Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside (40196 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Well I blame mama Peace for bringing this tout into politics

This man don show Rivers people shege with his modus of looting

Wike the Yoruba PDP candidate is a crook !!!

It's like if you people don't mention Yoruba in one day, you would die... Leave Yoruba people alone to enjoy their amala in peace now! Go and deal with the meth problem in your region! grin
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Ebeano49(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
I’m sure Atiku spent much more

At least Atiku can claim that he has legitimate businesses to his name, even if we know that he looted from the government at one time or the other. But Wike has not worked outside of politics for a day in his life nor has he registered any single business. So how come he was able to finance a multi billion campaign? Wike is heading to jail after his time in office having abused all the people who are likely to be president next year.

1 Like

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Ken4Christ: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

What Atiku spent is like a drop of Ocean to him ....

Wike looted the destiny of his people

I don't think so. Obasanjo alleged that the money Atiku stole while he was vice president is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years. It's no surprise he has been out of government for over two decades but the cash is still flowing.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by tnerro1(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
Uncle, you have not paid the 6 billion you are owing you are looking for another trouble

1 Like

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
so where did atiku get his own money?

The main reason y u igbos have problem with wike is because he stopped your madness at oyigbo which is normal

Had it been he didn’t stop it,rivers will b like anambra state today

Atiku has not been in office for over 15 years sir....

On what grounds does a sitting governor divert Billions in state funds for buying of votes for his personal pursuits?!!

That's broad daylight robbery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by BrownRoofRep: 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
30bn gone, just like that?
Dude is going to jail at the end of this tenure for sure!
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by uchwar1: 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
How can I become a delegate in 2026?
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Reality3080: 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

Atiku has not been in office for over 15 years sir....

On what grounds does a sitting governor divert Billions in state funds for buying of votes for his personal pursuits?!!

That's broad daylight robbery!
what year did tinubu leave office as a political office holder?
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by nzeobi(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
almarthins:

cheesy grin grin
Hahaha. No be small scam o!
By the way, if wike fit pay 30billion. Imagine wetin atiku go fit offer. Omo we re finished as a country

Wike spent more since he's building a new structure and even during state tours he was loud and overspent.
Atiku only spent in maintaining and servicing his old structures

1 Like

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Basic123: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
so where did atiku get his own money?

The main reason y u igbos have problem with wike is because he stopped your madness at oyigbo which is normal

Had it been he didn’t stop it,rivers will b like anambra state today
Yeah

Igbo people are funny

I remember those days when wike was their God!
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Mumusaphire: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
almarthins:

cheesy grin grin
Hahaha. No be small scam o!
By the way, if wike fit pay 30billion. Imagine wetin atiku go fit offer. Omo we re finished as a country
I think this is how out leaders get us to hate their opponent. We should always reason for ourselves. We cant just see news online, then believe it. How on earth is possible for single person to use 30b on just primary election that consists just 870 people. Even if he donated, does tgat possible?

1 Like

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by nzeobi(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Dey deceive yourself. Hyprocrites pretending as if they dont know the source of Wike's fund.

The useless Peterside too knows his source of income. And we all know Wike isn't using public fund. Make una all dey deceive yourselves.

Please what's wikes source of income

1 Like

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Sleekfingers: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/31/governor-wike-lavished-n30billion-pdp-delegates-while-rivers-state-pensioners-are-unpaid-

But how much did he spent? Abi, na free those delegates , who voted for him?
And some idiots will be comparing lagos governance with rivers state and some other useless States.
A state that couldn't pay pensioners. Despite the huge amount of money , the state is generating. No tangible development ,compare to lagos.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by nzeobi(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
CauseTrouble:

Abeg wetin receipt wan do for am?

Evidence of payment Incase EFCC catch am
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
Tundeolou:
This is why Nigeria is so blessed that we are so poor as a country

Yes, blessed with looters and confused followers
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Mumusaphire: 4:42pm On May 31, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I don't think so. Obasanjo alleged that the money Atiku stole while he was vice president is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years. It's no surprise he has been out of government for over two decades but the cash is still flowing.
and u can believe that. Then if vice can embezzled such money, definately, president obasanjo can feed 300m people for 1200 years be that because his the president. Or u want to tell me vice have power to country treasury than VP? Nigeria politicians practise bad politics.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by debossng: 4:43pm On May 31, 2022
Bogus report, 30billion for 767 delegates meaning each delegates collected how much.....?

