Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude (2809 Views)

Nigeria Not Considering Foreign Military Base - Mohammed Idris / FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. / What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:18am On May 31, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

Brain dead analysis not deserving of any response.

Peter Obi, Dave Umahi (as VP in APC) and whoever your grifting party for hire APGA adopts as their candidate are the choices narrowed down to you by your ever greedy selfish Abuja contractor cum politicians .

You region will be diced and sliced among these options .

Yeye.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:

When did South East clinch any major party ticket and south west is not on the ballot?
Zik

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Chimaraymond455: 9:19am On May 31, 2022
Igbo and entire East is not interested in vp position,
Our level has gone beyond that,
we are fighting for president president come 2023 and if we did not get it let everyone answer him papa name.
foolish southerners, killing their selves over vp slot, while north maintain presidency,
Shame, to the south.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

U mean like yorubas did in 2015?

Oh please use your 2015 bridge and stop disturbing 5% people ...we are not interested we want to build bridge stop playing politics of hate

The same thing you labelled the yaribanzas as traitors in 2015 is what you are set on doing today.

FYI, I am no Yaribabza .

Why both you yamris and yaribanzas keep labelling me as one of the other?

Idiots.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
we are fighting for president president come 2023 and if we did not get it let everyone answer him papa name.
foolish southerners, killing their selves over vp slot, while north maintain presidency,
Shame, to the south.

No Biafra or Death again?

Godspeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by OfoIgbo: 9:24am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:
22 years servitude not even VP position.

No be juju be that?

Didn't we already tell you charcoal blackies that, if the SE doesn't get the presidency, we will support the NE in getting it.
That is our primary mission.
All these changing of goalpost won't work.

I don't even mind that much if Tinubu gets the VP slot, but I say a definite HELL NO, when it comes to him getting the presidency.

Tinubu will never be the president. Know this and know peace grin grin grin

Atiku has already promised to hand over to an Igbo man when he is done, which I imagine will be in 8 years time. I'm not paying huge attention to the 4 year limit he mentioned.

Our game is going according to plan.

If APC nominates Tinubu, then Atiku will definitely win.
If APC nominates Lawan, we Igbos will still have a stake in it, as our nigga OUK is covering grounds in that bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:
One thing is certain Atiku is not winning 2023 election.

We can not have straight 16 years fulani rule in Nigeria.

Atiku is a bad candidate.

Anybody from the south is good to go

I dont mind if its tinubu or obi.

So long its south am more than happy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:26am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Zik

Bloody liar.

The NCNC had Herbert Macauly as their leader and that was the reason for its widespread support across southern Nigeria.

Macauly died a few days to the general elections and the NCMC went on to win the elections.

Zik wasn't on the ballot as there was no direct elections to the ceremonial presidency but rather from the number of seats secured in parliament .

.Zik has never appeared on the ballot for a national election because there was no provision for electing the PM and President directly .

OSU liar
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by vanunu: 9:32am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

When and where did we zone the presidency to your yeast?

Continue to reason like a foool.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Didn't we already tell you charcoal blackies that, if the SE doesn't get the presidency, we will support the NE in getting it.

I don't even mind that much is Tinubu gets the VP slot, but I say a definite HELL NO, when it comes to him getting the presidency.

Atiku has already promised to hand over to an Igbo man when he is done, which I imagine will be in 8 years time. I'm not paying huge attention to the 4 year limit he mentioned.

If APC nominates Lawan, we Igbos will still have a stake in it, as our nigga OUK is covering grounds in that bitch.

So how does this differ from the yoribas that you have been insulting as traitors since 2015?

You are doing Amala bad belle politics for a ceremonial position that Osinbanjo has proven to be useless..

You see how you igbos keep fcking up at every critical moment?

So you igbos will start wielding broons now even though it is obvious that the APC is set to implode and lose out next year.

This is why I predicted that you Igbos will be at the forefront calling for a cancellation of the elections when your now darling satanic APC party loses out next year.

You did it before in 1966 and 1993.

Osu
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:34am On May 31, 2022
vanunu:

Continue to reason like a foool.

I have laid facts before you and exposed your treachery in public .

You no get talk again

OSU slave of Fulani

This time we wil make it 30million niglets if you FCK up again.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Chimaraymond455: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
The igbos are not complaining but I wonder why the Yorubas are crying, if atiku like let him pick his fellow northerner we don't care,

we are fighting for president president come 2023,
and if we did not get it let everyone answer him papa name.
Shame to the south.
But instead of tinubu/ Osinbajo or any Yoruba,
North continue that's our stands,

Igbo are building bridges.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Pakute: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I don't even mind that much is Tinubu gets the VP slot, but I say a definite HELL NO, when it comes to him getting the presidency.

