Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court (20324 Views)

Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by ajekpaks(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
normal
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by prophetwis: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Former Deputy National Chairman of the LP, Calistus Okafor, gave the hint in an interview with THISDAY in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shigishege: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ipob against ipob

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by subcbouy: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
The many political mistakes of Obi...he is a good product no doubt but he can not win the presidential election on the platform of LP. We should not even deceive ourselves.
Can he now win in PDP with Atiku present?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Mrmanability: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
It must surely happen.. where are the core party loyalist.. u want to over take them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Headlaw(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yes
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Belial06: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
The many political mistakes of Obi...he is a good product no doubt but he can not win the presidential election on the platform of LP. We should not even deceive ourselves.

I agree

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by ruggedtimi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Apga for better.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by bobby007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
dem no wan dis man drink water drop cup
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Golan007: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:

There's nothing in the comment for you obviously.... that's why I said...pass over.

If it's not about Obi, what is it about? Those factions that didn't "agree" as you put it, could be paid heavily to frustrate Obi's presidential ambition. So yes, it has everything to do with him.

And you are blaming who for Obi joining a party that had such internal crisis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
I love being realistic,ever since atiku won the primaries under pdp,i have had utmost worries if peter will ever get a chance to win this presidential election ,unless ordained,he is not gonna win and atiku is a sure candidate but if atiku wins,let it be known that suffering continues,which is the reason so many people who have seen the future are saying nigeria will not hold together after 2023 elections ..lets keep watching, the forces holding Nigeria want nothing but the already calamity and suffering they have endorsed
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Reality3080: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:
We already knew they will come up with this lame lines

But I tell you guys.......shishi, you won't see from obi cheesy

On obi's mandate I stand
so u still believe it’s about money right?
U don’t know it’s about doing d right thing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by hopexter(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kipiwa:
Why do I feel all of these is sponsored by the opposition?

And you think Labour Party has opposition? Maybe it’s sowore you’re talking about undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by GloriousGbola: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
i never thought of it - a capitalist in a labour party cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Aniluvreal: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu you're supporting is not only in fire but deepest hell.

No hell is worst than a public figure like Tinubu to unashamedly urinate In his agbada in public, he suffers from Alzheimer, Enuresis, he also suffers from Essential Tremor, then few days from now he'll received the final humiliation from APC primaries. Pity cursed Tinubu your demigod and leave Peter Obi alone.

Man were do mistake marry you for diz life go regret it I swear. You've a very bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by millhouse: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islandlady:
From frying pan to fire
babe I don’t mind sipping wine with u tongue
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Akurakambe(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who's afraid of Peter Obi?
The tsunami that's coming will be unprecedented.
Vote for Peter Obi for president.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by CUMIN: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:

On obi's mandate I stand

If you already know before hand what have you done differently.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Skillsnigeria: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by dannyville2(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:

Una too get problems for this Obodo Nigeria. Everybody na sabi man. If you won’t vote him just kindly waka pass simple. No be all these early morning political analysis una just Dey do upandan. What if he pulls a surprise? What if the whole Nigeria to vote him? Oga…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kipiwa:
Why do I feel all of these is sponsored by the opposition?
lol, which opposition?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Reality3080: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:

There's nothing in the comment for you obviously.... that's why I said...pass over.

If it's not about Obi, what is it about? Those factions that didn't "agree" as you put it, could be paid heavily to frustrate Obi's presidential ambition. So yes, it has everything to do with him.
200 million naira from atiku n they will frustrate peter obi till election is over

U people don’t know anything
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by stan83: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
in Peter Obi's voice am not desperate to be president but desperate to see Nigeria works well for everyone..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by stano2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dem wan use dem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Okhuadams(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
DukeOfNigeria:
Abdulsalam’s ex-deputy vows to obtain new court orders today

NLC still in court against Abure, says Falana

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/30/2023-obis-aspiration-suffers-setback-as-fresh-litigation-rocks-labour-party/
Mr Okafor remember Mr Obi is also an Ipob/Esn member so join hands with him to actualize Biafra through his presidency. Biko nu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by deji17: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Person wey want lead Nigeria o. Simple due diligence he cannot do. Wan ti gbe ni handicap... grin grin
Plenty talk, no sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:

Nairaland political analyst everywhere.

So tell me, what's wrong with LP if every Nigerian eligible voter chose to vote him? Abi those voting APC and PDP ain't Nigerians too!

You guys should stop all these una poor analysis. Same thing happened when Trump declared on Americans mandate, none expected him to win amongst the incumbent government but he won!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by BJanta: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:
Skullminers running Helter skelter

Authorities in Abia State have sealed off Merry Home Hotels over the mysterious death and disappearance of some of its clients who lodged at the facility.

While the body of a yet-to-be-identified lady was recovered from the facility, several others reportedly went missing with no news of their whereabouts.

Dr Eze Chikamnayo, the Commissioner of Information in Abia, confirmed this to Channels Television on Saturday in Umuahia, the state capital.

He explained that the government’s action became necessary in view of repeated reports of death and disappearance of clients under questionable circumstances within the premises of the hotel located within the 7UP axis of Ogbor Hill in Aba.

The commissioner stated that the most recent such case was the death of a lady who came in with two young men and a baby in the afternoon on April 15, as confirmed by the CCTV footage in the hotel.

He added that the men left with the baby hours later without the lady, only for the hotel management to break into the room at midnight to find the lady dead with her body dismembered.

Chikamnayo revealed that the government was in receipt of reports suggesting similar incidents within the hotel, especially at the swimming pool area.

He stressed that no responsible government would fold its arms and watch criminal hotspots remain while the Okezie Ikpeazu-led administration would not allow such an environment to thrive.

The commissioner confirmed that everyone suspected to be involved in the April 15 incident has been arrested by the police while the hotel would remain sealed in the meantime.

According to him, Abia is a no-go area for ritualists and murderers and the government has zero tolerance for any form of criminality.

Chikamnayo warned that any hotel in the state that offers itself for such practice would automatically be sealed and the culprits would be brought to justice.

He also advised parents to monitor their children’s movement properly to ensure they do not fall victim to ritualists and other criminally minded individuals.

Police authorities in the state have also confirmed the death of the lady, saying efforts were ongoing to arrest and bring her killers to justice.

Mr Geoffrey Ogbonna, the Police Public Relations Officer in Abia, said the body of the yet-to-be-identified lady has since been deposited at a morgue.

The State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), according to him, is handling the case and residents are advised to support the police with useful information regarding the incident.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shizzle1: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
Another plan to put a stop to Obi..

But let's be honest, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria's President...
okay 'God'

We don hear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by cedeki(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:

On obi's mandate I stand
we no dey give Shishi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.