Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) (37450 Views)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Wokenaija: 6:15am On May 31, 2022
You post a job vacancy in your business and somebody shows up for an interview and talks incoherently like this will you hire that person ? Una mumu never do ?!
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by 88natzy(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2022
islandsscotch8:
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
He is incoherent and shows signs of dementia. The position he is vying for makes him to be in the news always. The media can't shy away from the reality staring us in the face.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by UrPapa: 6:20am On May 31, 2022
Seun and him mods sef Dey follow beef Tinubu... see the type of post that makes headline
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by 77up(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2022
He was talking about real estate,using america as a case study.

It's a pity , they don't care to listen because of their hate.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2022
Cant wait for the presidential debate grin
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by KekeMaruwa: 6:30am On May 31, 2022
obiekunie01:
He is talking about property business in Nigeria.

Sometimes when you have much to say you end up saying nothing. Me think that's the case here.

I think the whole video will make it more understandable.

AM NOT DEFENDING TINUBU - I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN ISSUES ARE TWISTED UNNECESSARILY.

These are pr stunts to sell him, either his enemies know this or not. We know the man is talking about real estate business as it happens in uk and in USA. Don't mind those inferior humans undecided
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by tikeh: 6:32am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide
Your choice bro. If u like twist things base on ethnicity. Las Las na me n u go suffer am
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by stanluiz(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu is sick. Another buhari in making.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by gracealonev: 6:38am On May 31, 2022
emmyt2:
No way for ATIKU WE ARE GOING TO BE OBICULATED.

grin
Peter Obi's supporters should be real by weighing their chances. They shouldn't just act out Buhari's old scripts, only to come around later to allege being rigged out.
This is the right time to wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2022
Halifaxguy:
It baffled me how some people who claimed to be educated are supporting this old thief. This man is very old and sick, and don't have the capacity and strength to rule a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. If not for tribalism why should a sane human support this man to be president. This man presidency will be worse than the current disaster will have now. Nigerians suffer no dey tire una! Na curse dey curse una to be supporting backwardness. I and my family members including extended relatives will vote for Peter Obi. Whether he wins or not, we don't care, our PVC is for him alone.

And the pandora issue to you is not corruption? You are what you are, a tribalist.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by stanluiz(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2022
Jamiubond009:
Cant wait for the presidential debate grin
Presidential Debate go sweet. Peter obi will roast them all.

I can bet Tinubu will not come. Old papa no won go there disgrace himself.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 31, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
Can someone please interpret the nonsense Tinubu is babbling about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayjsy-gEFuI
Gibberishly capping balderdash as usual.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by myrates: 6:58am On May 31, 2022
emmyt2:
no be only OBICULATED, na OBICUBANATED, hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by onedayatime(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2022
tikeh:

Your choice bro. If u like twist things base on ethnicity. Las Las na me n u go suffer am
Se na today we don dey suffer am? Abegi, leave hidden threatening for one side and face reality
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by ufotunang: 7:00am On May 31, 2022
What to be president ..you cannot express yourself for one to understand what you are saying
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2022
Imagine someone like this representing Nigeria on Global settings, Some Nigerians doesn't have sense especially the youths glamouring for an ancestor that ruled their great grandfathers,grand fathers, theirs fathers and now to rule them as well
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by UgosinaChi(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2022
islandsscotch8:
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

If no be mumu de worry you oya interpret what he's saying. Don't let tribalism and religion misguide you in 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Moikiitos: 7:23am On May 31, 2022
We need someone to help us translate, mi no understand.

JEWELofHELL:

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Akponmfet: 7:26am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu is saying that itit uka atebe tutu. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Echoban: 7:28am On May 31, 2022
MyExpression:
Who posted parts of a video clip just to justify nonsense?

I will not vote Tinubu but I will not go this low to tarnish his image.
Y'all haters should stop cheap propaganda.

I guess he was talking bout how Real Estate is a big part of America's economy...and when that sector collapsed due to natural land disaster, it grossly affected the whole of America's economy.

He is sound and making a sound juxtaposition.
He single-handedly industrialised Lagos state both as a governor and as a godfather.
Gross corruption is his only undoing.

Vote for Accountability, Vote for PETER OBI

Left for ur type alone I LL vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Aganju849: 7:28am On May 31, 2022
Dude is fúcking senile

Another eight years of economic catastrophe is guaranteed, if Nigeria should put this dotard in Aso Rock
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by blacknoir: 7:28am On May 31, 2022
emmyt2:
na so ,atiku can keep cumming

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Aganju849: 7:29am On May 31, 2022
Wokenaija:
You post a job vacancy in your business and somebody shows up for an interview and talks incoherently like this will you hire that person ? Una mumu never do ?!

Don't mind all those useless fools
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by oyeb15: 7:34am On May 31, 2022
U pls, when will Npower pay NEXIT loans.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide

I hope he told them he brought alpha beta too? He should explain wat thy do.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2022
Oh my goodness, Nigeria in once chance
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2022
In the battle to re-take Nigerian, the odds are great and seemingly insurmountable, but with our commitment, patriotism and understanding that we are doing, what we are supposed to do for our country, lest she shall die, we shall move on discontent with what is and focused on enthroning what ought to be. In doing this, our battle cry shall remain: get your PVC and become part of this great libration!
Peter Obi...
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2022
It baffled me how some people who claimed to be educated are supporting this old thief. This man is very old and sick, and don't have the capacity and strength to rule a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. If not for tribalism why should a sane human support this man to be president. This man presidency will be worse than the current disaster will have now. Nigerians suffer no dey tire una! Na curse dey curse una to be supporting backwardness. I and my family members including extended relatives will vote for Peter Obi. Whether he wins or not, we don't care, our PVC is for him alone.

Let it keep baffling you till Tinubu becomes the President of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 31, 2022
Even the yoloba man at the right hand side wasn't interested in whatever trash he was trying to say.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by WideMouth333(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Large Sales 100% Guaranteed******

please visit this link below to Read more....

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=747490839717610&id=100033701011207&_rdr
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by MoIbrahim: 8:02am On May 31, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

Watch the whole video with open and clean mind, and God will help you to understand.
Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by Adrian98(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

When a sentence or sentences is being completed by another person for the man/woman speaking just know that’s a red flag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Kaduna / Insecurity: Anxiety In Lagos, Abuja, PH Over Undocumented Foreign Guards / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.