Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) (3519 Views)

Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly / Buhari’s Certificate Scandal Resurfaces In Atiku’s Election Petition / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by FallenShitHole: 8:11pm On May 30, 2022
NSNA:
Million of people troop to Lagos everyday because of Tinubu especially the Igbos.

If Nigeria should vote for Atiku then it would be a case of getting what you deserve.
All one nigeria Igbos must vote for Atiku. Better to vote Atiku than to vote the frog eye Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by FallenShitHole: 8:12pm On May 30, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Ok I'm very much anti Tinubu but all these petty gossips from useless media outlets are getting stale already, let the man contest in the proper way and win or loose based on his credibility..all these paid hacks vying for traffic with their daily rubbish should find something better to do with their time.
One nigeria muguh, what happened to your Igbo presidency? Shameless mugus.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by MasterKernel: 8:23pm On May 30, 2022
SARSCoV2:
How can a former accountant at Mobil not have certificate.

Let's ask Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:30pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:

That's why your father is the governor, don't worry, soon Yoruba land will become unhabitable for most of you

Bla bla bla... U mean you will make Lagos uninhabitable for Igbos from the squalor you are staying at under the bridge?? Abeg sharap and go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
Here we go with another Bunkum.

Same certificate he used to be Lagos governor

Wailers will always wail cos they are born to wail

"Same fake Certificates" obtained from Oluwole.
Tinubu was busy selling Gbana in Chicago while his mates went to school.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by helinues: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
00FFT00:

"Same fake Certificates" obtained from Oluwole.
Tinubu was busy selling Gbana in Chicago while his mates went to school.

You must have been one of his clients to have this details
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by chatinent: 8:41pm On May 30, 2022
Who else saw 1952 there?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

You must have been one of his clients to have this details

WE do know him cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by helinues: 8:44pm On May 30, 2022
00FFT00:

WE do know him cheesy.

The sign is so clear . Hope you are clean now
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

The sign is so clear . Hope you are clean now

Hahaha, e pain you abi?.
How you lots will accept to be ruled over by a person of questionable personality and character amazes me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by helinues: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
00FFT00:

Hahaha, e pain you abi?.
How you lots will accept to be ruled over by a person of questionable personality and character amazes me.

Are you clean now? Yes or No
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
The secondary school already denied knowing him. If we can get his high school details, the mystery would be unraveled.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
This certificate matter again. From Buhari show your certificate to Tinubu show your certificate. #Tinubushowyourcertificate should be trending already. Driver wait mek I enter bus run go start am on Twitter.

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

Are you clean now? Yes or No

MY friend go and sleep.

Join me to work for a president we both deserve as Nigerians.
His name is Peter Gregory Obi.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by helinues: 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
00FFT00:

MY friend go and sleep.

Join me to work for a president we both deserve as Nigerians.
His name is Peter Gregory Obi.

My records on NL indicate that I don't support potential losers
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

My records on NL indicate that I don't support potential losers

You obviously do.
And a drug addict.
Certificate forger.
And a man who has a voracious appetite to steal what does not belong to him alone.

I'm done here.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by roundman: 9:06pm On May 30, 2022
�BREAKING

APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Contest At The Presidential Primaries.

The Oyegun's Led Screening Committee Thrashed Over 3 Ludicrous Petitions Against Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By A Kano State APC Member Named Sagir Mai Iyali. https:///YkG5cgLEKn Hope una go rest now?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by Prozico22(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
the same technique they used against tinubu n it didn’t work is d same technique they are using for tinubu now
boi wetin you type
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by ZombieSlaughter: 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
Here we go with another Bunkum.

Same certificate he used to be Lagos governor

Wailers will always wail cos they are born to wail

That he succesfully covered his fraud in the past does not authenticate that fraud.
If the certificate is scrutinized and found to be fake, he goes in for it.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by olatade(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2022
Btw, Where is buhari's waec cert?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) by sogodihno: 9:54pm On May 30, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Bla bla bla... U mean you will make Lagos uninhabitable for Igbos from the squalor you are staying at under the bridge?? Abeg sharap and go and sit down

Continue blabbing, judgement day is coming, you will learn the hard way

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos / NNPP Screen Four Aspirants For Edo Governor Ticket / What Would You Do If You Were Mr President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.