Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Testimony From A Lady Who Was Infected And Latter Got Heal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony From A Lady Who Was Infected And Latter Got Heal (160 Views)

Mapoly Student Apako Mapoy Was Infected With Corona Virus / Coronavirus In Africa: Infected And Virus Free Countries / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony From A Lady Who Was Infected And Latter Got Heal by balmingilead: 9:48am On May 31, 2022
I am very grateful to you Dr Evans Edionwe for what you have done in my life and that of my family I will forever thank you, after living with infection for 6years with my family's you still give us reason to be happy I don't know much to say to you, but all I want to say is thank you from my greatest heart your medication is still the best now. ���

Dr Evans Edionwe

Contact us to get FREE consultation -
or
Message us on Whatsapp

+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

African American Scientist Finds Cure For Cancer / Steer Clear Of Three Things In Summer To Avoid Prostatitis / Yocan Stix Plus CBD OIL Vape Pen Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.