Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel (38224 Views)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Foreigna2: 1:29am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just look at the old thief that wants to be president

Chei

When Tinubu becomes President, I expect you to wail to death. You will drown in your tears and your watery corpse will be dumped in the evil forest.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Foreigna2: 1:32am On May 31, 2022
Kingnelson9:
From the first picture, it's obvious that Tinubu is just wasting his Time and resources

This is your 600th post on Nairaland, not a single one is sensible. I have heard of people suffering for 600 years, yours is worse than that.
600 times a fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Foreigna2: 1:34am On May 31, 2022
Barims:
This man doesn't look presidential at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How do presidential people look?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Foreigna2: 1:35am On May 31, 2022
Gozac:

It's terrible, anyway he knows he's not getting APC ticket

Yes. Your father hiding under the bed on Mondays is the one getting the ticket.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:16am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:
Incoming president

Wike just joined the moving train, Even GEJ will work for Tinubu when it is time grin grin

Those that want to remain slave to the north should continue, that's why are called 5% in the first place.

Wike In, GEj is coming to join the army.

Nothing for Atiku in 2023, Power is coming south

So if power is coming to South,na tinubu hand e suppose go?... chai... SMH
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Nobody: 2:22am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Same Oyegun Meth addicts said will disqualify Tinubu.

What is Meth?. Are you speaking in tongues?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Prisco4luv(m): 4:54am On May 31, 2022
thats good of him
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by atoza: 5:49am On May 31, 2022
People wey e don bribe
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by shigishege: 5:50am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na you my comment dey pain pass and I'm loving it

Na you dey quote me everywhere i go and if I ignore you, you will modify your comment and repost to get my talk to you like you just did on this thread

Guy, I'm your supporter star so keep following me anywhere I glow
e sha pain you. You go quench on Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Teejay13(m): 5:52am On May 31, 2022
The battle has just began, let's see how it unfolds.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Benitoh: 5:53am On May 31, 2022
Medically this man is not healthy and sound to be a president. He's suppose to be in the home for the elderly people resting.

Sorry for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by DaFuhrer(m): 5:57am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=113325873][/quote]

How old is Biden and Pelosi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Hassanmaye(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The leading APC presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with other aspirants and the chairman of the screening committee, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja today.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Monchengladbach(m): 6:03am On May 31, 2022
shigishege:
The mkpuru doted useless third class citizens go cry and quench this night
Afonja he goat, agbo hawkers tribe.

Its not by gra gra mind u, even among ur stock tinubu is not the best
Their is ibikunle Amosun
Dimeji bankole
Fayemi
And PDP had Ayodele Fayose.

Your projections should be issue based if u have any sanity in u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Nobody: 6:09am On May 31, 2022
Ancestor facing screening...
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by otunbaajamu(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2022
Screening turned to Lecturing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Basic123: 6:14am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just look at the old thief that wants to be president

Chei
Especially the other old 60yrs and 65yrs old pethief obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by BeeNG3: 6:15am On May 31, 2022
Baba oyeee! U still dey vex for meeee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by membranus: 6:19am On May 31, 2022
Seven70seven1:
USING WOMEN AS YOUR SPIRITUAL WEAPON

Spiritually, women are stronger than men. Women are the men in the spiritual realm. They rule the spiritual realm whether you like it or not. Physically they might be weak but spiritually, they are more or less like a Lion. It is believed that God gave them the power to rule the world. 

Many men failed to accept the fact that behind every successful woman, there must be a woman. Whether you like it or not, this is a fact and it's high time you accept it. 

Likewise, behind a failed man, there must be a woman. Yes! Know this too. A woman covers her home spiritually from dangers that might attack her husband and her children. If a woman genuinely loves her husband, she covers him from spiritual danger, she fights his battle, she covers him from spiritual danger, she fights his battle for him, and she goes the extra mile to make sure no evil befalls her home. Most especially her children. Women are silent warriors. They fight battles in silence. It's only a wise man that knows the importance of a woman and also their wrath.

