Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) (1831 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by Sergio101(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
King of agboros
Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by Image123(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2022
HardMirror:
Watch the total chaos and hooliganism that ensued when Tinubu arrived for screening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMS6_BvfJAQ

You need to up your game with solid points. This is the kind of pointless points people were bringing up against Buhari in 2015. This beer parlor talk holds no water.
Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by colestephan86: 7:46pm On May 30, 2022
HardMirror:
Watch the total chaos and hooliganism that ensued when Tinubu arrived for screening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMS6_BvfJAQ
There is no chaos here na, they all acknowledge who he is,
Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by Gozac: 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
All for the glam, Tinubu is ain't going nowhere at all
Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by Oluwatobike: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.

1 Like

Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by Foreigna2: 10:05pm On May 30, 2022
Oluwatobike:
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.

Oluwatobike:
I was discriminate by Anambra state government twice for a job opportunity I qualified for during Ex governor Willie Obiano regime. I was told on the two occasions that the job will not be giving to me because am from Abia state and not Anambra. That Abia state government sack all Anamberians from civil service, hence, I won't get the job because of that. I was traumatized, pained and angry for loosing two opportunity state and federal (under state) work. Up till now I have nothing meaningful doing with my life. Am considering entering the street if you understand what I mean. Enough of all this tribal discrimination.

Some Igbos are really stupid. Look at this dunce for instance, Lagos under Tinubu employed thousands of Igbos into the civil service and appointed an Igbo man as commissioner. This fool from Abia where they drink kerosene on Christmas day couldn't get a job in Anambra simply because he's from Abia.
Tnubu has given you opportunities that your fellow Igbos can't give you, yet you waste your life online talking rubh.
You Igbos better vote Tinubu so you can get opportunities even your own brothers won't give you.
Re: The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) by techWriter3: 10:11pm On May 30, 2022
Jagaban influencers of women You came our assistance Bring hail Bring daylight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Who Got Married Yesterday Reportedly Among Victims Ondo Terriost Attack / Dati Baba-Ahmed - Why I accepted to be Peter Obi’s running mate / Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.