Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please How Can I Get Directlo OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Get Directlo OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? (241 Views)

Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / 2 Jets Stolen At Lagos Airport: Nigerians React / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Directlo OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2022
Hello Naira landers,

I just got posted to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for my Housemanship and since there's no direct flight to Ife, how do I go directly to Ile-ife once I touch down Lagos Airport??

I've never been to any of the states before and I'll be very glad to hear your inputs. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Get Directlo OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Sepe123: 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
Susily:
Hello Naira landers,

I just got posted to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for my Housemanship and since there's no direct flight to Ife, how do I go directly to Ile-ife once I touch down Lagos Airport??

I've never been to any of the states before and I'll be very glad to hear your inputs. Thanks

There is no airport in Ife, just take bus

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Directlo OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by cuttingedge: 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
Just take a bus going to Ife from Oshodi...Tell the driver to drop you at lagere or Mayfair... that'll most likely be the last stop if it's a direct bus to Ife and not going to Ilesha. From Mayfair or Lagere. Take a bus going to Opa and tell the driver you want to drop at Phase 1 or Phase 2 those are the two major entrances to the teaching hospital.
Re: Please How Can I Get Directlo OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Bwaal(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2022
Susily:
Hello Naira landers,

If you are coming from anywhere within the country just buy a flight to Ibadan that would be less stressful no do Lagos…… Then at Alakia airport just take a cab or bike to gbagi market enter ife and drop at lagere ile ife or Mayfair then enter mini buses going to phase2/ oppa either at Mayfair or lagere which ever one the bus or cab from Ibadan drop u at …… tell the mini bus you are going to phase 2 that’s Oau thc

(1) (Reply)

Which Good European Country Can I Relocate To? (18)+ / How People Where Returned Back To Abuja Due To Lack Of Nepa Light At Benin Airpo / Cross River Aviation: Cally Air To Start Full Operation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.