Continue reading at www.spiritualotblog.com

These millennial women do not resemble your descriptions here.

Many are devil incarnates and men destroyers. Entitlement demons, God haters and half prostitute. Fake believers and faith killers, and social media copy cats.

To see a pious woman in this millennial generation is like searching for a needle within an haystack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Wokenaija: 6:20am On May 31, 2022
The drug lord of Lagos want to rule Nigeria after he brought the plague ( Buhari ) to us! All APC and Tinubu supporters karma go visit una .
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Kingspin(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2022
decatalyst:
And he "conquered" them all.

Hate him or love him, has touched the heart of some state actors...they plan to repay his support and backing.

In all of this, I pray the plan of God for us comes through. We don't want another calamity like Bubu Lord. crycry
You can repay the backing to support one of your sons, honourable.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by walefresh3(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2022
If tinubu clinch the apc ticket... 3 region is sure for him.... Sw ss nc and some states in nw... Dis man might eventually become the next president and ibos will be put to shame...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by toujurs: 6:26am On May 31, 2022
I laugh at the mockery tinubu would bring on the south west, when he looses the primaries. He thinks its bravery, but this is the stupidity, an old man as old as he is, wow.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2022
shigishege:
Oyegun dey laugh with his leader.

Oyegun na old dog ooh, a edo Governor in the early 90s. Old tortoise. He is not just a barking dog like oshiomole and co.

Coming together doesn’t mean na him boss, they worked hand in hand as trusted ally to emerge the president buhari. No be everytime, boss.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by fyneguy: 7:03am On May 31, 2022
pquaver:

After listening to the man tonight.. I think Nigeria should give him a chance.. Be like he knows how to make money.. Man gat ideas.. But pls bat make sure u do the things I heard tonight not just talk ooo

In 2008, I met a man, who worked in Standard Oil, USA and retired as the Head, Strategy Unit. Some of the things he said Nigeria needed for national development was exactly what Tinubu mentioned in his discussion with the panel. It was as if I was listening to that man.

He definitely understands the workings of the economy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by femiasaolu2014: 7:04am On May 31, 2022
There are two main people I blame for the current abysmal nature of Nigeria's current situation:

1. GEJ: His performance as a president for 6 years was so bad and ineffective that a man (Buhari) who despite his acclaimed 12m Northern votes and was rejected at the polls three times prior suddenly become the beautiful bride and Nigerians foolishly decided to give him a trial. It blows my mind that this incompetent man could actually believe the whispered nothingness of the Aso Rock cabal to come contest again so Buhari could hand over power to him.
Are Nigerians are a joke to these people?
Are we ping pong balls?

2. Tinubu: This corruption personified in human form individual, out of his selfish and self-serving ambition decided to push an unrepentant dictator and brain dead general to rule us for 8 years. Effectively erasing any form of the progress we made in the 16 years prior. Now he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped?
May the ambition of Tinubu be cut short and may he return back to his fiefdom (Lagos) with his tail between his legs IJN, Isha Allah.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by InoGetJoy: 7:07am On May 31, 2022
Idiko1:
I shall be glad if there is no Igbo character among these deceitful jokers in the picture. The facial expression of the Yoruba dude or dressed in Yoruba attire in the second picture speaks volumes.
The only glue keeping this shithole together is your common hatred of the Igbos but I'm happy you know the Igbo tribe will always be better than you lots
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Flo36: 7:12am On May 31, 2022
decatalyst:
And he "conquered" them all.

Hate him or love him, has touched the heart of some state actors...they plan to repay his support and backing.

In all of this I pray the plan of God for us come through. We don't want another calamity like bubu Lord. cry cry

The north don't play party politics,if APC made Tinubu their candidate they will go for Atiku
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by FamTomx2(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2022
He is even taking pictures with the panel of judges grin this desperado of a man self..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.