Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court (20337 Views)

Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
If anyone ever thought Obi will even come second in 2023 election under Labourer Party, that person needs new dosage.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Aniluvreal: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Empty are you and empty will you be till the end of time. You're so emotional ridden hence you can't take half of what you give to others, reason you're always in tears calling on mods to come to your rescue.

Of what gain will it be to me to follow a girl who once post unashamedly how she wanted to raped the cousin abi nephew ? You're actually the shameless one here, bury your head in shame.

I am someone you can never be even if you're given a thousand life time. Now get out.

gringringrin

Islandlady , I take God beg you always ignore MadamVanessa, you can't fight with this werey, she go finish you.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by isaiahethan: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
The many political mistakes of Obi...he is a good product no doubt but he can not win the presidential election on the platform of LP. We should not even deceive ourselves.

Let us come out and vote for him first. He knew he can never afford the $20k bribe each in pdp. Atiku and Co are corrupt they still want to continue with their usual looting
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Islandlady(f): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aniluvreal:

gringringrin

Islandlady , I take God beg you always ignore MadamVanessa, you can't fight with this werey, she go finish you.

Lol I don't want to even fight with that classless lady, I can't stoop soo low to her level! I just want her to stay in her lane! Shikena grin
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by boldtruthalways: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Voice of Jacob, hand of Esau. Their strategy is to frustrate LABOUR PARTY but it won't work. Nigerians want PETER OBI for a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shortIGBOman: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBMC:

Oga...if you don't understand my comment, you pass over. My comment was for pple against Peter Obi, both in the party and outside it. We all know you live here, on this forum...try to avoid me.

IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Kanuade: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
tel us about ur papa. abi na peteru sina ecolomi be ur papa
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Polchiz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
Another plan to put a stop to Obi..

But let's be honest, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria's President...
Then why are they afraid?
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Polchiz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
lansile:
If anyone ever thought Obi will even come second in 2023 election under Labourer Party, that person needs new dosage.
Stop crying! Obi is your next president.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Petdagr8t(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
On Obi's mandate I stand.

Let the haters continue hating
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
We are on it soon it will be resolved is an in house crises which we believe will be resolved immediately REMEMBER IS PETER OBI OR NOBODY SAVE YOUR GENERATION TO COME PETER IS THE MANDATE STAY OBEDIENT STAY WOKE

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by SirWisy: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even if Peter Obi joins End Of Year Party, we'll join him
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by mema900: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
The many political mistakes of Obi...he is a good product no doubt but he can not win the presidential election on the platform of LP. We should not even deceive ourselves.

Mere useless mindset
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by tnerro1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Make dem forget, dem no go see Obi money chop, the guy tight hand well well grin
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by casualobserver: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
helinues:
I no talk am? Those people need to be settled cos they are spoilers

People should understand that for all these small parties occasions like these are their opportunity to get a slice of the cake. They exist for settlement only. They exist for those disgruntled elements in APC and PDP to use their platform at a cost.....that is their purpose. If you want to use a small party with factions, you have to settle both sides. The money Obi didnt want to spend to settle in PDP he will spend in labour.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by mastermaestro(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kipiwa:
Why do I feel all of these is sponsored by the opposition?

Which political party could be so jobless and wasteful to the point of casting away resources to ruffle a lean Labour Party that doesn’t earn the dignity of being called an opposition party?

Some of you need sound political education, sincerely. Comot here jor!

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by deji17: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amalekki:

grin
The guy is just going from frying pan to fire. Playing on the emotion of his followers, who are mostly South East Online noise makers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi just rushed and defected to labour party.. without doing much investigation on the party.. nawaoooo
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by jrusky(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:

Seconded!!!

Bro I have be telling them that with Nigeria of today Labour has no vacancy in Aso Rock.

Bro will Labour beat pdp even if angel come down to do the voting it can never happen talkless of apc the ruling party with Buhari in power, Tinubu still alive, Ganduje etc still breathing and still in apc it is not going to happen even in 20 years time unless Obi return to pdp.

Is it Tunde Ednut or Africa China or all these confused NL INEC officials who always win vote online are the ones to cast the vote that will take Labou to Aso Rock?

