Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

False Rape Accusation Threat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / False Rape Accusation Threat (673 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
Hello guys.

Something happened this afternoon and I decided to share it here.

Girls and their same tactics �‍♂️�‍♂️

This girl was sacked over a month ago because she committed fraud at our bar. She and her colleague sold a drink of 50k for 75k and shared the remaining money amongst themselves.

After the investigation, we found her and her colleague guity.

I told them that we're even supposed to arrest them for their crime but decided to sack them as a more merciful judgement. Note that I'm the HR of the hotel.

We also decided not to pay them too.

Now, the girl has been calling me for her payment after commiting a fraud in the hotel oo. The guy knew what he did was wrong and didn't bother calling. I told her that she doesn't have any salary to receive from us and she should stop disturbing me.

When I refused picking her calls, she sent me the first message, maybe as a way to make me fear. I then called to threaten to arrest her for her statement only for her to send this second message �� imagine.

I'm now thinking of reporting the case to the police for real. Because this has become both threat and false accusation.

It's just for her to write statement and sign an undertaking. I really don't want to mess her up. Because I was wondering why she hasn't mentioned a word about rape before, not until I said I'll report her for her threat.

I also feel the law should have severe punishments for false rape accusations because this one is really heavy.

Or what do you think guys?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by TechBIogger: 9:55pm On May 30, 2022
wahala grin
see her English sef, consequences of employing an illiterate.
guess she's a psychopath too.
I'm waiting to see her proofs

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2022
Na you still dey follow her play na.

but no be Sweetplum be that?

5 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by blaquebelle: 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
She's Sick! These are the type of people that reduce the credibility of rape cases for those that actually need the proper attention and help.

Please lock her in guard room and dispose the key. Make una no de employ touts abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2022
9182736455O1999:

No. "SW" is an abbreviation of my work place name. I add it to my staff numbers to identify them easily.
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
wahala grin
see her English sef, consequences of employing an illiterate.
guess she's a psychopath too.
I'm waiting to see her proofs

This same lady submitted her CVs countless times without being called. It was one of the security guys who begged on her behalf that I should consider and call her. I employed her as a bartender but she decided to run our customers "street". Now she wan run me street too.
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Are you mad?
If the op jam mgbeke. Does that mean all females are like that?
Zenzu01, I dislike rape, false accusations or anything cheating. So...go and report the girl to the appropriate authorities.
Now to you 9182736455O1999 wey your name be like stupid BB pin. You dey ment? I go slap your cheek with toilet broom. angry

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Lastpharoah33: 10:11pm On May 30, 2022
Guys date this one too?

Take the madness to her 1st, sir. Bring in the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2022
And if anyone want this thread to burn, dare me.
Let the op carry his cross and solve his problem.
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you mad?
Zenzu01, I dislike rape, false accusations or anything cheating. So...go and report the girl to the appropriate authorities.
Now to you 9182736455O1999 wey your name be like stupid BB pin. You dey ment. I go slap your cheek with toilet broom. angry

Lol. Calm down please.

I didn't even know he was referring to someone sef. I thought he wanted to know what the "sw" stand for.

And thanks for your advice too
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by godofuck231: 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
Shhhh keep it quiet ,1 in the head, 2 to the chest

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by TheKrakon: 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
op, gettat. Na where man dey work na there him dey chop. You no get anyright to cease her salary. Na the worst thing you fit do to another person be that and somebody go do you the same or worse one day. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. For this present Nigeria you sack am E no do you you want still cease her salary, her sweat for 30 days just like that. Wicked soul. How you want make she take find another work? What of the little debt she dey owe here and there with promise to pay month end. You want chop her salary join your own. In fact no let me swear for you O. Na why I don vow to be self employed because of people like una. Make she acuse you e worth am. Na the same salary una two they collect? Na why you no know watin e dey feel like. Curse go follow you.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
Oga if e sure for say u no rape her report her to the management and then police ASAP!
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Yankee101: 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
Pay people their salaries
If the loss discovered is not substantial, they’ve paid already by being sacked, but don’t deny them for hours and days already worked
The loss recorded is 25k or so, that’s 12.5k per suspect. I should assume their salary is more than 25k per person, so pay them. Plus you actually won’t win in a court of law assuming they had the time and resources to sue. Loss recovery cannot be more than the total loss incurred. On their part they lost an employment, retirement benefits (if you had any) and public shaming.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you mad?
Now to you 9182736455O1999 wey your name be like stupid BB pin. You dey ment. I go slap your cheek with toilet broom. angry
but that is how you type and threaten innocent people.
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by kozmokaz(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
Oga op but she no rob company na

She sold a 50k drink for 70k

Still have una own 50k Jeje use her 20k profit na

En no consign una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
9182736455O1999:

but that is how you type and threaten innocent people.
Sharap must you mention my name?
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by TechBIogger: 12:16am On May 31, 2022
Zenzu01:

This same lady submitted her CVs countless times without being called. It was one of the security guys who begged on her behalf that I should consider and call her. I employed her as a bartender but she decided to run our customers "street". Now she wan run me street too.

you already have convincing proofs of threat to life and also defamation, those two count charges could get her behind bars.
I wonder what you're waiting for by not getting that miscreant arrested
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2022
TheKrakon:
op, gettat. Na where man dey work na there him dey chop. You no get anyright to cease her salary. Na the worst thing you fit do to another person be that and somebody go do you the same or worse one day. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. For this present Nigeria you sack am E no do you you want still cease her salary, her sweat for 30 days just like that. Wicked soul. How you want make she take find another work? What of the little debt she dey owe here and there with promise to pay month end. You want chop her salary join your own. In fact no let me swear for you O. Na why I don vow to be self employed because of people like una. Make she acuse you e worth am. Na the same salary una two they collect? Na why you no know watin e dey feel like. Curse go follow you.

