Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate (26054 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Burruchaga71(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2022
Sirchiboy:
How will I feed?
what were you feeding with for the past 38 years?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by searchlight: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
emmabest2000:
With Labour party
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle hole than for Peter Obi to become Nigeria President.

Facts
Maybe but one thing is certain, Tinubu Will NEVER be president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by searchlight: 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
Built2last:
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties fielded another Southerner as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them now.

APC is planning to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South is more competent if competence has a meaning in Nigeria

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.
You are right bro. The north has been acting like they own Nigeria. But your instance isn't acceptable. Why would you use Osinbajo. Assuming Peter Obi does 8 years and Umahi does 8 years as vp and when power comes to the South again ekweremadu start hustling for the ticked again will you keep kwayet!!!! As long as yourubas and south south have decided to be greedy the power can remain in the north. I prefer atiku to any southern president if he's not from South east. If you criticise the north for holding unto power also criticise the south west for doing just that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Lugard89: 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
Can't wait for the presidential debate
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Bbbw: 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Sosqui: 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Why are you pained? I will advise you focus on your candidate and tell us what he can do. You are making Peter Obi more popular by your hate. Have an open heart and free yourself from being a political “Nuisxnce”.
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

Obi is indeed a boy! Man without balls undecided

meth addicts quotes won't be responded to
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by labelle123(f): 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
OBI-dient
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Geoffjek: 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
I have one prayer point as we await APC,.....that God may push them field A Northerner as their flag bearer. Then the Job is finished,......done and dusted for this mission of rescuing Nigeria. Some fools might not understand where am driving at.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by KnackAmPlank: 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi for presido

We are voting for him on Twitter , Facebook WhatsApp telegram Instagram Snapchat and so on

Presido of social media not my country
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by KnackAmPlank: 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi for presido

We are voting for him on Twitter

Presido of social media not my country
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by frank317: 9:49pm On May 30, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Good day
Please I am looking for job.
Please help me.
Don't let me to die in depression.
I have HND in computer science.

Go and get ur PVC and vote for Peter Obi... Tinubu and Atiku dont care if u have a job or not. its time to stop begging for Job
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by standfit007: 9:51pm On May 30, 2022
What skills and/or experience do you have? Share your CV here or email
Sirchiboy:
Good day
Please I am looking for job.
Please help me.
Don't let me to die in depression.
I have HND in computer science.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by ikpumbe(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
Built2last:
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties fielded another Southerner as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them now.

APC is planning to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South is more competent if competence has a meaning in Nigeria

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.

If this write-up is because of tinubu or any southwester,. Then you have failed.

Few months ago Yorubas were shouting power to return to South. With an ulterior motive to take power.
Snitches and betrayals.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by TrueNigerian300: 2:56am On May 31, 2022
alsudan:
This man has all the answers to the problems., unlike the others who don’t even understand the problems.

Obi will do far better for Nigeria than Lee Kuan Yew did for Singapore.

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves. No one I repeat no one can fix the useless country as it is right now. None of the fools that want s to be president has address the fundamental issue facing the country yet you want a solution from fools. None of them has the political or civil will to tackle the fundamental problems facing Nigeria. You guys only support Obi because he is Ibo and there is nothing wrong with that . So stop painting him as a Saint that has the solution.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by WideMouth333(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Large Sales 100% Guaranteed******

please visit this link below to Read more....

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=747490839717610&id=100033701011207&_rdr
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Bullahville: 11:53am On May 31, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi dey make me laugh abeg. How people think Peter obi will win is beyond me grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
How do you win if you don't try? How do you win if nobody votes for you? The same people ranting the most do not have voters card? We need to change the current narrative? Most Nigerians are brainless, they complain that things are bad and never do anything within their means to change anything...complaints, empty ranting and ethnic bigotry; when the chips are down, they go back to their complaining forgetting they had the opportunity to do something differently to make the change...we are not ready...i dare say that Nigerians are getting the kind of leadership they deserved. As long as you plan to vote in these same breed of politicians, please brace up for 2023, because you've not seen anything yet.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Raphaeldhero(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Briiliant

Peter obi will surely make a good president

That's only if we the people won't blow it off...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Promiseisaac(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2022
Too bad this man won’t win
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by tuborme: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
A governor who paid 30 months pension arrears owed my dad by Mbadinuju. The man who paid salaries and gratuities as and when due! May God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency / Rivers Governorship Tribunal Fixes Judgement For Saturday 24/10/2015 / Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.