Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel (38241 Views)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Tareq1105: 7:39am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just look at the old thief that wants to be president

Chei

But your Atikulooooter is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by mukthar2000(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2022
My imagination is very strong about the group pictures, as if jaga jaga jaga ban have already resumed as the president of federal Republican of On Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by cribby: 7:46am On May 31, 2022
Make the man turn e back. I wanna check something.

Tinubu please go and enjoy retirement with your wife and grandkids. Leave this matter for strong and proven men like Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Adetayo1978(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2022
Just look at the old thief that wants to be President.
He's already the president of this great country.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by timoyin1617(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2022

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Adetayo1978(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2022
The jagaban of Africa. Tinubu for president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Kingnelson9: 7:48am On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

This is your 600th post on Nairaland, not a single one is sensible. I have heard of people suffering for 600 years, yours is worse than that.
600 times a fool.
Lol...see this jagabite
Better wake up...
A fool at 40...
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by bobby007(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei
mumu... go vote Peter obi then
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by MrUchenna1(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2022
In the battle to re-take Nigerian, the odds are great and seemingly insurmountable, but with our commitment, patriotism and understanding that we are doing, what we are supposed to do for our country, lest she shall die, we shall move on discontent with what is and focused on enthroning what ought to be. In doing this, our battle cry shall remain: get your PVC and become part of this great libration!
Peter Obi...
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Wetpuxy: 8:02am On May 31, 2022
pquaver:

After listening to the man tonight.. I think Nigeria should give him a chance.. Be like he knows how to make money.. Man gat ideas.. But pls bat make sure u do the things I heard tonight not just talk ooo
Don’t be deceived his brain is dead and he got nothing to offer
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Wetpuxy: 8:07am On May 31, 2022
walefresh3:
If tinubu clinch the apc ticket... 3 region is sure for him.... Sw ss nc and some states in nw... Dis man might eventually become the next president and ibos will be put to shame...
You are delusional if you think the south south are gonna vote for this ancestor grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Vizconson(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2022
pquaver:

After listening to the man tonight.. I think Nigeria should give him a chance.. Be like he knows how to make money.. Man gat ideas.. But pls bat make sure u do the things I heard tonight not just talk ooo

Bro, please what the f*ck did you just say? So you give a man your vote because of his sweet tongue? Buhari said way better things.

It doesn't matter what they say. Look at their track record. If they weren't great leaders previously, they wont be when you vote them into power.

Having a sweet tongue as a man doesn't make one a good presidential candidate.

Nigerians deserves better than what some people are planning to put us into, again.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by 123papas(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2022
pquaver:

Like before
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by olamike02: 8:18am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei
What did he stole from your father's farm?.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by WideMouth333(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2022
WONDER-WORKING PSALMS OF KING DAVID
Whatever you need, the Psalms of David can supply it!
KEY VERSES OF PSALMS TRIGGER MIRACULOUS RELEASE OF COSMIC ENERGIES!
AMAZING SECRET IN PRINT FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Do visit this link below to read more.....

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=747501743049853&id=100033701011207&_rdr
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2022
pquaver:

Nigerians are more interested in the physical appearance of their President than the ideas he has upstairs
Shameless lot grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Nobody: 8:29am On May 31, 2022
All i know is that we will keep getting the presidents we deserve..
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Royalty83(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2022
shigishege:
The mkpuru doted useless third class citizens go cry and quench this night

Of course Atiku is their lord and saviour. Na only mumu no know that one. All these noise about Obi pandora or nothing are just mere market noise. They will line up behind Fulani as slaves which they ironically call those in APC. cheesy

By the way, Atiku is 75. He is older than Tinubu but I don't see anyone asking him to go retire home. Oh! I forgot. 70 is old but 75 is a youth. Bunch of miscreants.

By the way, Obi no go see 20k votes from east. Na Atiku be the way cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Nobody: 8:53am On May 31, 2022
I don't understand why Nigerians call each other(Tribes) different derogatory and insultive names.
Is it caused by poverty or lack of good Education?
It is sad
It is a pitiable dismal bismal
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Uzoisaga(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2022
shigishege:
The mkpuru doted useless third class citizens go cry and quench this night

I sight a bitter soul here.
Relieve yourself of HATE. It's a silent killer. Casting aspersion on a whole nation from your tiny cranky heart will only cut the number of your days.
This people you are busy hating don't send you and your savagery stagnanted country. Call them 3rd class or whatever, they've chosen a part already, so GROW UP
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by deeva2: 8:59am On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

How do presidential people look?

I also need an answer
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by iamrealdeji(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei
Along with Atiku,a bog thief also,so we can't provide good candidates to contest again. Well,any good candidate that emerges,Tinubu would kill him. He's not only a thief but also a thug,father of thugs and assassins,drug addict and killer. Nigeria is doomed. 2 of the people that are likely to become president are the 2 of the most corrupt politicians. Nigeria is doomed. Another 8 years of suffering loading
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by drmuri(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2022
fyneguy:

In 2008, I met a man, who worked in Standard Oil, USA and retired as the Head, Strategy Unit. Some of the things he said Nigeria needed for national development was exactly what Tinubu mentioned in his discussion with the panel. It was as if I was listening to that man.

He definitely understands the workings of the economy.

Exactly
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Emekaonline: 10:10am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei

He is not as old as your useless uncultured foolish and idiotic father who refused to bring up properly
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by pquaver(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
Vizconson:

Bro, please what the f*ck did you just say? So you give a man your vote because of his sweet tongue? Buhari said way better things.

It doesn't matter what they say. Look at their track record. If they weren't great leaders previously, they wont be when you vote them into power.

Having a sweet tongue as a man doesn't make one a good presidential candidate.

Nigerians deserves better than what some people are planning to put us into, again.

Bro it's not sweet tongue ooo. I listen to the video.. He was straight on the ideas he was giving.. You can not make money if you do not have ideas. Look at delta state, if Tinubu is really what you said he is? LAGOS WILL LOOK LIKE DELTA.. how can u raise igr from 600 million to billions? It will only take a man full of ideas to do that.. And yes lagos is working more than any other state.. Another Goodman is udon.. We are run to lagos.. There is a reason for that. Personally I have been in lagos since tge 1990s as I schooled there, so I know also about the transformation.. If Tinubu is as u all clsim fashola, Sanwo olu would not deliver..
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Veeryeasy(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2022
A few dollars and we're good to go
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36am On May 31, 2022
SCREENING PANEL INDEED,THIS IS TEA PARTY GATHERING angry sadNIGERIA IS STILL FAR FROM CIVILIATION,NO INTELLECTUALISM IN WHAT THE CITIZENS ARE DOING,IS ALL FASAD. sad
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2022
Gozac:

It's terrible, anyway he knows he's not getting APC ticket
Who's getting it boss?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Longman8: 11:46am On May 31, 2022
Even if Tinubu no qualify for the screening. Una go still pronounce am qualified. All this one na to fulfill all righteous.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel by Gozac: 1:41pm On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Who's getting it boss?
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.