Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude (2812 Views)

Nigeria Not Considering Foreign Military Base - Mohammed Idris / FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. / What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:33am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yes ooh ...we supported south south reach our turn them no support out ...same with south west after we supported them

.why should south east care about south again ?

Good.

Enter an alliance with the dying broom wielding party but when you lose woefully do not start another Arthur Nzeribe rubbish.

Because it has been shown that you Igbos are willing to die to advance Fulani hegemony .
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Good.

Enter an alliance with the dying broom wielding party but when you lose woefully do not start another Arthur Nzeribe rubbish.

Because it has been shown that you Igbos are willing to die to advance Fulani hegemony .

Ok tell me what do u want Igbos to do ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2022
Pakute:

He lost in SE, Tofa won in SE. If other regions had also given him 45%, would he have won the election?.. Receive sense.
Abiola won Anambra , got 40% minimum in the rest south east states that's a fact go read about it oga

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:37am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

In 1979 ?

And how did that pan out for you guys?

Zik lost woefully even in your blighted region.

You igbos voted Shagari because of Ekweme as his VP.

This is the fate that awaits Peter Obi as you igbos will vote a Fulani because of Umahi as VP.

But unlike '79, the ND will not be voting the same candidate as you since they will have a substantial stake as VP to Atiku.

At the end of the day, una go lose woefully and your treachery laid bare for all to see and never forget .
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Pakute: 10:38am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Abiola won Anambra , got 40% minimum in the rest south east states that's a fact go read about it oga
If he had also won one state in each region and 40% in others, how would he have won?
Once again, receive sense.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2022
Pakute:

If he had also won one state in each region and 40% in others, how would he have won?
Once again, receive sense.
Tell me an Igbo man that has gotten 20% in your states

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Akponmfet: 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Atiku knows Biafrans are useless with their 5%
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:52am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok tell me what do u want Igbos to do ?

If you know me well on this forum you will know me as the number 1 advocate for Nigeria's total dissolution .

I was pro IPOB until I saw them as a fake seccesionist movement and just another Jewish Judas goat movement to instigate another senseless war that will profit their Jewish masters.
I don't need anything from the Igbos.

I just want you to steer clear of being an obstacle to Niger Delta advancement as you guys always side the north in shortchanging us just as you did with the PIB, onshore-offshore dichotomy debate and the opposition to the paltry 25% derivation proposed by OBJ .

You are the biggest ally to Fulani hegemony.and I know when (and not if) the genuine agitation to leave Nigeria arises from the Niger Delta, you igbos will be our biggest obstacles as you will not only side with the north but send men to fight in that future war.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
We dont need vice this time. Its either peter obi or Atiku.

Since the south said power is not given, let peter obi or the north take it.
There's nothing like peter obi or north. They're both on the ballot. Make your choice.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by paramakina202: 10:55am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:

One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.

Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ?

They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.

If south actually betrayed Wike where did he get 270 votes from?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:56am On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
There's nothing like peter obi or north. They're both on the ballot. Make your choice.

Zik was on the ballot in 1979 but Igbos disowned him and voted Shagari because of Ekweme.

The average Igbo does not believe in the pipe dream called Igbo presidency.

You guys will be voting Umahi as VP candidate of the APC and not Obi as president.

Mark my words.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by saintkel(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:
One thing is certain Atiku is not winning 2023 election.

We can not have straight 16 years fulani rule in Nigeria.

Atiku is a bad candidate.

Anybody from the south is good to go
anybody aside d Southwest.....dis is fair for me

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:59am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Zik was on the ballot in 1979 but Igbos disowned him and voted Shagari because of Ekweme.

The average Igbo does not believe in the pipe dream called Igbo presidency.

You guys will be voting Umahi as VP candidate of the APC and not Obi as president.

Mark my words.
I'm yoruba. I'm just pointing out that they have an option. They should choose what they really want.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by sogodihno: 11:00am On May 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

[s][/s]Didn't we already tell you charcoal blackies that, if the SE doesn't get the presidency, we will support the NE in getting it.
That is our primary mission.
All these changing of goalpost won't work.