Atiku promised to hand over to Ibos?.. Your mumu button is too soft. So, who are Ibos voting for, Obi or Atiku?..
Anyways, three things are constant in life; the air we breathe, the daylight and APC retaining power.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Pakute: 9:37am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Zik
In 79, there was Zik, Awo and Shagari on the ballot. If you expected SW to have voted for Zik, did ibos vote for Awo?
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:45am On May 31, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

The igbos are not complaining but I wonder why the Yorubas are crying, if atiku like let him pick his fellow northerner we don't care,

we are fighting for president president come 2023,
and if we did not get it let everyone answer him papa name.
Shame to the south.
But instead of tinubu/ Osinbajo or any Yoruba,
North continue that's our stands,

Igbo are building bridges.

You are building bridges to where?

Arewa is in court trying to secure an eviction order on your ass.

SS has reminded you that their stand in 1966 still stands .

The Yorubas are tolerating you for the rent money.

Bridge kor, bridge nii
On your useless Igbo presidential ambition:

Peter Obi ran away from the PDP when he saw it in the horizon that he won't be getting the VP slot.

He ran to hold Kwakwasso's hand but that one told him he had opted for a Yoruba .

Now he is a member of the factionalized Labour party that prior to not having factions was weaker than even your grifter party APGA.

No single Igbo man is interested in tgd presidency because they know they can never win .

Your useless politicians are using the presidential race as a lobby ticket for whomever will win.

Yeye
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Chimaraymond455: 10:02am On May 31, 2022
You Yoruba should I remind you that there are alot of igbos in your south south,

Yoruba when did you become south south spokesperson

Did 2015 general election no teach you a leason that south east and south south are one

Or do you think we are still in 1966 when you Yorubas are using media to propagate against the igbos

Where did your sudden love for south south come from after betraying them in 2023

Mind you am from Rivers but igbos have prove time without numbers that they are our blood.

Politics aside, you can't separate the igbos with most of us here in river state,

You Yorubas also point fingers at igbos but you Yorubas are worst than devil.

What you did to Jonathan do you think we have forgotten??

We are waiting for any Yoruba candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by chidiebere2020(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You are building bridges to where?

Arewa is in court trying to secure an eviction order on your ass.

SS has reminded you that their stand in 1966 still stands .

The Yorubas are tolerating you for the rent money.

Bridge kor, bridge nii
On your useless Igbo presidential ambition:

Peter Obi ran away from the PDP when he saw it in the horizon that he won't be getting the VP slot.

He ran to hold Kwakwasso's hand but that one told him he had opted for a Yoruba .

Now he is a member of the factionalized Labour party that prior to not having factions was weaker than even your grifter party APGA.

No single Igbo man is interested in tgd presidency because they know they can never win .

Your useless politicians are using the presidential race as a lobby ticket for whomever will win.

Yeye
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by ZombieSlaughter: 10:08am On May 31, 2022
More yoruba lamentions is good for my nyamiri ears. grin grin

SE or North is our mantra going forward. Shikena! . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
[s]
Chimaraymond455:
You Yoruba should I remind you that there are alot of igbos in your south south,

Yoruba when did you become south south spokesperson

Did 2015 general election no teach you a leason that south east and south south are one

Or do you think we are still in 1966 when you Yorubas are using media to propagate against the igbos

Where did your sudden love for south south come from after betraying them in 2023

Mind you am from Rivers but igbos have prove time without numbers that they are our blood.

Politics aside, you can't separate the igbos with most of us here in river state,

You Yorubas also point fingers at igbos but you Yorubas are worst than devil.

What you did to Jonathan do you think we have forgotten??

We are waiting for any Yoruba candidate.

[/s]

Attache spirit .

Even Ijaws that have substantive presence all over Nigeria's coastline do not claim evert state as theirs.

What your OSU forefathers were roaming the bush of the SE barely naked and scared of living the confines of your bush for fear of being stolen is what you think you can do in the 21st century with your Igbo expansionism.

You were nothing back them and we will remind you again of your betters.

OSU.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:10am On May 31, 2022
chidiebere2020:
e pain am

Judas, do what you have to and do it quickly .

This time nah times ten of what you suffered the last time .

Continue doing suicide bomber for Fulani .
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Chimaraymond455: 10:13am On May 31, 2022
after betrayed south south in 2015,
this Yoruba people self,
you are trying to use name south south to decieve your self.
we are playing politics after that we know our selves,
Yoruba south east and south south are one people.
there many ijaws who have Igbo blood running on them, likewise the igbos too, and others in your south south,
you can't divide us,
What you see on nairaland atimes igbos bashing on the ijaws or the ijaws bashing on the ikwerres are just for Cruze,
We know who we are,
Present a Yoruba, candidate and Igbo candidate,
and see who south south will vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:17am On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
More yoruba lamentions is good for my nyamiri ears. grin grin

SE or North is our mantra going forward. Shikena! . grin

As predicted long ago

Igbos will form an alliance with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one .

https://www.nairaland.com/6534322/igbos-form-alliance-fulani-keep/1

Your Biafra agitation is fake .

We know you igbos as the second biggest parasites leeching and depending on one Nijeriya

See the post here and how I can read your future stupidity like the back of my hand.

