Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age (1126 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age by descarado: 10:31am On May 31, 2022
ImaIma1:

We are saying the same thing. You attract your kind. They'll also not tolerate nonsense from you.
You get time. They are battling serious psychological problems.
Forgive them cheesy cheesy.

At topic, lovely pictures.

I have seen this with one couple at home.
Wasn't surprised when one died, it didnt reach 2 months and the other followed.

It has its advantages and disadvantages cos they always go into deep depression when one die but then again, because of the fear of the unknown, you won't be happy and express love?

I prefer to be happy and enjoy my days on earth with my loved one
Re: Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age by emmanuelbrown26: 10:45am On May 31, 2022
ImaIma1:

We are saying the same thing. You attract your kind. They'll also not tolerate nonsense from you.
I don't hv a chemical or magnetic attraction from that gender. Besides, why is it that Nairaland females always call for my head?
Re: Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age by ImaIma1(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
descarado:

You get time. They are battling serious psychological problems.
Forgive them cheesy cheesy.

At topic, lovely pictures.

I have seen this with one couple at home.
Wasn't surprised when one died, it didnt reach 2 months and the other followed.

It has its advantages and disadvantages cos they always go into deep depression when one die but then again, because of the fear of the unknown, you won't be happy and express love?

I prefer to be happy and enjoy my days on earth with my loved one

It's a beautiful thing. It's a gift to have that kind of love.

Don't mind those trolls. Sometimes I have their time but most times I ignore.
Re: Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age by ImaIma1(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't hv a chemical or magnetic attraction from that gender. Besides, why is it that Nairaland females always call for my head?

You should have said you are gay since. That explains it.Enjoy you day babe.

1 Like

Re: Heart Warming Photos Of Couples At Old Age by emmanuelbrown26: 12:04pm On May 31, 2022
ImaIma1:

You should have said you are gay since. That explains it.Enjoy you day babe.
Lolsssssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Predicament / Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? / Girl Searching For Her Nigerian Biological Father, Abdul Usuman (london/nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.