I don't even mind that much is Tinubu gets the VP slot, but I say a definite HELL NO, when it comes to him getting the presidency.

Tinubu will never be the president. Know this and know peace grin grin grin

Atiku has already promised to hand over to an Igbo man when he is done, which I imagine will be in 8 years time. I'm not paying huge attention to the 4 year limit he mentioned.

Our game is going according to plan.

If APC nominates Tinubu, then Atiku will definitely win.
If APC nominates Lawan, we Igbos will still have a stake in it, as our nigga OUK is covering grounds in that bitch.[s][/s]

You are saying thrash. If you genuinely believe Atiku will handover to Igbo in case he becomes president, don't worry, your sense will soon come back

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yes ooh ...we supported south south reach our turn them no support out ...same with south west after we supported them

.why should south east care about south again ?
You guys don't even support yourselves. Did any eastern governor support Ayim? None!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

If you know me well on this forum you will know me as the number 1 advocate for Nigeria's total dissolution .

I was pro IPOB until I saw them as a fake seccesionist movement and just another Jewish Judas goat movement to instigate another senseless war that will profit their Jewish masters.
I don't need anything from the Igbos.

I just want you to steer clear of being an obstacle to Niger Delta advancement as you guys always side the north in shortchanging us just as you did with the PIB, onshore-offshore dichotomy debate and the opposition to the paltry 25% derivation proposed by OBJ .

You are the biggest ally to Fulani hegemony.and I know when (and not if) the genuine agitation to leave Nigeria arises from the Niger Delta, you igbos will be our biggest obstacles as you will not only side with the north but send men to fight in that future war.
Igbos didn't support 25% derivatives ? Lmfao please go and make your research ...it was only Igbos walked out as you did that you got 13% when the yorubas you guys planed with refused to help u guys

Igbos always support Fulanis ? Yet we stood by Jonathan even when failure was obvious ?

Ok please name one thing ,just one south south has done for Igbos politically

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:03am On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
I'm yoruba. I'm just pointing out that they have an option. They should choose what they really want.

Do they know what they want?

Today is Biafra or death. Tomorrow is Igbo ptesidency next day is APC is the best party to Igbos because they gave us VP slot as if PDP has not given them the opportunity in the last election to produce their now coveted VP position which they squandered and betrayed the PDP .

Igbos have a very big problem I swear.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
You guys don't even support yourselves. Did any eastern governor support Ayim? None!
Why should we support ayim when it was obvious south had betrayed us ...we supported north who won ...has that your business

What are south south and south east people doing on the ballot ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:06am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Why should we support ayim when it was obvious south had betrayed us ...we supported north who won ...has that your business
Which south betrayed you. You think someone will just throw you the presidency? really? Sit and do nothing and someone will just dash it to. you? Your governors should have come together to present one person, then go about campaigning for that person. But no, you're looking for who will just dash it to you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Which south betrayed you. You think someone will just throw you the presidency? really? Sit and do nothing and someone will just dash it to. you? Your governors should have come together to present one person, then go about campaigning for that person. But no, you're looking for who will just dash it to you.
Exactly like how south west united under Obasanjo ...or how north backed yaradua
Or how yorubas are presenting one candidate now

Lmfao
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:12am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

But you guys don't even have a serious challenger. You won't support okorocha because he's corrupt, but you won't mind voting Atiku another corrupt person? honestly! Atiku should just pick a South westerner so he can get more than enough vote here. You will always vote PDP anyways.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Exactly like how south west united under Obasanjo ...or how north backed yaradua
Or how yorubas are presenting one candidate now

Lmfao

You know what? continue with your strategy and be rest assured that presidency will always rotate between North, SS, and SW.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:16am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos didn't support 25% derivatives ? Lmfao please go and make your research ...it was only Igbos walked out as you did that you got 13% when the yorubas you guys planed with refused to help u guys

Igbos always support Fulanis ? Yet we stood by Jonathan even when failure was obvious ?

Ok please name one thing ,just one south south has done for Igbos politically

Wabara said it openly that it wasn't in the interests of the Igbos to see to fiscal autonomy regarding an increase in oil revenue to states.

This is a fact .

