Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion (18255 Views)

EFCC demands Asset Forms Of Banks’ MDs, DMDs, EDs / Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Sues Apc/inec Pic / Breaking: APC Crisis, Okorocha Sues Party, Ask Court To Declare Uche Nwosu Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Maxikenna: 8:07am On May 31, 2022
ok
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2022
Everybody wan chop Efcc and federal terrorist govt money! Okorocha wan cash out, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don cash out too. I like it like this... Mike (SAN) : make sure this half sabo man cash out.. Igbos cashing out through legal means while TERROIST keeps invading their property and violating their Right..
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Nobody: 8:14am On May 31, 2022
They have successfully destroyed his presidency
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Nobody: 8:15am On May 31, 2022
Everybody wan chop Efcc and federal terrorist govt money! Okorocha wan cash out, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don cash out too. I like it like this... Mike (SAN) : make sure this half sabo man cash out.. Igbos cashing out through legal means while TERROIST keeps invading their property and violating their Right..
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by tallceejay(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2022
These lawyers just stay in the business of defending political thieves at a premium fee. They don't run out of business !
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by jrusky(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2022
All you that attacked me when I simply said there are so many ways to arrest Okorocha easily than breaking through the ceilling should read the last paragraph of his suit against efcc and Mallam.

It's only thief and armed robbers that operate the way efcc operated in a sane society. I never said he should not be arrest but he can be arrest on his way to red or green chamber, he can be arrest right in his gate when trying to go out, he can arrest on his way to apc screening and so on without using armed robber style.

What is wrong is wrong no matter what crime he committed, now the criminal has turned the law enforcer while the law enforcers now turned the criminal just because of efcc silliness.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Olabode211: 8:25am On May 31, 2022
You arrest someone and you still going to pay him #1b,kai this one na hooge cashout oo.EFCC con arrest me too ooo
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Hallabee1(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
Dem no fit deck this man? The fact that this Imo thief is still becoming relevant annoys me.

But it's good they'll make him lose primaries. It's political. The north is always above.

Aje...

Why calling him a thief, say what you and don't say things that might grant you a slap
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2022
SensualMan:
I have NEVER seen a lilly livered weakling of a politician before grin

No be to make mouth, imagine the fear in his own house, praying and calling on God to come and rescue him yet u be strong man. You terrorised owerri people like to morrow no dey when u were governor and no different from an emperor. The courts meant nothing to u but here u were, terrified, dem no even fire gunshots cheesy

Imagine if it was Nwenne Wike's house that was invaded even as a non governor? U will know what is called GUMPTION!

Rochas is a weakling, go to imo state Onwa oyoko will also humble you. Nonsense man.
Bullies are usually covert cowards, it is known.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Taigaban: 8:38am On May 31, 2022
Very pathetic nonsense.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Cyntie55(f): 8:42am On May 31, 2022
Poor script
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Gkemz: 8:42am On May 31, 2022
What a joker.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2022
Jessi04:
Okorocha is scheduled for screening today after paying #100m. So this is how he will lose his presidential ambition and huge money?
Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders. Pay upon delivery nationwide.
0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.
Open a thread and post pictures of the yam pounder make we see first. No be to share numbers

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Faithuche: 9:02am On May 31, 2022
Better for him
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Benki003(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2022
toprealman:
Okorocha from Imo state sues for 1 billion naira.

Sabinus from Imo suse for 1 billion naira.

Imo state is fast turning into a state of court made billionaires.

Well there Governor is appeal court made so what am I even saying.

Omo make I sue my own
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Faithuche: 9:14am On May 31, 2022
Hello my good people of NL,
Pls I need your advise on this matter has been giving me sleepless nights.
Am young guy of 35,I got married at a very young age,now I have 4 lovely kids,When I got married things were going well for me,I was so foolish that I didn't invest wisely...Now am very broke that I find very difficult to feed my family,my children has stopped going to school cos I can't pay their fees anymore....Am considering leaving them and go save my head first,cos I stand and watch them starve...A friend of mine ask me to come to Lagos and join him in his line of business,he didn't tell me d nature of business he does...I just need advise on what to do....
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Deenillah(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
Sabinus dey demand, Bashir dey demand, okorocha sef dey demand.