Na so money dey easy?

If he can spend 30billion for primary election then he'll spend 30 Trillion for general election.

Peterside na mumu failure.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by stevnwigw1: 4:43pm On May 31, 2022
The only rivers governor that could not employ anyone, after 7 years in office.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by MartinsD12(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/31/governor-wike-lavished-n30billion-pdp-delegates-while-rivers-state-pensioners-are-unpaid-
I don't know weda this is true or not but from the confirmed sources and eye witness wike was able to Match atiku to thousands of dollars in the PDP convention simply put wike was the highest bidder in a situation atiku was paying 10000 dollars to one delegate wike was paying them 15000 dollars it's just that tambulwa spoil show for wike if not that if it were to be what money can bribe delegates wike disgraced Atiku it's on record he spent more than atiku but at the end he didn't get the PDP ticket due to Tambulwa step down which is why wike is now angry with all South South governor's for not supporting him
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Reference(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
Absolutely disgusting.... totally reprehensible.
Rivers State should be on fire by now.... and those long suffering citizens trodden underfoot should charge for the gates of State House.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by gfelo(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2022
This is what u guys are good at, when aboki's are thinking how to win presidency u guys are busy blackmailing each other, una go ever remain a political slaves in this country. Mumu peterside.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Abujason: 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
And the crook had the guts to accuse the incoming president of Nigeria, Amaechi of stealing. His EFCC and Ministry of Justice experience will be worse than Nnamdi Kanu and Rochas Okorocha. He will remain in prison until after Amaechi finishes his 8 years as president.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
what year did tinubu leave office as a political office holder?

I really don't understand the point of your question sir...

I hope you are not trying to make a case for him.

Tinubu and Atiku are equally corrupt!
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Euegene100001: 4:51pm On May 31, 2022
30billion dey this country and light nor dey . Na ogun go kill una
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by soundgodrecords: 4:52pm On May 31, 2022
Wike is a miserable loser

1 Like

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by zigzagluv: 4:52pm On May 31, 2022
person just give accusation and you believe him without any proof ,
pinkPUSSY:

What Atiku spent is like a drop of Ocean to him ....

Wike looted the destiny of his people
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by hush15: 4:54pm On May 31, 2022
nzeobi:
The fact is that wikes ambition and courage was powered by public funds cos wike has no known and verified source of income.

I wish he learnt from ouk, nnamani, odili,bafarawa and soon from amaechi and others who thought looted funds can make them president.

They worst part is that no receipt was given to him so he was scammed

Is he not a lawyer? Is his wife not Chief justice of the state? Who wan get money if no be Wike?
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Sunsets: 4:56pm On May 31, 2022
No receipt was given. Lol
nzeobi:
The fact is that wikes ambition and courage was powered by public funds cos wike has no known and verified source of income.

I wish he learnt from ouk, nnamani, odili,bafarawa and soon from amaechi and others who thought looted funds can make them president.

They worst part is that no receipt was given to him so he was scammed
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by chikason22(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

And this foolish brother of mine from same LGA is owing workers and can't clean PH City.
Everywhere is a refuse dump. The roads are blocked with refuse.
While na God go punish you and others looting Rivers money for your personal ambition.
You all will be disgraced.

Stupid sons of Ikwerre ethnic nationality.
Idiots.
You and Ameachi will never be president.
Money that would been used to develop the state as an oil producing state, these stupid sons of biitches will be using it to pursue there personal ambition.

Thank God my PVC is intact.

Peter is more sensible than these thieves.

Peter Obi for President.
Wike wailing just started.

Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
Yeah 30 billion naira is much, but compared to what Amaechi was collecting as state allocation 10years ago its small.

You cant use state allocation to defeat a guy like Atiku, someone who has been making money since Wike was a child.
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by SUGARCyprian247: 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
Lol

When I saw this news two days ago.

I quickly made a calculation.
So,

Wike wasted the Net worth of Davido, Wizkid and Don Jazzy combined in just few months chasing shadows

Nigerians wake!!!!!!

Rivers State Governors are known for squandering Rivers' Billions to please the North, Chasing useless ambitions.
Spits!!
Re: Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside by Akharmony: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
many Nigerians dont even care the evil has eating so deep that even if you try to do the right thing you a send as foold or dont know the way. . It just a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics / Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.