May you continue to meet people that will defraud you every time. Amen.

Somebody defrauded the company and you're saying nonsense. The curse is on you and your family for supporting fraud.
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2022
kozmokaz:
Oga op but she no rob company na

She sold a 50k drink for 70k

Still have una own 50k Jeje use her 20k profit na

En no consign una

What are you saying? Do you know how this can affect the business negatively?

Do you know how many customers high price might have chased away.

When she was employed, I warned her against fraud and told her the consequences. She would have opted out if she wasn't comfortable with our terms and conditions.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by kozmokaz(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2022
Zenzu01:

What are you saying? Do you know how this can affect the business negatively?

Do you know how many customers high price might have chased away.

When she was employed, I warned her against fraud and told her the consequences. She would have opted out if she wasn't comfortable with our terms and conditions.

See man what the poor girl did is very common among staffs of bars and hotels trust me on this

Some staffs go as far as replacing the sold drink with another one as most of this drinks actually is way less expensive in the market

But the poor lady use her marketing strategy (off course her body comes in handy ) to get one male womanizer to pay that high yet you had her sacked ?
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2022
Yankee101:
Pay people their salaries
If the loss discovered is not substantial, they’ve paid already by being sacked, but don’t deny them for hours and days already worked
The loss recorded is 25k or so, that’s 12.5k per suspect. I should assume their salary is more than 25k per person, so pay them. Plus you actually won’t win in a court of law assuming they had the time and resources to sue. Loss recovery cannot be more than the total loss incurred. On their part they lost an employment, retirement benefits (if you had any) and public shaming.

Oga we only caught her on this one case. Do you know how many more she might have done before we caught her.

Her colleague has been caught in a compromising situation before. I had to pardon him them because he pleaded.

And mind you, not taking decisive action will encourage others to do the same thing. They'll say after all, if caught, it's just to sack them.

Maybe next time, we would involve the police since that's what is better than sacking them.
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by kozmokaz(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2022
Zenzu01:

May you continue to meet people that will defraud you every time. Amen.

Somebody defrauded the company and you're saying nonsense. The curse is on you and your family for supporting fraud.

She didn’t defraud the company

She did business using the company’s name simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Zenzu01(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2022
kozmokaz:

She didn’t defraud the company

She did business using the company’s name simple

We don't tolerate that kind of business in our hotel. I always them the consequences. It's also in her worker's manual and code of conduct. If she wasn't comfortable with it, she should have rejected the offer.

If not we would have employed them and told them that any additional profits is theirs na. No need for salary again.

What they're entitled to is tips from customers and service charge. Make enquiries on how hotel staff make extra cash.

Anything other than this is greed and fraud. Simple.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Yankee101: 1:00am On May 31, 2022
Zenzu01:

Oga we only caught her on this one case. Do you know how many more she might have done before we caught her.

Her colleague has been caught in a compromising situation before. I had to pardon him them because he pleaded.

And mind you, not taking decisive action will encourage others to do the same thing. They'll say after all, if caught, it's just to sack them.

Maybe next time, we would involve the police since that's what is better than sacking them.

You can’t accuse her of any other one you have no proof of just like she can’t accuse you of sexual molestation as you said
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by MaskSubzero: 8:12am On May 31, 2022
kozmokaz:

See man what the poor girl did is very common among staffs of bars and hotels trust me on this

Some staffs go as far as replacing the sold drink with another one as most of this drinks actually is way less expensive in the market

But the poor lady use her marketing strategy (off course her body comes in handy ) to get one male womanizer to pay that high yet you had her sacked ?
you be baba.
When I was working as a barman I did all these stuffs and it's very normal

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by kozmokaz(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2022
MaskSubzero:
you be baba.
When I was working as a barman I did all these stuffs and it's very normal

Though I never worked as a bar man or hotel shit …I have friends into those , living large ontop 20k monthly salary lol
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Theboy21: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
cheesy cheesy She dey type nonsense for pigin, which kind wahala bdis cheesy
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 31, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Stop the vawulence grin cheesy
Re: False Rape Accusation Threat by Badguy77(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2022
Oga na where person dey work him dey chop...

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap DPO In Nasarawa, Demand N5m Ransom / "First Bank Staff Planned With Hackers To Steal N20BN From Customers" / Village Of Death: People Are Killed Like Chickens Here. Read In The Article Belo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.