Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) (76446 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by ScamHunter: 12:47am On May 31, 2022
Emekaterry:
I don't support this man but he will shake Nigeria next year,it will be like end sars.

Who else is there for someone as educated as you are to support? Obi is the new order we all are praying for. So go get your PVC my friend. Your future is important.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by ScamHunter: 12:52am On May 31, 2022
micflo28:
Who ever is fighting this man is fighting good conscience and bright future of this nation. I don’t know why people have been blind to see that even the house he was alleged to have corruptly built while as governor was built since 1999 and he has receipts to prove that. One with Peter is majority. We are tired of ancestors and deities deceiving us to get power, abandon governance to go on a medical tourism to rebuild himself. ASUU has been on strike and this is a major point youths should harp on to toss idiotic politicians into the bins. As part of my contribution to the campaign for Peter Obi, I will donate my two months salary to print fliers to share. I believe in this nation so much I can do anything to make a reasonable person ascend to power. I am tired of complaining of bad leaders. If you are a lover of Tinubu or Atiku, prepare for your village witch meeting because you are a retrogressive being.

Guy I need to contribute my quota for PO to win. If you need assistance in any way, I'm available.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by ScamHunter: 12:59am On May 31, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Who told you the OP represents the Yoruba people? Even Yorubas are voting for Peter Obi but you're too dumb to know that

Don't mind the guy. I've seen more Yoruba youths supporting Peter Obi in a bigger way than Igbo youths. Just check the big donors and mobilizer for Obi, they're mostly Yoruba and Hausa guys. Obi will Unite Nigerian youths like EndSARS did. We need unity not division for this country to work. Let's cast aside tribalism because Obi won't even favors one tribe over another from what I've seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by legallyminded: 2:10am On May 31, 2022
Lush100:

I've logged in.
Added passport photo.
Applied for change of polling unit.
I am unable to apply for collection of pvc.
They are asking me to visit the same location I did it which was inside a village 7 states from my current location

Hmm
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by MacANDIES: 2:13am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
so what makes u feel it is money that is inside?
I guessed u checked it

It's ijebu garri that's inside bullion vans. Since your education is a waste you think it's same for everyone.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by zomby(m): 5:08am On May 31, 2022
The FlatHeadss can not be trusted under all circumstances.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Techwriter: 6:06am On May 31, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yorubas are illitrates.

Election materials are now money.

Ndiara.

Bros please stop making generalised statements like this. Peter Obi needs everyone's support including yorubas and there are reasonable ones among them. But statements like this make it look as if its only igbos that are supporting him. You force the neutral yoruba man to take a side because he will not want to belong to a place where his tribe is being insulted.

Then how can he win without majority support. Biko nwanne let's build bridges not walls
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2022
Peter Obi is neither PDP or APC member,why una just dey beem light on am,I thought u said he isn't a threat,una no get time follow PDP go check how Dem share money for primaries,na peter obi una dey follow,una no go see a dime on am
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Lekan239(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
U will need a bigger brush to taint that man. Try harder.
Btw how did an official with bag of voting materials going in opposite direction become Peter Obi?
I know who you work for. He is Thuggery and CORRUPTION Personified. Continue to worship your Bullion Van Deity.
you guys should just stop this. The fight is between Atiku and the APC presidential candidate. You might say Obi is your preferred candidate, but with LP, don't let us deceived ourselves in this present Nigeria, he has no chance.

Nigeria is finished
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Reality3080: 8:00am On May 31, 2022
MacANDIES:

It's ijebu garri that's inside bullion vans. Since your education is a waste you think it's same for everyone.
do u realize bullion van can b used to carry strictly confidential materials aside money?
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by MacANDIES: 11:16am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
do u realize bullion van can b used to carry strictly confidential materials aside money?

Like? Pls mention them here.

And while at that please don't ever mention election materials cos it's not supposed to be at Tinubu house.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2022
Its just rice that they want to share to people, cant you do something useful with your life for once?!!!!!!! angry
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Ezeanyika(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu issa Dickson.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Themandator: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yukov:
According to some People here " those are documents not money abi sey people dey put money inside Ghana must go again?? Una eyes go clear

Peter Obi left PDP because he knew he can't match the money bags he's contesting with.

Without money, you can't succeed in Nigeria politics. He has learned that and that's what he's currently doing.

Obi never expected that money won't be involved in politking. He spent money to win against PDP and make APGA the ruling party rill date in Anambra state.. His opposition is against monetising the tickets of the party not campaigns
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Themandator: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1531317702094200834

From that' one hotel room' we now have the most discussed candidate.. A single man image bringing an unknown before now parry to life.a party that wasn't attractive enough for anybody to want to run for any office on... I am sure some aspirants will be cussing him for joining the party late after conventions had ended........

. That is history in itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.