endorsed consensus. So no need to jump ahead of ourselves here.

So you still want to claw at straws? grin
Continue.
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by flejnr2(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
Who screens a former president?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by lookingfly: 7:18pm On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

https://punchng.com/presidency-jonathan-in-italy-as-apc-screens-tinubu-osinbajo-others/
my guy de como de chop life..... APC thinks GEJ is their mate IQ wise. cheesy
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by YeyeGbami: 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
See as them run away from this thread, awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by princewarri1985: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
Apc have finished this country, and they can never rule this country again, and no sensible nigerian will vote for apc again and my grand mother inclusive, and that is why they are trying to force apc presidential ticket down goodluck jonathan throat, and jonathan non get their time. Apc is a sinking ship

1 Like

Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Pocketnews: 10:46pm On May 30, 2022
Consensus candidate.����
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Bankpower: 11:00pm On May 30, 2022
Kedukwanu the lake?��
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Bankpower: 11:07pm On May 30, 2022
Wey the lake abeg
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by Dapson73(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2022
SensualMan:
Ebelechukwu Jonathan! Man without stress or rancour.
The ONLY politician whose least ambition(Presidency) is NOT worth the life of any Nigerian.
Yet, One riffraff I. Lagos with money promised to fight dirty with Nigerians. The riffraff also says he won't retire from politics until he fulfils his life ambition.

Can we see the difference between Odogwu and a riffraff?

Tinubu is a riffraff. Ebelechukwu Jonathan is my father! A noble man. An icon.

Same cannot be said of a Chicago drug cartel man.

Ebelechukwu is coming!

If Jona enter, I swear na him family house for otueke he enter grin

Asiwaju is the incoming Aso Vila landlord.

God bless the incoming GCFR.

On his mandate I stand .
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41pm On May 30, 2022
So monkey in suit.

Why not wear his agbada jeje?
Re: Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates by zomby(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

https://punchng.com/presidency-jonathan-in-italy-as-apc-screens-tinubu-osinbajo-others/

Goodluck Jonathan, the weakest president ever.
There is nothing on this planet that is worse than having an incompetent Mumu as a leader or president.
Even a confused president like Buhari is still better than a weak president.

I must remind folks that the weakness of Jonathan produced Buhari; by the time Jonathan completed his full 4 years this country was in a total mess, everything was upside down; everybody and their mothers in Abuja were stealing left and right…while our ogogoro president was mostly drunk. The man couldn’t even control his market woman wife.
Buhari was elected because Nigerians were mostly tired of lack of discipline, and lack of leadership at the highest level. We were badly craving for a change we could count on, and that’s how the mad man Buhari found his way to aso rock.
I pray to God for us not to ever experience such a despicable moment in Nigeria.

The truth is:
The difference between Buhari and Jonathan isn’t much; one is a confused heartless mumu while the other one is a weak mumu…0+0=0
They both brings absolutely nothing to the table…We are better off if we send one to katsina to take care of his cows and dispatch the other one all around Africa to monitor various african countries presidential elections with an unlimited ogogoro supply.

Nigerians are still one of the smartest group of people in the entire world, we absolutely deserve much more better

Say NO to a mumu leader, say NO to Jonathan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC Can't Pay Salaries: Wike, Patience Jonathan Loot NDDC - SaharaReporters / Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power / Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.