W0mbRaider:
In Sir General Rupert Smith's,. The Utility of Force, he made it clear that the days of conventional warfare are over and that conflicts henceforth will be fought by non conventional forces comprised of civilian voluntareers arranged along tribal, religious and ideological fronts.

If a war is declared today by the Federal Govt it will be on ethnic nationalities wanting to leave the colonial contraption.

Unlike 1966, which saw the Igbos rightly not getting any sympathies from their co-nationals in the south, the second civil war will see to several alliances formed to break free from the Fulani hegenomy.

The first victims will be Nationals in the Nigerian Army belonging to the wrong tribe. These officers and men will mostly likely resign or defect.

The second civil war will be no joke. It will be Yugoslavia and Rwanda wrapped up in one bloody fest.

Alliances will be fickle and redrawn severally as the protracted stalemate lingers. Abuja will rely on Sahelian jihadist bands, mercs and Muslim coalition alongside Israel and China.

Igbos will eventually realign with the Fulani after being rejected by the Niger Delta Republic .

The Yoruba nationalists will battle his Muslim brothers who will align with Sokoto to continue the subjugation under the Khalifate.

The Christian middlebelt will later forge an alliance with Sokoto to preserve the Nigerian project to stem off their inevitable genocide by the fanatical Muslim north.

Only the Niger Delta can leave Nigeria easily. The only problem we will face is Igbo expansionism which will become glaring when they enter an alliance with the Muslim north .
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Chimaraymond455: 10:20am On May 31, 2022
most of all this people here claiming ijow are not really ijaws they Yorubas,
the like of never one day denial been Igbo, likewise Mrs Briggs and many more,
Yoruba your Ara or divide and rule against the south is gone,
Your Obasanjo massacred odi people in bayelsa, is Obasanjo an igboman??
Yoruba you are worst than snake �
Foolish tribe

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:20am On May 31, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
after betrayed south south in 2015,
this Yoruba people self,
you are trying to use name south south to decieve your self.
we are playing politics after that we know our selves,
Yoruba south east and south south are one people.
there many ijaws who have Igbo blood running on them, likewise the igbos too, and others in your south south,
you can't divide us,
What you see on nairaland atimes igbos bashing on the ijaws or the ijaws bashing on the ikwerres are just for Cruze,
We know who we are,
Present a Yoruba, candidate and Igbo candidate,
and see who south south will vote.

And you yamris are following in the same footsteps as your useless Yaribanza cousins.

This is the time to get rid of the Satanic party and not to test your already waning popularity .

Your useless ohaneze is even advancing the same rhetoric deployed by the north that only a northern Muslim can defeat Boko Haram by claiming only an Igbo president can reign in the Zionist Terrorists afflicting you.

Note: nobody cares if you burn down your yeast in the quest for your fake seccessionism.

Useless
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:22am On May 31, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
most of all this people here claiming ijow are not really ijaws they Yorubas,
the like of never one day denial been Igbo, likewise Mrs Briggs and many more,
Yoruba your Ara or divide and rule against the south is gone,
Your Obasanjo massacred odi people in bayelsa, is Obasanjo an igboman??
Yoruba you are worst than snake �
Foolish tribe

Copium.

If you like keep believing you have any form of sympathy from the ND.

They rejected you long ago and have has every good reason to see that you are still the parasitic land grabbing bastards you have always been .
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2022
Bragalane:
Igbo should back whoever they want even if it's the devil una papa go still lose n wail come 2023.

Tell your brother's to stop opening topics to wail about Igbos. Learn to play politics , build nation bridges and stop playing politics of hate

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2022
Pakute:

In 79, there was Zik, Awo and Shagari on the ballot. If you expected SW to have voted for Zik, did ibos vote for Awo?
Oh but yet south east gave abiola 45% even when our son was vice to tofa ... So ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Bloody liar.

The NCNC had Herbert Macauly as their leader and that was the reason for its widespread support across southern Nigeria.

Macauly died a few days to the general elections and the NCMC went on to win the elections.

Zik wasn't on the ballot as there was no direct elections to the ceremonial presidency but rather from the number of seats secured in parliament .

.Zik has never appeared on the ballot for a national election because there was no provision for electing the PM and President directly .

OSU liar
In 1979 ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The same thing you labelled the yaribanzas as traitors in 2015 is what you are set on doing today.

FYI, I am no Yaribabza .

Why both you yamris and yaribanzas keep labelling me as one of the other?

Idiots.
Yes ooh ...we supported south south reach our turn them no support out ...same with south west after we supported them

.why should south east care about south again ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by chidiebere2020(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Judas, do what you have to and do it quickly .

This time nah times ten of what you suffered the last time .

Continue doing suicide bomber for Fulani .
still watching

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Pakute: 10:32am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oh but yet south east gave abiola 45% even when our son was vice to tofa ... So ?
He lost in SE, Tofa won in SE. If other regions had also given him 45%, would he have won the election?.. Receive sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Noticed After Finally Collecting My PVC After 5 Attempts / Most Illuminated Cities In Nigeria At Night / Tinubu Pro Yoruba Appointments Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.