We can see how you igbos are the least likely people to call for a return to fiscal autonomy for states since it is you guys that did away with it under Ironsi's Decree 34.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no single Igbo politician or civil advocate that has called for restructuring back to pre 1966 Nigeria but you have igbos shouting for Biafra and annexation of ND to serve your mini Nigeria ambitions.

What do you expect the South south to do for you?

What gives you the entitlement mindset to expect anything from us?

We have witnessed your greed and ethnic chauvinism in the old Eastern region and wanted out of the colonial drawn borders of Eastern Nigeria but did you guys agree to our demands when we moved the motion to leave in Enugu?

Your Zik stated it clearly and sounded the warning to Igbo members of parliament at the regional house in Enugu that if the minority tribes are allowed to leave the eastern Region like western Cameron, the East will be the poorest. It is in this vain that every motion to call for a creation of COR region was shot down by your Igbo representatives.

The minorities took their agenda to Lagos and had secured the blessings of all three premieres to work at the federal level to create COR region just as the Midwestern region was carved out of the Western region.

It is at this time you decided to end the regional assembly and usher in an Igbo centrist dictatorship .

Your foolishness has always been motivated by your ever constant greed to control the resources of the Niger Delta.

It is for this reason I know we will be waging a major civil war in future with you igbos and your fellow parasitic one nijeriya fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by excanny: 11:22am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:
It is no longer new that Atiku is the presidential candidate of PDP, Atiku will need a vice, however, he has forget to look at the side of those who slave for him for many years.

It’s not that. Igbos are too weak politically at the moment. Half of them are already disenfranchised by IPOB’s philosophy of no election and Peter Obi is trying to split the small voting power the SE has.

The best Atiku can do for Igbos is choose a SS Igbo/Igboid.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by OfoIgbo: 11:29am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:

You are saying thrash. If you genuinely believe Atiku will handover to Igbo in case he becomes president, don't worry, your sense will soon come back

Well I know for sure Tinubu will never ever hand over to an Igbo.
So let me at least believe the lie coming from Atiku, than the reality coming from Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by OfoIgbo: 11:32am On May 31, 2022
Pakute:

Atiku promised to hand over to Ibos?.. Your mumu button is too soft. So, who are Ibos voting for, Obi or Atiku?..
Anyways, three things are constant in life; the air we breathe, the daylight and APC retaining power.

If APC retains power through Lawan, or if PDP grabs power through Atiku, both scenarios guarantee that Tinubu will not be the president.

Yorubas and Tinubu believed that Buhari will hand power over to Tinubu in 2023. I believe I also have the right to make the same old mistake. I refuse to learn from Yoruba people's mistakes.
What this all means is that Igbos will not be supporting Tinubu
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:32am On May 31, 2022
excanny:

The best Atiku can do for Igbos is choose a SS Igbo/Igboid.

That will not satisfy the ever ethnic bigots .

They hate Igbos outside their Alaigbo region and the likes of Wike are ever ready to respond in kind.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by Pakute: 11:38am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tell me an Igbo man that has gotten 20% in your states

Why must they get 20% when they're not on the ballot. The only time a Yoruba got 40% in SE was because there was no ibo contender on the top contenders.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:38am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

So this is justification for you now embracing the same satanic APC you wailed on for 7ys.

Talk of throwing bones to dogs.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by mrvitalis(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

You know what? continue with your strategy and be rest assured that presidency will always rotate between North, SS, and SW.
We are all using same strategy na ...focus on your own region ...
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:01pm On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

We are all using same strategy na ...focus on your own region ...

And when your APC party loses heavily next year and dashes your hopes of VP you guys will then do another Arthur Nzeribd move and call for annulment .

It is very easy to predict you igbos since you have a very myopic linear mindset .

Try nonsense next year, and you go hear am.
Re: Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:03pm On May 31, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

Somebody wey get eviction quit notice case with his Aboki landlord in the north is telling you he has a strategy to clinch power alongside same north?

Ignore these Igbo Judases .

Sense has fled that region since 2000BC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Analysis: APC Muslim-muslim Permutations Didn't See Peter Obi Coming. / Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About This? / FG Builds Maximum Security Cell For Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.