Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) (37446 Views)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by JEWELofHELL: 10:32pm On May 30, 2022
Can someone please interpret the nonsense Tinubu is babbling about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayjsy-gEFuI

351 Likes 54 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by LibertyRep: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
Seems incoherent.

Maybe a full video will be clearer.

471 Likes 66 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by emmyt2: 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
No way for ATIKU WE ARE GOING TO BE OBICULATED.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by SwissMass: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
Not for the deluded, demented, mkpurumiri addicts and deranged IPOB miscreants that can understand

406 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by ZeroAccess: 11:00pm On May 30, 2022
Nawaooo This man is another buhari packaged pro max. May God deliver this nation

401 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Mooh247: 11:05pm On May 30, 2022
coolw
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2022
Walai buhari better pass this one.. I shake my head for Nigerians.

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by islandsscotch8: 11:10pm On May 30, 2022
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

407 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Massiveglory: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
Will like to see the full video. But the little I saw is very incoherent.

356 Likes 45 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by DeadorAlive(f): 11:22pm On May 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayjsy-gEFuI

Same thing I asked in the other thread.

I could not comprehend what he was explaining.

Maybe, he is speaking french.

328 Likes 49 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by DeadorAlive(f): 11:24pm On May 30, 2022
SwissMass:
Not for the deluded, demented, mkpurumiri addicts and deranged IPOB the understand

Please, kindly help us write out what he said. Is like we can't translate his speech.

478 Likes 62 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:25pm On May 30, 2022
Always repeating incoherent crammed nonsense like Buhari.. everything I met 600 million and took It to 50 billion

394 Likes 52 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by obiekunie01: 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
He is talking about property business in Nigeria.

Sometimes when you have much to say you end up saying nothing. Me think that's the case here.

I think the whole video will make it more understandable.

AM NOT DEFENDING TINUBU - I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN ISSUES ARE TWISTED UNNECESSARILY.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Sonyboom: 11:51pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide
SarkinYarki:
Always repeating incoherent crammed nonsense like Buhari.. everything I met 600 million and took It to 50 billion
DeadorAlive:

Please, kindly help us write out what he said. Is like we can't translate his speech.

Goodlyhrt:
Walai buhari better pass this one.. I shake my head for Nigerians.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Pakute: 12:01am On May 31, 2022
Is this not the same idiot that is always creating misleading headlines?..
How will you hear him when hatred has blocked your ears.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by SarkinYarki: 12:20am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide

No wonder Enron went Bankrupt cheesy

466 Likes 76 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by JagabanLagos: 12:21am On May 31, 2022
I don’t expect those who doesn’t see reason for good governance in their region to know what he’s saying.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Foreigna2: 1:39am On May 31, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

It is not your concern. After all, Mazi Simon Ekpa has said no election in Igboland.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Foreigna2: 1:40am On May 31, 2022
SarkinYarki:

No wonder Enron went Bankrupt cheesy

If there's anything I like about Peter Obi, it is how him and James Nwafor handled Biafrans. Na tipper them dey take dump their body inside river.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Halifaxguy: 1:54am On May 31, 2022
It baffled me how some people who claimed to be educated are supporting this old thief. This man is very old and sick, and don't have the capacity and strength to rule a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. If not for tribalism why should a sane human support this man to be president. This man presidency will be worse than the current disaster will have now. Nigerians suffer no dey tire una! Na curse dey curse una to be supporting backwardness. I and my family members including extended relatives will vote for Peter Obi. Whether he wins or not, we don't care, our PVC is for him alone.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by MyExpression(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2022
Who posted parts of a video clip just to justify nonsense?

I will not vote Tinubu but I will not go this low to tarnish his image.
Y'all haters should stop cheap propaganda.

I guess he was talking bout how Real Estate is a big part of America's economy...and when that sector collapsed due to natural land disaster, it grossly affected the whole of America's economy.

He is sound and making a sound juxtaposition.
He single-handedly industrialised Lagos state both as a governor and as a godfather.
Gross corruption is his only undoing.

Vote for Accountability, Vote for PETER OBI

42 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:52am On May 31, 2022
Stupidity and extreme mental instability are hallmarks of Tilumpoo 30k amala and ewedu miscreants. If not illiteracy, hunger and pure foolishness, how can someone openly support a sick demented old corrupt man like Tinubu? After June 7, many of these idiots will deactivate their accounts on Nairaland.

255 Likes 36 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Techwriter: 5:53am On May 31, 2022
The next way to ENDSARS is to get the right leadership in power. May we not bring in another power addicted tout into government due to religion or tribalism and toll out afterwards in the streets to protest. You will lose your life for nothing. Correct it now with your PVC and thinking right.

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2022
Talking off point as usual

240 Likes 38 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by ChildofGod4Life: 5:53am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu is a cocaine pushing scumbag

255 Likes 32 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by tunapawizzy: 5:53am On May 31, 2022
Looool nitori olorun...make una no let affliction rise a second time....shey una no dey watch other African presidents talk ni.....shey won fi shey Nigeria ni

252 Likes 38 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:53am On May 31, 2022
shigishege:
He is saying rubbish or not he is your next president.

Next president of Iragbiji Town Union, Ikeja Branch.

235 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2022
SwissMass:
Not for the deluded, demented, mkpurumiri addicts and deranged IPOB the understand

RIP ENGLISH

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by espn(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2022
That the haters will soon cry...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.