Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 124. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 124. (216 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 124. by PastorSomba(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 124.

Ephesians 5:23-25, 30-32 (KJV) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;.... For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Genesis 2:23-24; Ephesians 1:3; 3:1-11; 5:21-32; Romans 7:2-4; 1Corinthians 11:3-12; 12:12-28;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

132. All the promises and blessings of God in the bible are the promises and blessings of Jesus to you His wife and they are His commitment and responsibilities towards us as our husband. Since Jesus cannot lie, we must believe and expect them to come to pass in our lives no matter the challenges we are facing. Jesus yearns earnestly for us to receive and enjoy all His promises and blessings in this life and that which is to come. But He yearns more for us to receive them first by faith. Once we have them by faith nothing in heaven or earth can take them from us or stop their manifestation in our lives. If we receive them automatically without faith we will easily lose them and they might even become a snare to us.

All the commandments and instructions of God in the bible are supposed to be our commitment, promises and responsibilities towards Jesus our husband. They are the terms and conditions upon which our relationship with Him were based. They are terms upon which we agreed to marry Him. That is why we are demanded to call Him Lord and Saviour before we became saved. That is also the reason why salvation is by choice not by force seeing it is a covenant relationship. Knowing assuredly that Christ will do all He promised, we must focus daily to see we fulfil our commitment and responsibilities to Christ by faith. Never judge yourself or your relationship with Christ by your weaknesses and shortcomings. Just as Jesus Himself never judges us that way.

Same thing applies to our natural marriages to our husbands and wives. We must learn to relate with each other by faith not by sight or feelings. Whatever the bible says a husband is supposed to be should be what the wife should believe by faith her husband is and shall be, even though in all physical judgement he is not so. So also whatever the bible says a perfect wife is supposed to be, should be what the husband should believe by faith concerning his wife, even though physically she may not be so.

The wife is to submit to her husband by faith as the Church is expected to submit to Christ by faith. The husband is to love his wife by faith as Christ loves His church by faith. When a wife submits to her husband by faith all things are possible. But understand that your faith shall be tested with patience and longsuffering. When a husband loves his wife by faith, love never fails. But that love also shall be tested with longsuffering and patience. Faith is patient, love of longsuffering. Faith works by love, love walks by faith. Love always believes the best of others. Ephesians 5:21-33; 1Corinthians 10:13; 13:4-8; 2Corinthians 1:20; 4:18; 5:7; James 1:2-4; Hebrews 11:1,6;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies From Day1 And The Enemies Submitted / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 126. / Follow These 10 Steps To Stop Sinning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.