Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa (775 Views)

Where Is The Change!!! Donald Trump Insults Nigeria Administration. / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by SmoothCrim: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2011
If only Nigerians can unite under a common identity and maintain security the world will be ours. Even with all our turmoil we have the second largest economy in Africa after recently passing Egypt. Now we are second to only South Africa(Admittedly we have the largest population in Africa). We need to get our security together and the AFRICA will be ours. Even with all the negative propaganda from overseas, useless unpatriotic people ruining our name, we are still doing fine!

WAKE UP! And ARISE ARISE!!!!
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by Blackteeth(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2011
And I repeat again, thats one reason why we are stagnant in development. We feel we are the best in africa and satisfied with it.
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2011
Poster please wake up from your dream
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by phantom(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2011
^exactly, greatest state when we cant get power right and a third of our population shytes in the open, ^exactly, greatest state when we cant get power right and a third of our population shytes in the open,
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by agitator: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2011
Blackteeth:

And I repeat again, thats one reason why we are stagnant in development. We feel we are the best in africa and satisfied with it.

Thank you, it is as you have said it wink wink wink wink
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by MrGlobe(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ Well said. Now admin lock up this post already. We need to seize certain posting priveleges from dummmyy posters like this. Great nation when more than 75% citizens cannot live on $10 a day huh? Bombs here and there? Corruption? Biggest universities are not among first 100 in Africa? Poverty? Failed healthcare? Failed security? Poor water facilities? Failed education system? No steady power or no power, Poor infrastructure? No or failed industries? Should I continue? You better shut up and join the roll call of Nigerians seeking a change for good for thier country. Or keep joining the league of pointless people who shout best economy when there is no economy. Try visit some African countries. Visit the Egypt you talked abt people who shout best economy when there is no economy. Try visit some African countries. Visit the Egypt you talked abt
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ This lipsrsealed
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by Nayah(f): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2011
Being proud yes but realistic it's better, Nigeria has a great potential everyone knows but the inter tribal torn and gvt disorder are very big issues which are lasting
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by SmoothCrim: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
The potential is there. There are Africans with less than us singing praises to their gov! I am just saying that yes, there are people sh!ting in public, the power situation is bad, there are bombs everywhere, thugs organizations etc etc but, we should be upbeat and not always be downers!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by EzeUche(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am tired of hearing this. You are 50 years too late. I cannot wait till my people are free. When we control our own destiny.
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by SmoothCrim: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
won't happen anytime soon so help build the land mass!! 300 years from now people may be reading less about Nkrumah, Mandela etc etc and could be reading about Nigeria the greatest black empire in the 21st century!!! End the failure mentality!!!
Re: Stop The Insults: Nigeria Is The Greatest State In Africa by agitator: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
EzeUche:

I am tired of hearing this. You are 50 years too late. I cannot wait till my people are free. When we control our own destiny.

other ethnic groups especially the yorubas don't buy the disintegration ideology because they are the most beneficiaries of the fraud called nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

20 Babies,10 Pregnant Mums In Kirikiri Prison / Asian Ladies Have Come / Nigeria: 'kaduna Is The Problem Of The North'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.