Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ (1912 Views)

Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 / LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

Use any phone you want boss but don't come and talk down on others that actually know better than you cause you think any phone that bears Nokia is so amazing.

Bro you get time to dey give insight to folks when get head blockage..

I give you hand oo u try

Myopic ppl every where..

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by Meister(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Bro you get time to dey give insight to folks when get head blockage..

I give you hand oo u try

Myopic ppl every where..

I don't even know whats wrong with me at times, I find it hard to ignore when people continuously spew ignorant takes with so much confidence. I'll try to work on ignoring some of these people

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

I don't even know whats wrong with me at times, I find it hard to ignore when people continuously spew ignorant takes with so much confidence. I'll try to work on ignoring some of these people

Bro you need it

Me my self don kuku dey lock up this days since am not been paid to lecture them

Before person go get headache untop another person spudity
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by AlomoReloaded: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Chuks239:
U don't call it dirty talk, it's all about choice, it can be old phones but can not be compared to Pocco Xiaomi
Ignorance no be better thing. None of those phones comes anywhere close to the Poco.... Check the rating and educate yourself.
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by Kunja2: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chuks239:
Uk used or brand new one as well
okay.
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by chariisGRACE(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chuks239:
Greetings 2u all..
I really want a good phone, fast, quality Camera nd long lasting battery as well, which one should i go for between LG G7, Nokia 8.1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ with the budget of 130k

A budget of 130K will get you a far better than the ones you mentioned. I use. LG G7 tho.
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by Chuks239: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Which one do you think i can get for the budget of 130k...i mean brand new phone.
I was thinking of going for galaxy S10 rather than S9+ but S9+ even have more battery capacity more than S10 so i prefer going for the S9+ instead, so what do u think?
chariisGRACE:

A budget of 130K will get you a far better than the ones you mentioned. I use. LG G7 tho.
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by chariisGRACE(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks239:
Which one do you think i can get for the budget of 130k...i mean brand new phone.
I was thinking of going for galaxy S10 rather than S9+ but S9+ even have more battery capacity more than S10 so i prefer going for the S9+ instead, so what do u think?

It seems you are fan of older flagship...

I read the spec sheet of the two phones, but I'll beam my light on your concern - battery.

The S10 uses a 7nm SD 855
The S9+ uses a 10nm SD 845

Now, the S10's battery is 100mAh less than the S9+.

THE 7NM FAB. PROCESS USED ON THE SD 855 ONBOARD THE S10 GIVES IT AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE S9+.

The S10 will have the better battery life.
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by Chuks239: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yes for sure...there must be an advantage as an elder phone to S9+ but I don't care abt the advance as much as s9+ will give the test of a good samsung phone, all i care is if the battery is manageable moreover I'm using infinix hot 8 lite with 2gb ram for 2 years now nd I'm ok only little hanging sometimes
chariisGRACE:

It seems you are fan of older flagship...

I read the spec sheet of the two phones, but I'll beam my light on your concern - battery.

The S10 uses a 7nm SD 855
The S9+ uses a 10nm SD 845

Now, the S10's battery is 100mAh less than the S9+.

THE 7NM FAB. PROCESS USED ON THE SD 855 ONBOARD THE S10 GIVES IT AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE S9+.

The S10 will have the better battery life.
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by chariisGRACE(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks239:
Yes for sure...there must be an advantage as an elder phone to S9+ but I don't care abt the advance as much as s9+ will give the test of a good samsung phone, all i care is if the battery is manageable moreover I'm using infinix hot 8 lite with 2gb ram for 2 years now nd I'm ok only little hanging sometimes

Ok
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks239:

Only litle hanging sometimes.. this one off me for a 2gb infinix grin grin

Anyways s9+ go be like airplane wen e reach ur hand

We wen dey use 8gb with flagship processor we still dey get some little lag wen pushed over
Re: Which One Is Best Among Lg G7 Thinq, Nokia 8.1 And Samsung S9+ by Chuks239: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Smile.... true talk, i will flying with a 4gb or 6gb ram�
meshachdbuzz:

Only litle hanging sometimes.. this one off me for a 2gb infinix grin grin

Anyways s9+ go be like airplane wen e reach ur hand

We wen dey use 8gb with flagship processor we still dey get some little lag wen pushed over

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Version Of Mini Opera Can Work Mtn With Nokia 5200 / Ucweb Editable / Latest Nokia Phones Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.