Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) (3091 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Next Supermarket Still Burning For 4 Days And Counting / Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Update
The natural gas deposit at Amorji Nike, Enugu is still flaring till this moment. The Nigerian Fire Service, Enugu Fire Service, NEMA, SEMA, NASDRA have all combined efforts to quench the raging fire but all efforts have proved abortive.

The Public Relations Officer NSCDC Enugu State Command, Chief Lieutenant Danny Emmanuel Iwuchukwu has just addressed the media on the current situation of things. Says NNPC has confirmed no pipeline in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B2w6y064Cs

The Natural Gas was accidentally discovered last Wednesday after borehole drillers noticed Gas emissions from the ground after drilling past 1000 feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce1igEqeneU

Lalasticlala
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by LoveMachine(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
The soup man is worthless.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
Crude oil that's nothing in Ijaw land.
Its just everywhere.
See my farm all over it Its like they pour black oil inside the holes whenever I dig them to plant plantains.
The LNG say they will come and settle us and they are still in Gbarain Clan Bayelsa.
Waiting for the day they will come and settle me in my farm concerning all those crude oil wey no fit make person work.
My family lands ones still dey there.
We are all waiting for them.
Say they are coming this year to start taking it.
All LNG do is discover oil here and there in my town but never come dey take am.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Golan007: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Won't stop burning.
Needs capping.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by chigator2: 6:48pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Its just everywhere.
See my farm all over it Its like they pour black oil inside the holes whenever I dig them to plant plantains.
The LNG say they will come and settle us and they are still in Gbarain Clan Bayelsa.
Waiting for the day they will come and settle me in my farm concerning all those crude oil wey no fit make person work.
All LNG do is discover oil here and there in my town but never come dey take am.

Lies and Tears Go Together. Continue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
chigator2:

Lies and Tears Go Together. Continue

I'm not you.
God our creator be my witness on all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by slivertongue: 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I'm not you.
God our creator be my witness on all this.

Good response, unlike you.
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Golan007: 7:01pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Its just everywhere.

LNG has no business with oil.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Sergio101(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2022
angry

Not good at all
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

LNG has no business with oil.

Maybe in your area but that was what LNG told us in my family.
Say they are working on connecting the pipelines from Gbarain Clan Bayelsa to our Town in our Clan.
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Golan007: 7:08pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Maybe in your area but that was what LNG told us in my family.
Say they are working on connecting the pipelines from Gbarain Clan Bayelsa to our Town in our Clan.

LNG deals with Natural gas alone.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by FallenShitHole: 7:08pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Its just everywhere.
Drunkard muguh, are you waiting for your fulani masters to come and settle you for the continuation of your ogogoro lifestyle?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Afamsi: 7:09pm On May 30, 2022
Mek them fillam with sand back
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

LNG deals with Natural gas alone.

Stop confusing yourself we have both.
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 7:16pm On May 30, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Drunkard muguh, are you waiting for your fulani masters to come and settle you for the continuation of your ogogoro lifestyle?

We don't have a choice.
This is why I'm a serious fan of our great Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by ThinkSmarter: 7:22pm On May 30, 2022
They should pour some mixed concrete into the hole. it will seal by force
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by princeemmma(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2022
Them say there is no cause for alarm, i know that in Nigeria nothing is repairable ..... i wont be surprise hearing that another explosion occurred in the said area again......

For them to find the source of the problem and fix na wahala....
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Legendforte: 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Its just everywhere.
Chairman na natural gas not crude oil
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by FallenShitHole: 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

We don't have a choice.
This is why I'm a serious fan of our great Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari.
You don't have a choice as immigrant fulanis keep milking you dry while employing you as pipiline maigaurd. When it comes to Igbos, you will know how to open eyes. Lazi drunkard coward.

18 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
FallenShitHole:

You don't have a choice as immigrant fulanis keep milking you dry while employing you as pipiline maigaurd. When it comes to Igbos, you will know how to open eyes. Lazi drunkard coward.

We were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-ibom States to weaken our Unity
When we are not even scattered by God.
Bayelsa State takes care of the whole Ijaw Nation expenses.

If only we were not so balkanized when we are together we would have had more powers.

Till today we are still asking for Toru-Ebe State.
(Ijaws of Ondo, Edo Delta) and Oil-Rivers State (Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom) and more LGAs for Bayelsa.
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 7:59pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

We were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-ibom States to weaken our Unity.

If only we were not so balkanized when we are together we would have had more powers.

(Ijaws of Ondo, Edo Delta) and Oil-Rivers State (Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom).
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by IduNaOba: 8:10pm On May 30, 2022
But ala Igbo is barren according to mugus

13 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by FallenShitHole: 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

We were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-ibom States to weaken our Unity
When we are not even scattered by God.

(Ijaws of Ondo, Edo Delta) and Oil-Rivers State (Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom).
Because you were balkanized that's the reason why you like playing slave to immigrant fulanis and betraying Igbos at any given opportunity? You are not the only ones that were balkanized. Igbos are majority in Rivers state, and are in Delta state, Cross River state, Akwa Ibom state, Edo state and Benue state. That is also called balkanization.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Because you were balkanized that's the reason why you like playing slave to immigrant fulanis and betraying Igbos at any given opportunity? You are not the only ones that were balkanized. Igbos are majority in Rivers state, and are in Delta state, Cross River state, Akwa Ibom state, Edo state and Benue state. That is also called balkanization.

Ijaws own half of Rivers State. 12 LGAs.
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by McStoic(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Lalasticlala

Omo this is a sure proof that hellfire is real. When Bible says the fire of hell will burn forever with brimstone and sulphur, this lends credence to it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by Idiko1: 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Its just everywhere.

A liar!!! Plantain does not grow in a crude oil-contaminated soil.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by ThEGodFaThEr141: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Guy, you get bad mouth o!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
Idiko1:

I'm not you please.
We Ijaws drink waters that have crude oil in them and we don't die.
Don't add salt to my injury please.
Re: 6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) by DitariDisciple2: 11:21pm On May 30, 2022
Idiko1:

It has made me not take that farm serious the plantain suckers just dey die.
I had to look for somewhere else for farming but the land is still there under my control and I'm not even making any use of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Gombe Women Welcomed Peter Obi As He Visits Gombe State. / Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) / BDC CAP DOLLARS @580 Starting From 15/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.