Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary (12199 Views)

Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 30, 2022
ifex370:

You know he doesn't

He won’t emerge in 2023. He has a foundation that will get him there after 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Murphyenemuwe: 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
You will never succeed in whatever you lay your hands on insha Allah. Shebi u say your life no one better ni.
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

Tinubu should be the last to the screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Mars16(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
Mmmm meanwhile if you need a integrated app with services such as Uber, electrical, plumbing, the app connects you with workman just click ��
https://p.apvertise.com/share/NTUzOTEzNzcxNjk4
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Djyucee1(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
Apc primaries ll be as interesting as Liverpool and Real Madrid championship final
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You will never succeed in whatever you lay your hands on insha Allah. Shebi u say your life no one better ni.
Gerat abeg
Back at you I've rejected it
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
Ebubu3:
and you wey no get the ben ayade treatment you are wealthier than him ?

Wetin concern wealth in this matter?
All of Una for Ebonyi get money reach Arthur Eze?
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:29pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi
Tinubu should be the last to the screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah

Prince of towtow slicers. How was today's sit at home?

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Prince of towtow slicers. How was today's sit at home?
I live in London sir
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Murphyenemuwe: 7:31pm On May 30, 2022
You rejected it? How can you reject what you wished someone else? One curse to Tinubu and I will curse you till you vanish from the surface of the earth. You guys are just filled with an insane hate and God needs to take u guys away off the planet before you make the world a living hell for us. But I pray for the sensible ones around you.
PrinceOfLagos:

Gerat abeg
Back at you I've rejected it
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Kajaard: 7:31pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Why do you people hate Tinubu like this na cheesy
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by slivertongue: 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
Voyage of mistake
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in London sir

Of course. Lagos is London to you Igbos. angry

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Why do you people hate Tinubu like this na cheesy

Tinubu is the one responsible for his parents becoming kerosene addicts

2 Likes

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Of course. Lagos is London to you Igbos. angry
Excuse me sir, you're mistaking me for your in-law

I said that I live in queen Elizabeth country , England
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ebubu3: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
Fadddd:
I doubt it
you're wrong
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Alexis11: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:

Please ignore that AshiereOfLagos.

I'm sure Tinubu will outlive him.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by od501: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by sonature1: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
InsideLove:
The man who said he can win Atiku before 12noon. Let me see how he wins this one first.

You don't win people, you beat them.

You only win a contest or competition.

Know the difference.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Forgodsgrace: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

Tinubu should be the last to be screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah

Guy ,this is not normal at all .Tinubu must be tormenting you in the dream .

2 Likes

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ebubu3: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Wetin concern wealth in this matter?
All of Una for Ebonyi get money reach Arthur Eze?
you smoke craze ? and you you get pass dave umahi ? respect who pass u

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ndibuna: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Umahi is building political bridges. He has more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi

Same with Rochas Okorocha.

You're right though
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Enwhen(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

Tinubu should be the last to be screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah

You are wicked , u want HBP to kill someone's father ?, They should allow Tinubu contest the 2023 election. On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu MANHOOD I stand
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Mooh247: 7:38pm On May 30, 2022
Salute to the courageous guy

Goodluck
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Emekaterry: 7:38pm On May 30, 2022
This one won't get up to 20 votes
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by ifex370(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2022
SARSCoV2:

He won’t emerge in 2023. He has a foundation that will get him there after 2023.

You speak facts brother.. I'm igbo but I just have to agree with facts
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:38pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Excuse me sir, you're mistaking me for your in-law

I said that I live in queen Elizabeth country , England

Na so. Queen Elizabeth Country, Okokomaiko.
Just don't cross my lane while you're hawking gala. I will jam you with accelerated velocity.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by drlateef: 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:
This one will soon get the Ben Ayade treatment.

He thinks licking Buhari’s saggy balls will earn him favors.

Wailers!!! Your own too much o. Lol
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
Ebubu3:
you smoke craze ? and you you get pass dave umahi ? respect who pass u

Tell me 1 Ebonyi person dead or living as rich as Arthur Eze. You guys are paupers.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Na so. Queen Elizabeth Country, Okokomaiko.
Just don't cross my lane while you're hawking gala. I will jam you with accelerated velocity.
You won't even see me in that filth you called country

Pele, mo ti japa grin
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by gift2xl: 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
Try your shot.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You won't even see me in that filth you called country

Pele, mo ti japa grin

Japa to you guys is coming to sell gala in Lagos.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Emekaterry: 7:43pm On May 30, 2022
This one won't even get up to 20 votes.umahi the Islamic Bank man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe / Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG / Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.