Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Village Of Death: People Are Killed Like Chickens Here. Read In The Article Belo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Village Of Death: People Are Killed Like Chickens Here. Read In The Article Belo (673 Views)

Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness / Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / New Cult War As Eiye No2 Man Is Killed Like A Common Criminal - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Village Of Death: People Are Killed Like Chickens Here. Read In The Article Belo by Tebogonews: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2022
The little town of Mcambalala in Mount Fletcher has been enduring an onslaught by posses. A few group have been killed, however none of the executioners has been imprisoned.

The occupants of Mcambalala are threatened by posses of youths and, after a few homicides, live in feeling of dread toward being gone after.

In 1993, Mcambalala town in Mount Fletcher in the Eastern Cape was at war. The conflict was between two adversary bunches that blamed each other for stock robbery. Weapon employing men riding on ponies would enter the homes of their casualties and use deadly force.

Click on the link to read more
http:///s3c7fa53f220729en_za?link=1&client=news
Re: Village Of Death: People Are Killed Like Chickens Here. Read In The Article Belo by Nyenom: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Lols...! I Comment My Reserve grin If Your Story Is True Then Let's Read It and not link it

(1) (Reply)

I Posioned My Husband Because I Don't Like Marriage- Woman Reveals / World Cup Match Ends With Bloody Fight Players Almost Got Killed / How SLAY QUEEN End Her Life After Scamming 27 Thousand From Her Angry Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.