Bro truth is a bitter pill but it heals fast.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by AntiBMC(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule this Country.

Born to ruin almajiri, the day Igbo man enters rules this country, blow ur brains out.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shortIGBOman: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBMC:

Born to ruin almajiri, the day Igbo man enters rules this country, blow ur brains out.

That can never happen. The North decides whoever rule this beautiful Country. We will never allow any Igbo man rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by AntiBMC(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That can never happen. The North decides whoever rule this beautiful Country. We will never allow any Igbo man rule Nigeria.

Yen yen yen...cry me a river big baby. Is it over your d£ad body that Igbos will rule? Cos if it is, you will surely di£ tongue
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shortIGBOman: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBMC:

How Igbo man wan take become President of Nigeria? Tell me, how can that be possible. Igbo have less than 5%, South South have 10%, Yoruba People have 20%, while the North comprises over 65% of the total votes.

Yoruba People can never vote an Igbo man. South South can not vote for any Igbo candidate and the ALMIGHTY NORTH will never vote an IGBO Man. With this, tell me how an IGBO Man will become President of Nigeria?

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by AntiBMC(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How Igbo man wan take become President of Nigeria? Tell me, how can that be possible. Igbo have less than 5%, South South have 10%, Yoruba People have 20%, while the North comprises over 65% of the total votes.

Yoruba People can never vote an Igbo man. South South can not vote for any Igbo candidate and the ALMIGHTY NORTH will never vote an IGBO Man. With this, tell me how an IGBO Man will become President of Nigeria?

If I tell you say I read that thing wey you write for there, I be born liar.

I no want read wetin go dey kill my brain cells abeg. I just came to tell you to eat ur usual on time; BS— straight from the source. You are what you eat, hence the reason why you nd ur kind can't stop spewing BS.
Done with you. Enjoy!

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shortIGBOman: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBMC:

Yen yen yen...cry me a river big baby. Is it over your d£ad body that Igbos will rule? Cos if it is, you will surely di£ tongue

Eyahhh. Emeka calm down. Igbo People have created too many enemies in this Country. They insult Yoruba daily, Yoruba have decided never to vote any Igbo man. Igbo people called South South people names. South South have also come to a conclusion that, they will never cast their votes for any Igbo candidate.

Igbo have been insulting Almighty North. They call them Almajiri, they have been killing Northerners in the East and they come online to celebrate their evil act. The North kept mute, cause we knows day like this will come. The North will always decide who will rule this Country and the North will ensure that, Igbo will never enter Asso Rock Vila as a President.

This is payback time. And to crown it up, the North will never give Biafra their independence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by pacespot(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
This Labour Party has been infighting even before they attain power, I hope this is not a calamity waiting to be unloaded on Nigeria with Peter Obi as president under this political platform (Labour Party?. Which one be factions inside one party again
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by shortIGBOman: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBMC:

If I tell you say I read that thing wey you write for there, I be born liar.

I no want read wetin go dey kill my brain cells abeg. I just came to tell you to eat ur usual on time; BS— straight from the source. You are what you eat, hence the reason why you nd ur kind can't stop spewing BS.
Done with you. Enjoy!

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, Emeka, Emeka, Emekus. grin grin See painment. You are free to locate the nearest transformer or meet Chibuzor, the Rat Poison seller. Make he give you Rat Poison. You can do the needful, you won't be missed. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Xscape1993(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
jrusky:

Seconded!!!

Bro I have be telling them that with Nigeria of today Labour has no vacancy in Aso Rock.

Bro will Labour beat pdp even if angel come down to do the voting it can never happen talkless of apc the ruling party with Buhari in power, Tinubu still alive, Ganduje etc still breathing and still in apc it is not going to happen even in 20 years time unless Obi return to pdp.

Is it Tunde Ednut or Africa China or all these confused NL INEC officials who always win vote online are the ones to cast the vote that will take Labou to Aso Rock?

Bro truth is a bitter pill but it heals fast.

You are a good political analyst.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by naijamerican: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntiBMC:
Fear dey catch some people. Propaganda here and there. Peter Obi is the man for the job.

Nigeria doesn’t deserve Obi, likely Buhari will get another term and Nigeria will finally implode finish
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by IntersectCon: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.