Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? (743 Views)

Why Do Igbos Love Osibanjo / Peter Obi Had To Sign His Signature By Himself To Resign From PDP. So Humbling, / Why Are Pdp So Confused.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2022
I've never seen such an abusive relationship in my life....

PDP were in power for 16years, but cannot point to anything tangible in the SE a region that has given them so much support and love.

Now that 2023 is around the corner they've failed to zone the ticket to the south east and it's unlikely that even VP position will be zoned to the region by PDP after years of loyalty. One would ask why igbos love PDP so much Even in this clearly abusive relationship.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Mooh247: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2022
They are not complaining.... Afterall the whole SouthEast Delegates voted Wike and Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I've never seen such an abusive relationship in my life....

PDP were in power for 16years, but cannot point to anything tangible in the SE a region that has given them so much support and love.

Now that 2023 is around the corner they've failed to zone the ticket to the south east and it's unlikely that even VP position will be zoned to the region by PDP after years of loyalty. One would ask why igbos love PDP so much Even in this clearly abusive relationship.

How has APC treated Igbos to warrant Igbos to leave PDP for them ?

PDP was bad yes but APC was worse far worse ...now we have labour party just relax and watch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by GeneralDitari: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Because they can't love the party 100 percent created by their enemies Northerners and South West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Faber(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Umbrella is more useful than broom in raining season.

Ask yourself this? For market umbrella and broom which one cost pass. If rain beat you, you go catch cold. If sun hammer you, dehydration etc.

But tell one side effects of not using a broom

Also the local broom of APC is outdated. There are modern sweepers, all over the place. You cannot see that local broom in developed nations. That' shows you that the party is full of old men with outdated ideas.

Even at official events, in Europe and America, politicians use umbrella when it's drizzling. I can show you pictures of Trump, the Pope etc holding umbrellas. Show me a picture of a broom at an official function in Europe and America.

Now, PDP will beat APC blue-black in the next presidential election. The North knows that, their shortest route to return to power is through Atiku..For your mind North will leave their son and vote a Southerner in APC in the name of equity, they know that.

Atiku already have the following states in the bag
Abia, Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Cross River, Ebonyi,Enugu, Bayelsa,Delta,Edo,Akwa Ibom, Benue,Taraba, Oyo, Kano, Bauchi,Sokoto, Adamawa, Jigawa, Plateau, FCT.

PDP will loose in Lagos, Katsina, Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Kaduna, Yobe, Bornu, Zamfara,

PDP will split votes with APC and get up to 40% in Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa, Kebbi, Gombe and Kogi States.

Atiku is coming

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

PDP was bad yes but APC was worse far worse ...now we have labour party just relax and watch

APC has done more for south east under 8years than the 16+ years of PDP combined.....the only thing PDP did was to share money around with your corrupt leaders. And even in APC an Igbo man has a better chance of becoming president compared to PDP that has only played lip service to it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Faber:

Ask yourself this? For market umbrella and broom which one cost pass. If rain beat you, you go catch cold. If sun hammer you, dehydration etc.

Also the local broom of APC is outdated. There are modern sweepers, all over the place. You cannot see that local broom in developed nations. That' shows you that the party is full of old men with outdated ideas.

Even at official events, in Europe and America, politicians use umbrella when it's drizzling. I can show you pictures of Trump, the Pope etc holding umbrellas. Show me a picture of a broom at an official function in Europe and America

Are you drunk

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by derecho(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2022
I don't think igbos love PDP...I believe the PDP seems to resonate more because the average igboman thinks less about ethnicity.. He just wants the freedom to do business wherever he finds himself as a Nigerian. The PDP in the past was the only party that cut across.

Unfortunately, the chasm created by bigotry in the south is widening everyday. There's the choice to align with the devil you've known or go for an Angel you don't know/trust.

When I see the needless e-fights on NL, I shake my head at the folly of those championing it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Bomboiy: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Maybe because Alex Ekwueme was amongst the fore founders of PDP and Obasanjo was fair to Southeasterns in terms of appointment.

The toxic and one-sided relationship started after Obasanjo's tenure.

With Peter Obi candidacy PDP has lost the southeast for good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by derecho(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Funny but revealing
Faber:

Even at official events, in Europe and America, politicians use umbrella when it's drizzling. I can show you pictures of Trump, the Pope etc holding umbrellas. Show me a picture of a broom at an official function in Europe and America
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Faber(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

I am drunk

It's okay
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by drlateef: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

What infrastructure had PDP ever done in Igbo land? Don’t you have second Niger bridge ready for you by APC? What of all the roads being done by APC which were never done by PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by muykem: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Faber:

Even at official events, in Europe and America, politicians use umbrella when it's drizzling. I can show you pictures of Trump, the Pope etc holding umbrellas. Show me a picture of a broom at an official function in Europe and America.

Now, PDP will beat APC blue-black in the next presidential election. The North knows that, their shortest route to return to power is through Atiku..For your mind North will leave their son and vote a Southerner in APC in the name of equity, they know that.

Atiku already have the following states in the bag
Abia, Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Cross River, Ebonyi,Enugu, Bayelsa,Delta,Edo,Akwa Ibom, Benue,Taraba, Oyo, Kano, Bauchi,Sokoto, Adamawa, Jigawa, Plateau, FCT.

PDP will loose in Lagos, Katsina, Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Kaduna, Yobe, Bornu, Zamfara,

PDP will split votes with APC and get up to 40% in Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa, Kebbi, Gombe and Kogi States.

