Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? (785 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Redomi(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
At 10:23am today I heard my little local puppy barking, I rushed out to see if it's thieves trying to break into the compound to steal my turkeys, I later saw this little beautiful creature on the floor, if not that I chained the puppy, he would have eaten it up.
Such a beautiful tiny bird.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by tessy5: 10:40am On May 31, 2022
Malagasy kingfisher

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Nerogaming01(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
The way the puppy dey look the bird, e no go dey happy say you let the bird fly o undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Redomi(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
More photos

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Redomi(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
tessy5:
Malagasy kingfisher
I love this name

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Redomi(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
Nerogaming01:
The way the puppy dey look the bird, e no go dey happy say you let the bird fly o undecided
I no let am fly, I keep inside the chicken cage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Sepe123: 11:04am On May 31, 2022
tessy5:
Malagasy kingfisher

You look intelligent like my girlfriend
Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by 1F30M4(f): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
A tiny creature, colourful and so beautiful. Please keep it safe. Your puppy is cute, that picture is a meme oninown grin grin The "Boss you know I'm well-behaved" look but give am 1sec with the bird cheesy

Another scenario just came to mind. Oga/Madam dey tell employee sey e never get money to pay am for 6months but e dey for employee front carry plenty money wey e wan mek employee go do something for am later, say e dey very very very important, mek e no vex, say e go still pay am im salary". Employee will be having board meeting within himself pe, shey ah wee nur carry dis money and run ni afterall d extra go be my compensation for all d stress & suffer suffer. Abi ah shuu jus collect like small out of it, use am hol' my laif for now lol. Nollywood thingsss

TLDR; Even with that innocent look, many many things going on inside that head cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Floki737: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Redomi:
At 10:23am today I heard my little local puppy barking, I rushed out to see if it's thieves trying to break into the compound to steal my turkeys, I later saw this little beautiful creature on the floor, if not that I chained the puppy, he would have eaten it up.
Such a beautiful tiny bird.

Please, which state are you in?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Redomi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Floki737:

Please, which state are you in?
Ondo
Re: What Is The Name Of This Tiny Bird? by Floki737: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Redomi:
Ondo

Ok bro, thanks for the reply.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of My Caucasian Shepherd Captain / Female Full Breed Caucasian For Sale / Hilarious Comments After Monkeys Had Sex On A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.