You way dey read this message, wetin you con dey demand?
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by eddie7: 9:23am On May 31, 2022
I doubt if he can actually get any fruitful point from this going by the ACJA 2015 law as stated below

*ADMINISTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE ACT 2015, LAW OF THE FEDERATION*

SECTION 12

(1) Where a person or police officer acting under a warrant of arrest or otherwise having authority to arrest, has reason to believe that the suspect to be arrested has entered into or is within any house or place, the person residing in or being in charge of the house or place shall, on demand by the police officer or person acting for the police officer, allow him free access to the house or place and afford all reasonable facilities to search the house or place for the suspect sought to be arrested.

*_(2) Where access to a house or place cannot be obtained under subsection (1) of this section, the person or police officer may enter the house or place and search it for the suspect to be arrested, and in order to effect an entrance into the house or place, may break open any outer or inner door or window of any house or place, whether that of the suspect to be arrested or of any other person or otherwise effect entry into such house or place, if after notification of his authority and purpose, and demand of admittance duly made, he cannot obtain admittance._*

As such, My opinion on the matter of Owelle Rochas Okorocha's forceful arrest, EFCC may not be wrong after all
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Nchenches: 9:24am On May 31, 2022
Op, you put up an alibi first for EFCC wrongdoing.
Efcc had no business forcing itself on Okorocha's house to arrest him.

Okorocha has been on the floor of the Senate before then.

All political.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by jehoha696(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2022
I WILL NOT TALK NOW,BUT AFTA TOMORROW'S FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETING
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by casualobserver: 10:02am On May 31, 2022
helinues:
That's how they deliberately make Okorocha to miss the Apc presidential aspirants screening.

He would have failed his screening. One of the questions asked was whether the aspirants have any cases pending before ICPC or EFCC. In any event he was the one that jumped bail and failed to appear in court 3 times. If he didnt jump bail the Judge would not have ordered EFCC to produce him, hence the forceful arrest.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by helinues: 10:04am On May 31, 2022
casualobserver:

He would have failed his screening. One of the questions asked was whether the aspirants have any cases pending before ICPC or EFCC. In any event he was the one that jumped bail and failed to appear in court 3 times. If he didnt jump bail the Judge would not have ordered EFCC to produce him, hence the forceful arrest.

They should have allowed him to participate in the screening
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by descarado: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
Okorocha will make a strong vp that's why they arrested him.
All these stories of effcc na wash.
Why didn't they arrest him since.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by casualobserver: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
helinues:

They should have allowed him to participate in the screening

why? it's like speeding on the way to your wedding and the police stopped you and you say they should have allowed you to go to your wedding, why were you speeding? if you werent speeding they wont stop you. Police have no business with your wedding, you were speeding you were caught you face the law. It is the responsibility of you who knows you have an important appointment to make sure you dont do anything that will prevent you from attending your appointment.
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Nobody: 10:18am On May 31, 2022
toprealman:
Okorocha from Imo state sues for 1 billion naira.

Sabinus from Imo suse for 1 billion naira.

Imo state is fast turning into a state of court made billionaires.

Well there Governor is appeal court made so what am I even saying.

The Hope will face his own somed..

I hate that man with passion..

Okorocha is even far better than hope

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by fredoooooo: 10:24am On May 31, 2022
helinues:
That's how they deliberately make Okorocha to miss the Apc presidential aspirants screening.

Politics grin
Re: Okorocha Sues Malami, EFCC, Demands ₦1bn Damages Over Abuja Home Invasion by Sophiemikey: 10:30am On May 31, 2022
hmmm wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / APC To Yahaya Bello: Stop Confusing The Party, No Vacancy For National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.