Atiku is coming
umbrella is only useful during rainy season but broom is useful all year round. You can't find umbrella in every household unlike broom that's everywhere. Many people can avoid to do without umbrella but not broom.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by mrvitalis(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2022
drlateef:

What infrastructure had PDP ever done in Igbo land? Don’t you have second Niger bridge ready for you by APC? What of all the roads being done by APC which were never done by PDP?
second Niger bridge is more in south south than south east

Please name the road done by APC abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by sogodihno: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
They don't love PDP, they are just hating on Yorubas.

Anyway, reasonable ibos are voting for Obi, no to Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by plaindealer: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Igbo and PDP relationship is the most ridiculous and absurd relationship in the history of mankind, it's a one-way relationship where the PDP is the abusive, disrespectful and insulting husband while Igbo people are the abused, battered and the ever losing wife with nothing to show for the relationship.

They've been so abused, so beaten and kicked to the curb that they are fully desensitized to abuse worthlessness, imagine, they followed the same party for 16 years, and even though they gained nothing for the 16 years, not a single project in the whole of SE, they still love the PDP, their abusive husband to death.

The PDP doesn't even think they are worthy enough for Aso Rock and they don't mind, but they will cry, shout and demand the presidency from the APC.

They are really a special breed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by ScamHunter: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Reasonable Nigerians are for Peter Obi, not PDP and APC, the two party of looters. Have you picked up your PVC? Peter Obi is the man to provide the infrastructure, amenities and unite the country for good, not the looters like Tinubu, Okorocha, Lawan and others. Thats why we should forget the past and parties of crooks and looters.

Vote Peter Obi for Nigeria to be better.
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by BSdetective: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Igbos will do anything to spite the yorubas even if it means putting their region at a disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by plaindealer: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2022
ScamHunter:
Reasonable Nigerians are for Peter Obi, not PDP and APC, the two party of looters. Have you picked up your PVC? Peter Obi is the man to provide the infrastructure, amenities and unite the country for good, not the looters like Tinubu, Okorocha, Lawan and others. Thats why we should forget the past and parties of crooks and looters.

Vote Peter Obi for Nigeria to be better.

If Peter Pandora Obni still dey PDP, you no go utter that statement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by ScamHunter: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
plaindealer:

If Peter Pandora Obni still dey PDP, you no go utter that statement.

That's why he's a reasonable incoming president. Are you not tired of parties looting the country dry for decades?

Abeg vote for Peter Obi for a breath of fresh air. Vote him for a brighter future for the country.
Vote Obi and Labour Party to end stealing and mediocre leadership in Nigeria.
Are you not excited that Obi is a Nigerian?
Are you not hopeful that Nigeria could get it right for the first time in 63 years?
At 63, a man has a few years to live by Nigeria's low life expectancy.
Obi is a chance no reasonable Nigerian should miss.
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by tollyboy5(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
I don't think igbos love PDP...I believe the PDP seems to resonate more because the average igboman thinks less about ethnicity.. He just wants the freedom to do business wherever he finds himself as a Nigerian. The PDP in the past was the only party that cut across.

Unfortunately, the chasm created by bigotry in the south is widening everyday. There's the choice to align with the devil you've known or go for an Angel you don't know/trust.

When I see the needless e-fights on NL, I shake my head at the folly of those championing it.
Igbo supports what notherners support to spite southwest.
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Faber(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2022
muykem:
umbrella is only useful during rainy season but broom is useful all year round. You can't find umbrella in every household unlike broom that's everywhere. Many people can avoid to do without umbrella but not broom.

Guy that local APC broom made from Palm fronds no dey my house and billions of house holds worldwide. That type of broom is as useless as APC. What people use is Generic or magic sweepers.

Umbrella dey every home, both here and abroad.

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by muykem: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Faber:

Guy that local APC broom made from Palm fronds no dey my house and billions of house holds worldwide. That type of broom is as useless as APC. What people use is Generic or magic sweepers.

Umbrella dey every home, both here and abroad.
You making mistake, broom is a symbol of sweepers. Is all umbrella the same?
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Faber(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
muykem:
You making mistake, broom is a symbol of sweepers. Is all umbrella the same?

Broom and sweepers are not the same, are you a bush man? @ the bolded your are appearing more and more daft with that question. I know you're cool with arguing for the sake of argument and making yourself look petty right?

That's a Magic sweeper below

Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Savagr(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
The gullible igbos were brainwashed
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by helinues: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Read my thread about savage politics and then you will understand the reason why
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by muykem: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Faber:

Broom and sweepers are not the same, are you a bush man? @ the bolded your are appearing more and more daft with that question. I know you're cool with arguing for the sake of argument and making yourself look petty right?

That's a Magic sweeper below
I am very sorry for discussing with you. I thought you a sane person not know that you are so rude and uncultured. What could have resulted to such derogatory words from you.
Re: Why Do Igbos Love PDP So Much? by Faber(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
muykem:
I am very sorry for discussing with you. I thought you a sane person not know that you are so rude and uncultured. What could have resulted to such derogatory words from you.

You need to be on steroids a swear...or you go back to the rehab. You and who dey discuss? I only discuss with normal people

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Worshippers Rain Cùrs€ On The Masterminds Of Owo Catholic Church Attack / Is It Right For Christans In Nc,others To Vote For A Muslim / Nigeria’s Chief Justice Tanko Mohammed Has Resigned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.