Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate (26022 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
ensamy:

Truth be told I have never read such a wonderful acceptance speech in Nigeria. Never, maybe OBJ because he surrounded himself with technocrats during his tenure.

Thanks, don't just go alone to vote for Obi, go with a friend, maybe one or two and that is your labour for a better and greater Nigeria
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Harmless1b(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku Abubakar is still trying to memorise his written acceptance speech 3 days after winning in PDP. grin

Let's prevent dunces from getting to Aso village grin

Hahahaha lwkm.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Omniman(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Good day
Please I am looking for job.
Please help me.
Don't let me to die in depression.
I have HND in computer science.

Do you repair computer or you can code...

What do you do.?!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Harmless1b(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerians, let's shock pdp and apc... They thought they own Nigeria.. L.P. here I come
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by OkoroBufo: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ask him oooo.......my father will rather run away like Peter Obi to go where corruption is not the logo of the firm......

Can we get sane , corrupt free people in Nigeria again
Nawaoah...
Obi the holy devil, Lol

-Okoro bufo

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by gbemishile: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Briiliant

Peter obi will surely make a good president
In ur dream and the next afterlife

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 7:01pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
He won't. He is empty upstairs

Thanks, but please channel that energy in campaigning for our beloved Obi instead of using it to abuse others.

Today i went to INEC office in my state to register some obi supporters to get their PVCs and also used that opportunity to win the heart of four tinubu supporters back to Obi.
Please do same
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Juanmike(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Built2last:
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties fielded another Southerner as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them now.

APC is planning to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South is more competent if competence has a meaning in Nigeria

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.
And who is the Charade?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
emmabest2000:
With Labour party
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle hole than for Peter Obi to become Nigeria President.

Facts

Impossibility is in the dictionary of fools
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by SteveDGreat: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
See my president chaiiii grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

My own be say if una like make una carry vote go give one idiot in the name of tribe and forget that this country is mess up by apc and come and take me say this country is bad... Make thunder no fire ur mouth

Abeg let vote for our tomorrow
My brother vote Peter Obi and see ur self what am preaching everyday

Let build out economy back with wisdom
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by oluwazoba25: 7:06pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

Obi is indeed a boy! Man without balls undecided

meth addicts quotes won't be responded to
tribalisime no go let this one get sence
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by ameh99: 7:08pm On May 30, 2022
I think this Peter Obi should be given a chance to rule...

Who knows he just might make a difference..
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by casualobserver: 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:
This man has all the answers to the problems., unlike the others who don’t even understand the problems.

Obi will do far better for Nigeria than Lee Kuan Yew did for Singapore.

One of Atiku or Tinubu will be Nigeria's president and Peter Obi will return to his normal stomping ground talking grammar and reeling stats without offering viable solutions bamboozling mediocre minds at the elevation church's annual platform summit.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by OkoroBufo: 7:14pm On May 30, 2022
tuborme:

Doctors who refused to weed ghost workers like other workers. His policy was “no biometric, no salary “. N250 million that was invoiced for and appropriately released by the government for car purchases to save money from bereaucracy. Internet no Dey forget oh! Even EFCC was astonished at such a shrewd management of public resources! My dear you need a bigger brush to dent this man.
You better shut up with your lies, we are more enlightened on this forum than the bunch of airheads on radio biafra. We knew the shenanigans that were displayed at the state's house of assembly in an attempt to shamelessly absolve Obi. As Ganduje's investigation was similarly buried at the state's assembly. Can an accused be a judge in his own case?

-Okoro bufo

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Sirchiboy: 7:16pm On May 30, 2022
Omniman:

Do you repair computer or you can code...

What do you do.?!
Oga no one but I am ready to learn
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:17pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

I hardly use war metaphors for political analysis due to my belief that politics is not adversarial and not war. However permit me a little indulgence here, to relate that calling people names makes you a dunce and appear stupid with nothing to offer aside insults

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by ceeceeco: 7:17pm On May 30, 2022
emmabest2000:
With Labour party
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle hole than for Peter Obi to become Nigeria President.

Facts
It is only the dumb that vote for party, f*ck party. Vote for the right candidate.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Mycometp3(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2022
And you have my vote sir!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by favour32(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

Inside Nigeria only....
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Obi the holy devil, Lol

-Okoro bufo

I need EFCC to arrest him or is he popular like Bullion Van merchandise?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by adspelite(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
ATIKU IS COMING

We will make you finance minister or CBN governor
Fuulaanii is foolaanii, irrespective of the name they answer. Buhari and Atiku are same.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Tinubu has worked with the World's top Accounting firms as Deloitte and Arthur Andersen. Your father isn't fit enough to be a gateman in any of the firms- fact!

-Okoro bufo

Last time I checked.....I heard it that, whoever that calls the parents of one as a means of insult is a born bastard.......

Stop frowing, go and browse it......

No insults meant.....(.Seun, lalasticala, ....)

Cheers bro......you will grow up one day with or without proper training.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Holidetiroja: 7:48pm On May 30, 2022
IPIGMODS:
grin

Good talk but no action. His words doesn't match up with his abilities and past antecedents.
Anyone can talk the good game, playing a good game is another question.
He has no record to support his talk hence it rings very hollow.
The governor who paid 30months pension arrears owed my dad by his predecessor.. Mbadinuju. The man who never owed workers salary and paid pension/gratuity as and when due. The only governor who was impeached for saving money! May God bless you.pls go check his record.go as and check b4 u write what u don't know
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by OkoroBufo: 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I need EFCC to arrest him or is he popular like Bullion Van merchandise?
How would Efcc have arrested him having decamped to PDP immediately after leaving office

-Okoro bufo
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Jlow2: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

just because he will stop thugs from collecting money from all Ibadan to lagos bustops
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by ezegenigbonine: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

For your mind, you talk sense. slowpoke
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku Abubakar is still trying to memorise his written acceptance speech 3 days after winning in PDP. grin

Let's prevent dunces from getting to Aso village grin
What concern Biafran concern Aso village? Oga go and face ur Biafra.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Maobichek: 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
gloriaolisa:
Una think say na for social media then dey win election. The real voters are in remote area not on social media. That is why you hardly see a northerners campaigning online. They go to villages to do the campaign not on social media. But we southerners just stay online campaigning and most of our youths don't have PVC! Yet una dey shout Peter Obi for president. Make una show us una PVC now? Millions of Nigerians don't use social media. And the real voters lives in villages.. Go and campaign in the villages and remote area not social media.. Some southerners will go and stay in beer parlour on election day drinking beer. While the northerners do the voting as usual. Yet we are expecting miracle to happen. May God help us!! Get PVC

Good evening, be rest assured that people are getting their PVCs but the process is skewed already. In the last PDP presidential primary election, North had more delegates more than South, in the forthcoming APC presidential primaries coming up on 6th, North also has more delegates than South.

Please google polling units in Nigeria and you will realize that North has more polling units than South. Northerners are more enlightened politically more than Southerners but Southerners are doing their best now. Today, i registered 7 people online with my device (those that have their NIN).

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by cobsol(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2022
emmabest2000:
With Labour party

Facts

I have a dream that one day on peter the rock.

Learn more and join upcoming nigeria forum www.vbn.ng

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by WonderGod(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Pass the message across to Peter Obi to use:
"Restoration of Nigeria Glory" as the theme of his campaign.

He will win with this campaign strategy.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate by Sholaco: 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
Hahahahahaha this guy can not be president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra / Disquiet As Lagos VIS Head Is Removed / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.