Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ifa Is Real. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Is Real. (218 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Is Real. by Ifashakin: 10:56am On May 31, 2022
Of late, I noticed that there a lot of people who pretend to be Ifa Priests here on Nairaland. Whereas, there are desperate people who are truly in need for answers, guidance, revelations, and solutions to there problems.
If you are truly in need of solutions, and not to joke around, I can help you. And the main goal is to prove the realism of Ifa and it's sacred augury. For those who truly desire consultations should contact me on whatsapp via +2347068581328.
Re: Ifa Is Real. by luwiizy(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2022
You open account today, the next thing na to drop phone number for consultation.

True true ifa is Real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Disciples Give 300 Bags Of Rice, N1 Million To The Needy (PICS) / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 124. / The Rewards For Working For GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.